Cannot return unused item purchased at Sears store
so, i talked to sears "social media" rep on 1/31/13 and he said he'll call me back on this monday 2/4/13.now it's thursday night 2/7/13 and i have not heard from anyone from sears.
i have attempted to call number they gave me and emailed them multiple times. no response.
great service...on the 14th it will be 30 days that i have purchased this item and that is the last day i can return it.
well, just got contacted by sears and they are looking into now. i shall receive a call back early next week to see what my options are. let's see what happens...
I have replied to Sears as they have requested in the comment below but of course there is no response. I think they are just trying to appear to look like they care and want to help where in reality they really don't give a **** (you know what).
I went to Sears store to purchase sandblasting cabinet. They didn't have it in store so the sales person offered to order one for me and they would ship it to my home. I agreed and purchased the item from Sears. Then, before the item actually arrived I purchased it from somewhere else for less money so, the day when the Sears sandblasing cabinet arrived I put it in my car and drove to the Sears store to return it. Unused item. Just wanted to return it. To my surprise I was informed that Sears had actually ordered item from one if their merchants and because of that I cannot return that item to Sears. Not only that, now after talking to the merchant that sold me this item for Sears I now have to pay over $120 shipping fees JUST TO RETURN THE ITEM I PHYSICALLY PURCHASED AT THE SEARS STORE.
this is absolutely a cheap tactic. I have a Sears receipt for this item that i purchased at Sears and now Sears doesn't want to accept this new, unused item for return because they apparently ordered this from a 3rd party merchant without my knowledge or approval.
I will NEVER ever buy anything else from Sears and I recommend you all avoid Sears. This is not the place you should be spending your money at. There are lots of much better alternatives such as Home Depot, Best Buy, Walmart, etc... Avoid Sears at all cost!c3a7e33 review #380088
You may also like
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Went to sons football match wearing my much loved timberlands. It was a severely wet day and to dry the boots I placed them beneath the radiator, when I..."
- "THIS GUY COMES OUT TO MY HOUSE AND INSTALLS A HEATER AND TELLS ME TO FILL IT UP AND START HER UP! I PAID HIM $399 FOR HEATER AND LABOR..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been..."