Sears Appliance Repair= Back ordered part for 6 weeks.
How can a part to repair a Kenmore front loading washing machine be on back order for at least six weeks?Their resolution center offered $25.00/week up to $100 (4 weeks!) to compensate for inconvenience.
Hardly compensates for laundrymat trips several ties a week.
Give me the money for the repair cost since it is under a service agreement ($1,000) and let me buy a new machine with delivery in two days.I can assure Sear's that I will never purchase another Kenmore appliance if this is what I can expect for future repair down time for my appliance.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "We pay next-day delivery, and yet they remorselessly say "walang assurance" that your item will arrive on the said day. Item was supposed to arrive May 28 but it hasn't..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "I went to this store to purchase a shower gift only to find the item pictured below. I was then told by Jeff Gieb at the Edgewood Town Center..."