Sears - Lost item no response
order # 452152798
I wll not stop until this email is forwarded to Mr. Dambrosio, Mr Boire
Just a note to,let you know how screwed up things are at Sears.
I ordered a recliner on line, approx. 4 weeks ago and a delivery date
of today was set and agreed to.
Lasrt night at 9:00 pm I received an automated call advising me my
order would be here between 2 and 4 pm today
I had friends come to my home and rearrange my living
room furniture and DISCARD MY OLD RECLINER. I/2 hour ago I was advised
that there would be no delivery today, and as a matter of fact the item
wasn't even in your warehouse.. I find this an incredible way to do
business and will be advising every consumer agency I can about this.
I am 75 years od and need a recliner to be able to sleep and rest due
to serious arthritis.... Now I have no recliner at all.
WHY WOULD ANY COMPANY NOTIFY A CUSTOMER THAT AN ORDER WOULD BE
DELIVERED AT A SPECIFIC TIME AND NOT EVEN HAVE IT IN THEIR WAREHOUSE
AND NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL COME IN>???????
I am looking in to all other options at this time, including the
John Maher12a2f04b review #380074
You may also like
- "Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up..."
- "I recently purchased a Samsung 7â€ Galaxy Tab 2 with Wi-Fi as sold by Sears online and picked it up at a local Sears in North Brunswick New Jersey. I..."
- "Purchased weider pro from them and purchased insurance. Had them assemble the product to make sure it is properly done. purchased it around March, not even a month after, the..."
- "Found professional full color ad on my car that stated 'kitchen remodeling cabinets and handyman repairs with pictures of new home cabinets.' I made appointment. Two young men came..."
- "I contacted Live chat customer service after 1.5 hours of chat still no resolution. Gravely disappointed! Unacceptable "customer service" received damaged broken headboard. Since the frame is metal and a..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."