Sears - Missing items
I ordered several hundred dollars in tools from sears.com around the 15 of the month.Received the order a few days later only to finds I'm missing almost 200 dollars in tools.
I call customer service first thing Friday morning to have them tell me I can reorder the stuff at 10% and they might refund my money when they do an investigation. I said no I would go somewhere else and I want my money back... Well they can't do anything. Now they are saying they aren't liable ups is because they put the items in the box.
Well the box was not damaged no wholes no dents nothing to loose socket sets and stuff like that. The customer service team has yet to email me the investigation number and stuff I requested even though I have called back every morning requesting it again and again. They continue to ask me the same questions over and over again like they don't even have it documented and they still haven't provided me the tools or my money back.
Keep in mind I'm a mechanic and needed that stuff ASAP which they don't seem to care at all even though I have a baby at home to feed.Never buying from them or an of the subsidiaries ever again!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I had ordered an product in last April, it has not reached yet. They said it's dispatched through Singapore post. But i have not received it yet. When I contacted..."
- " my family and I decided to have a Saturday lunch at our local Denny's we were all looking forward to the soup and salad which our favorite soup is..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."