Sears - Lies for sale

276 of 2761 Sears Reviews
Jan 12
review #470484

I will never shop here again. Josh, the manager of the store will laugh at you when you have a problem with a new appliance. He smiles as if " I have your money and I don't care if anything you buy doesn't work."' There is no such thing as customer service at sears. Even in the local Kearney, NE store. I hope your stocks keep plummeting. There is a reason when you google sears sites like these are available first. There slogan is "the customer is always wrong." No guarantees whatsoever! I bought a brand new product that never worked and they refused to replace it.

Guess what? Lies have a way of catching up to you. Word of mouth does get around.

abcd53f
Had an experience with Sears?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
276 of 2761 Sears Reviews

Jan 14 Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Anonymous 470484,
My name is Tony and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and we’d like to step in and resolve this issue for you. I would like to start by thanking you for bringing this to our attention. The aggravation with the type of service that you received surrounding your appliance repair needs is absolutely understandable and we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and work to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the microwave was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous 470484) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
Tony
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support

Jan 13 Zetland, New South Wales

What are you like eight or something, do you really think because you are not happy that Sears will go out of business because of this review. The store you had problems won't go out of business itself, even if you need to create another account to pretend to be another customer who has the exact same problem as you. Funny how you posted this review and the "other" customer, a total "stranger" who lives in the same area found this review less than two minutes after you posted it.

Jan 12

I can totally relate to this story this Josh clown has no idea or ability to run a store. When I explained to him how the product I received was broken upon delivery he continued to say "I stand behind my product", I said so what you're saying is the product isn't broken in response he kept repeating the same mantra. If Sears doesn't improve its customer service immediately they will become a relic of the past like blockbuster

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sears.
Filing a new complaint about
×