Sears - Dishwasher defective
My new Kenmore Elite dishwasher melted a few months after installed last fall.A part also had to be replaced along with the insides.
Now it doesn't even turn on. The warranty expired Oct. 6, 2013. They want $250 just for a service call.
I guess I'll buy a new dishwasher but not from SEARS! NO MORE SEARS appliances!! I purchased all Kenmore ones a year ago and had trouble with the refrigerator ice maker too! It had to be replaced.
I have contacted Sears Customer Service by phone and by email with no response!I tell everyone NOT to purchase SEARS!!d6ec32d review #467645
You may also like
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "Emperor Limousine... Where to begin. Being a former employee, I was put to the ultimate test. My patience was stretched thin, as well as my morals. ..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."