Sears - No replacement for damaged merchandise

1628 of 3326 Sears Reviews

Ordered outdoor furniture, received 4 of 5 pieces, 5th piece returned due to damaged while shipping.When speaking with customer for SEARS I was told that I would have to place the order AGAIN because of their inadequate billing.

I do not understand that if the warehouse receives a returned item that has been damanged, then why won't they issue the item again. But noooooo they want me to place the order again. If I did this to my customers they would not return to me for other services.

Therefore, I will not do any business with Sears again or any other entities owned by them.I will be disassembling the items that were received because their customer service is inadequate!!!

Looks like the new CEO cannot fulfill his promise to FIX Sears.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1628 of 3326 Sears Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 14, 2012 #542175

Sears is going out of business. They ripped me off on a mower. Never again. :(

0 0 Reply

Sep 13, 2012 #541466

I am seeing a lot of complaints about Sears. I too have found that their Warranty Service is useless! I have paid over $3000.00 for a zero turn mower that is now being used as a lawn ornament! Let's get a movement going against Sears and their less than useless Service.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.