Sears Appliance Repair= Back ordered part for 6 weeks.
How can a part to repair a Kenmore front loading washing machine be on back order for at least six weeks?Their resolution center offered $25.00/week up to $100 (4 weeks!) to compensate for inconvenience.
Hardly compensates for laundrymat trips several ties a week.
Give me the money for the repair cost since it is under a service agreement ($1,000) and let me buy a new machine with delivery in two days.I can assure Sear's that I will never purchase another Kenmore appliance if this is what I can expect for future repair down time for my appliance.d720623 review #290453
You may also like
- "Sears – You might be better buying from a car boot or street cornerWhat do you expect when you buy from a street stall?An apparent bargain that doesn’t live up..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "charm seperated 2 days after I got it they will not exchange. Went to the bramalea city center to exchange need to speak to manager whos coming in in 2..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary , We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."