Sears - No replacement for damaged merchandise
Ordered outdoor furniture, received 4 of 5 pieces, 5th piece returned due to damaged while shipping.When speaking with customer for SEARS I was told that I would have to place the order AGAIN because of their inadequate billing.
I do not understand that if the warehouse receives a returned item that has been damanged, then why won't they issue the item again. But noooooo they want me to place the order again. If I did this to my customers they would not return to me for other services.
Therefore, I will not do any business with Sears again or any other entities owned by them.I will be disassembling the items that were received because their customer service is inadequate!!!
Looks like the new CEO cannot fulfill his promise to FIX Sears.review #345000
You may also like
- "This is a letter I have been trying to email the Board of Goveranance, and CNBC, and the Sole Company itself: To whom it may concern, I am writing this email to..."
- "Ordered a $40 item off of Sears.com and had it shipped to my UPS Store mailbox. They immediately provided an estimated delivery time of March 4 - 6. I..."
- "MAR 17/2015 GOT A NEW FRIDGE FROM SEARS THE FREEZER LEAKS WATER INTO THE FRIDGE THE DOOR HAS A DENT IN IT.THE SHELVE THAT CAME WITH THE FRIDGE THE SHELVE..."
- "Title says every thing I want to say. I was a fool and bought worry no more warranty twice , but the first minor claim I had and they ..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50. E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist..."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."