order # 452152798
I wll not stop until this email is forwarded to Mr. Dambrosio, Mr Boire
Just a note to,let you know how screwed up things are at Sears.
I ordered a recliner on line, approx. 4 weeks ago and a delivery date
of today was set and agreed to.
Lasrt night at 9:00 pm I received an automated call advising me my
order would be here between 2 and 4 pm today
I had friends come to my home and rearrange my living
room furniture and DISCARD MY OLD RECLINER. I/2 hour ago I was advised
that there would be no delivery today, and as a matter of fact the item
wasn't even in your warehouse.. I find this an incredible way to do
business and will be advising every consumer agency I can about this.
I am 75 years od and need a recliner to be able to sleep and rest due
to serious arthritis.... Now I have no recliner at all.
WHY WOULD ANY COMPANY NOTIFY A CUSTOMER THAT AN ORDER WOULD BE
DELIVERED AT A SPECIFIC TIME AND NOT EVEN HAVE IT IN THEIR WAREHOUSE
AND NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL COME IN>???????
I am looking in to all other options at this time, including the
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.' I made appointment. Two young men came..."
- "My husband and I upgraded to better seats yesterday on a flight from Denver to Ft Lauderdale. We upgraded at the Denver airport at the United Airlines help desk. We..."
- "What can I say about Tim Jones of Floors to Go Boca Raton? He's a nice guy, very warm and inviting when you are shopping for flooring. But, that's where..."
- "I had an AWESOME time with Tia...she's honest, no rush, no games, down to earth girl. She, however was telling me about at least 2 STALKERS that are trying to..."
- "Sole completely separated after wearing about a dozen times. Glue completely failed. Why could you possibly ask for 100 words to describe a problem that can be described in 10..."
- "I'm not a regular customer of Dillard's - in fact I don't recall ever purchasing anything from them before an online order placed 7/25/16 for a women's twinset that was..."