Don't Even Think About Buying A Tv At Sears
At 76 years of age, one would think I had learned from past experiences with Sears. To wit, a year ago, $3,500 worth of new appliances were totally fouled up; not having learned my lesson, two weeks ago I (actually my son as a gift to his dear cancer stricken mother) bought her a 42" plasma tv and stand; after a mess of calls as to delivery, the "goods" arrived today; nope the deliver does not install; we paid for installation; a few calls later, some routed to, would you believe, the philipines, still no instalation; then we called the local fellow in charge of the tv dept at the Southglenn store in Centennial, Co; after some pleading he kind of promised to call me by noon Saturday, 12/15/07. The lesson: go to Circuit City or Best Buy folks, Lambert has totally destroyed the notion of customer service at Sears.
If you read this call me: 303-883-1933 "David"
Have a Blessed Christmas, but., do your shopping at other than Sears, eh!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible. Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after..."
- "My horror story begins on 1/28/2015 ... It was the day I bought my new dishwasher.... I had just remodeled the kitchen for my wife at christmas... New floors new..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..."
- "Up until a week ago I recommended Nissan of McKinney to every person looking to buy a car. I was a lifetime customer! Within the last five days, Nissan has..."
- "I purchased a sofa, chair and Ottoman At the Ensor December the quality of the pieces I purchased compared to The showroom floor models is not the Same!!. I reported to store and..."
- "After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits. There website was having technical..."
- "An absolute refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed is unreasonable. WePay are the payment processors for a crowdfunding site that I had a campaign on...."