We brought a washer offline asked us to call a confirm delivery they set up appointment for 515PM to 715PM.I work nights ok, great time.
we called comfirmed they called the next day (day of delivery) to comfirmed. had to leave for about 30 mins around 330PM, returned around 400PM waited to 630PM to delivery, checked phone messages, yes they called, comfirmed that no one was a left. Called customer service (SEARS) the rudest person and supervisor I have ever dealt with. They basically said to bad delivery is rescheduled for the next day, my fault.
Would not give local delivery phone number, my husband called store got local number, pick-up washer, and was informed that customer service is even rude to them (delivery contractors.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "On December 30th 2014 i called you as the TV i bought and had taken out the extended warranty on was having issues. Turning itself on and off mid show,..."
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "i would not even know where to start, 1 day delay, left refrigerator behind and other boxes, then being enlightened that it was our fault that we did not look..."
- "Found a tag that seems to be a label for dating food items when they were put in the cooler. As I was eating a Bacon Portabella burger I noticed a..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a corrupt, dishonest and fraudulent lawfirm that erroneously believed they could try making a Spiritual Master grounded in truth and integrity be quiet about serious ethical..."
- "brittany anick is evil , criminal cult animal abuser she dont know what the meaning of god is and she dont even love her chawawa she teaches her small dog..."
- "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..."