Don't Even Think About Buying A Tv At Sears
At 76 years of age, one would think I had learned from past experiences with Sears. To wit, a year ago, $3,500 worth of new appliances were totally fouled up; not having learned my lesson, two weeks ago I (actually my son as a gift to his dear cancer stricken mother) bought her a 42" plasma tv and stand; after a mess of calls as to delivery, the "goods" arrived today; nope the deliver does not install; we paid for installation; a few calls later, some routed to, would you believe, the philipines, still no instalation; then we called the local fellow in charge of the tv dept at the Southglenn store in Centennial, Co; after some pleading he kind of promised to call me by noon Saturday, 12/15/07. The lesson: go to Circuit City or Best Buy folks, Lambert has totally destroyed the notion of customer service at Sears.
If you read this call me: 303-883-1933 "David"
Have a Blessed Christmas, but., do your shopping at other than Sears, eh!c11b8a0
You may also like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- " On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor area. So I requested a report and claim..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I think this company is associated with Wigsway by Wang Lin. Experiences sound exactly like what I went through with Wigsway. Awful looking wigs, terrible construction! Very thin, you can..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."