Cannot return unused item purchased at Sears store
so, i talked to sears "social media" rep on 1/31/13 and he said he'll call me back on this monday 2/4/13.now it's thursday night 2/7/13 and i have not heard from anyone from sears.
i have attempted to call number they gave me and emailed them multiple times. no response.
great service...on the 14th it will be 30 days that i have purchased this item and that is the last day i can return it.
well, just got contacted by sears and they are looking into now. i shall receive a call back early next week to see what my options are. let's see what happens...
I have replied to Sears as they have requested in the comment below but of course there is no response. I think they are just trying to appear to look like they care and want to help where in reality they really don't give a **** (you know what).
I went to Sears store to purchase sandblasting cabinet. They didn't have it in store so the sales person offered to order one for me and they would ship it to my home. I agreed and purchased the item from Sears. Then, before the item actually arrived I purchased it from somewhere else for less money so, the day when the Sears sandblasing cabinet arrived I put it in my car and drove to the Sears store to return it. Unused item. Just wanted to return it. To my surprise I was informed that Sears had actually ordered item from one if their merchants and because of that I cannot return that item to Sears. Not only that, now after talking to the merchant that sold me this item for Sears I now have to pay over $120 shipping fees JUST TO RETURN THE ITEM I PHYSICALLY PURCHASED AT THE SEARS STORE.
this is absolutely a cheap tactic. I have a Sears receipt for this item that i purchased at Sears and now Sears doesn't want to accept this new, unused item for return because they apparently ordered this from a 3rd party merchant without my knowledge or approval.
I will NEVER ever buy anything else from Sears and I recommend you all avoid Sears. This is not the place you should be spending your money at. There are lots of much better alternatives such as Home Depot, Best Buy, Walmart, etc... Avoid Sears at all cost!d4ec2d0 review #380088
You may also like
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Investigativeguy John Mattes uncovered a great federal program last year designed to help the unemployed.The program provided free gas cards for the unemployed so they could look for work. Does..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."