Don't Even Think About Buying A Tv At Sears
At 76 years of age, one would think I had learned from past experiences with Sears. To wit, a year ago, $3,500 worth of new appliances were totally fouled up; not having learned my lesson, two weeks ago I (actually my son as a gift to his dear cancer stricken mother) bought her a 42" plasma tv and stand; after a mess of calls as to delivery, the "goods" arrived today; nope the deliver does not install; we paid for installation; a few calls later, some routed to, would you believe, the philipines, still no instalation; then we called the local fellow in charge of the tv dept at the Southglenn store in Centennial, Co; after some pleading he kind of promised to call me by noon Saturday, 12/15/07. The lesson: go to Circuit City or Best Buy folks, Lambert has totally destroyed the notion of customer service at Sears.
If you read this call me: 303-883-1933 "David"
Have a Blessed Christmas, but., do your shopping at other than Sears, eh!105f6aa8 review #108821
You may also like
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "My dad went to get new teeth at the Chattanooga (Hamilton Place) location. After his 7th trip and sores in his mouth, missing work, not to mention gas and time....."
- "I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture. The worst ever. My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select,..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."