• show-popup

Product / Service Panasonic Tv
Location Englewood, Colorado
Category Shopping
Views 17

At 76 years of age, one would think I had learned from past experiences with Sears. To wit, a year ago, $3,500 worth of new appliances were totally fouled up; not having learned my lesson, two weeks ago I (actually my son as a gift to his dear cancer stricken mother) bought her a 42" plasma tv and stand; after a mess of calls as to delivery, the "goods" arrived today; nope the deliver does not install; we paid for installation; a few calls later, some routed to, would you believe, the philipines, still no instalation; then we called the local fellow in charge of the tv dept at the Southglenn store in Centennial, Co; after some pleading he kind of promised to call me by noon Saturday, 12/15/07. The lesson: go to Circuit City or Best Buy folks, Lambert has totally destroyed the notion of customer service at Sears.

If you read this call me: 303-883-1933 "David"

Have a Blessed Christmas, but., do your shopping at other than Sears, eh! 3068cea

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Sears complaint

Sears Doesn't Deliver

Do not buy an appliance (or anything else, for that matter) at Sears. Their sales people will tell y...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sears.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug