Sears - Sear's home delivery suck!!!
We brought a washer offline asked us to call a confirm delivery they set up appointment for 515PM to 715PM.I work nights ok, great time.
we called comfirmed they called the next day (day of delivery) to comfirmed. had to leave for about 30 mins around 330PM, returned around 400PM waited to 630PM to delivery, checked phone messages, yes they called, comfirmed that no one was a left. Called customer service (SEARS) the rudest person and supervisor I have ever dealt with. They basically said to bad delivery is rescheduled for the next day, my fault.
Would not give local delivery phone number, my husband called store got local number, pick-up washer, and was informed that customer service is even rude to them (delivery contractors.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I am so angry at Sears customer service and company. I have trying to get a $600+ refund back from them for over a year now. No matter how many..."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I decided to try something new over a month ago and bought the Sensodyne Repair & Protect. After about a week of use the inside of my mouth got..."
- "After I wrote my 1st review about the massage envy in Gulf Breeze Florida. The owner replied by putting my financial business out thier. I've tryed to contact the corporate..."
- "I purchased a pair of glasses from LensCrafters a year ago, the lenses started to deteriorate and looked as though I was looking through shattered glass. I took the glasses..."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."
- "I recently placed an order for employee shirts, about 50 ts and about 50 polos. Very simple, single color shirts with white lettering. The order was placed through a..."