Sears - Lies for sale
I will never shop here again. Josh, the manager of the store will laugh at you when you have a problem with a new appliance. He smiles as if " I have your money and I don't care if anything you buy doesn't work."' There is no such thing as customer service at sears. Even in the local Kearney, NE store. I hope your stocks keep plummeting. There is a reason when you google sears sites like these are available first. There slogan is "the customer is always wrong." No guarantees whatsoever! I bought a brand new product that never worked and they refused to replace it.
Guess what? Lies have a way of catching up to you. Word of mouth does get around.review #470484
You may also like
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "I, too, purchased a set of queen size sheets at Sears last July 2013, and they now have a 6" tear from simply frayying!!! They began wrinkling as if..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "On 4/3/13 I stopped in the Midas located at 102 W 25th St, Kearney, NE 68847 to have my tires rotated and balanced while driving cross country from Chicago, IL..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be. I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing. Which has been the biggest mistake I..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."
- "I received my package sealed in an lbc delivery plastic. When i opened it..look what i saw..the connector of the charger is missing......"
- "My wife and I booked a room through hotels.com at a Sterling Resorts Splash in Florida — 17698 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32413. When we arrived..."