• show-popup

Product / Service Craftsman Tools
Category Supermarkets and Malls
Views 22
Monetary Loss

I ordered several hundred dollars in tools from sears.com around the 15 of the month.Received the order a few days later only to finds I'm missing almost 200 dollars in tools.

I call customer service first thing Friday morning to have them tell me I can reorder the stuff at 10% and they might refund my money when they do an investigation. I said no I would go somewhere else and I want my money back... Well they can't do anything. Now they are saying they aren't liable ups is because they put the items in the box.

Well the box was not damaged no wholes no dents nothing to loose socket sets and stuff like that. The customer service team has yet to email me the investigation number and stuff I requested even though I have called back every morning requesting it again and again. They continue to ask me the same questions over and over again like they don't even have it documented and they still haven't provided me the tools or my money back.

Keep in mind I'm a mechanic and needed that stuff ASAP which they don't seem to care at all even though I have a baby at home to feed.Never buying from them or an of the subsidiaries ever again!!! 2f29652

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 27, 2013  from Piscataway, New Jersey
I think there is a lot of taking involved by the staff. Just my opinion. Seems you can't trust anybody at that store including the social media people. They want everyone to see they "care" but when you get down to brass tacks they offer a gift card which they never send. Seems to be a constant with these people. I am curious to see if the stores will actually stock th sale items they are advertising for Black Friday or will they bait and switch again.
Reply to Anonymous

May 27, 2013  from Virginia Beach, Virginia
Missing items, we are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced in reference to your online tool order. We'd like to look into this issue further and offer our assistance. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Missing items), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – We look forward to speaking to you.

Dianne D.

Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
Reply to SearsCares

Read next Sears complaint

Ms. Shirley Fialkowski

My sears lawnmower has a repair contract through 2014. On 5/18/13, I loaded my lawnmower into my wa...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Sears.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug