Sears - Missing items
I ordered several hundred dollars in tools from sears.com around the 15 of the month.Received the order a few days later only to finds I'm missing almost 200 dollars in tools.
I call customer service first thing Friday morning to have them tell me I can reorder the stuff at 10% and they might refund my money when they do an investigation. I said no I would go somewhere else and I want my money back... Well they can't do anything. Now they are saying they aren't liable ups is because they put the items in the box.
Well the box was not damaged no wholes no dents nothing to loose socket sets and stuff like that. The customer service team has yet to email me the investigation number and stuff I requested even though I have called back every morning requesting it again and again. They continue to ask me the same questions over and over again like they don't even have it documented and they still haven't provided me the tools or my money back.
Keep in mind I'm a mechanic and needed that stuff ASAP which they don't seem to care at all even though I have a baby at home to feed.Never buying from them or an of the subsidiaries ever again!!!11964195 review #412321
You may also like
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "Purchased a $50.00 West Marine outer zip up long sleeve SPF WHITE shirt, wore it twice, washed it according to instructions and shirt came perfectly white except for one whole..."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."