Sears - Missing items
I ordered several hundred dollars in tools from sears.com around the 15 of the month.Received the order a few days later only to finds I'm missing almost 200 dollars in tools.
I call customer service first thing Friday morning to have them tell me I can reorder the stuff at 10% and they might refund my money when they do an investigation. I said no I would go somewhere else and I want my money back... Well they can't do anything. Now they are saying they aren't liable ups is because they put the items in the box.
Well the box was not damaged no wholes no dents nothing to loose socket sets and stuff like that. The customer service team has yet to email me the investigation number and stuff I requested even though I have called back every morning requesting it again and again. They continue to ask me the same questions over and over again like they don't even have it documented and they still haven't provided me the tools or my money back.
Keep in mind I'm a mechanic and needed that stuff ASAP which they don't seem to care at all even though I have a baby at home to feed.Never buying from them or an of the subsidiaries ever again!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."