Don't Even Think About Buying A Tv At Sears
At 76 years of age, one would think I had learned from past experiences with Sears. To wit, a year ago, $3,500 worth of new appliances were totally fouled up; not having learned my lesson, two weeks ago I (actually my son as a gift to his dear cancer stricken mother) bought her a 42" plasma tv and stand; after a mess of calls as to delivery, the "goods" arrived today; nope the deliver does not install; we paid for installation; a few calls later, some routed to, would you believe, the philipines, still no instalation; then we called the local fellow in charge of the tv dept at the Southglenn store in Centennial, Co; after some pleading he kind of promised to call me by noon Saturday, 12/15/07. The lesson: go to Circuit City or Best Buy folks, Lambert has totally destroyed the notion of customer service at Sears.
If you read this call me: 303-883-1933 "David"
Have a Blessed Christmas, but., do your shopping at other than Sears, eh!f3a9629 review #108821
You may also like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "This is the absolute WORST experience I have had with a contractor! I was given a quote, we did a walk through, and a date was scheduled. I..."