Sears - No replacement for damaged merchandise
Ordered outdoor furniture, received 4 of 5 pieces, 5th piece returned due to damaged while shipping.When speaking with customer for SEARS I was told that I would have to place the order AGAIN because of their inadequate billing.
I do not understand that if the warehouse receives a returned item that has been damanged, then why won't they issue the item again. But noooooo they want me to place the order again. If I did this to my customers they would not return to me for other services.
Therefore, I will not do any business with Sears again or any other entities owned by them.I will be disassembling the items that were received because their customer service is inadequate!!!
Looks like the new CEO cannot fulfill his promise to FIX Sears.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "My rent has been increased $100 twice. I've never had apartment rehab (4 years) yet still pay current market price. Paint chips from faux finish. Billing always messed up...and they..."
- "I ordered two Amisco bar stools from cymax's morebarstools.com. The product that arrived was significantly different than the picture and website description. The product was missing key pieces..."
- "I ordered a couch. What I got was a muddy couch with broken zippers and it was filled with huge, brown feathers that are now all over the place. I've..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "Ordered a nikon m-223 scope for $129, got email confirmation, card charged, then they cancelled my order. Got two people on customer service. One tried to sell me another scope..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."