Sears Appliance Repair= Back ordered part for 6 weeks.
How can a part to repair a Kenmore front loading washing machine be on back order for at least six weeks?Their resolution center offered $25.00/week up to $100 (4 weeks!) to compensate for inconvenience.
Hardly compensates for laundrymat trips several ties a week.
Give me the money for the repair cost since it is under a service agreement ($1,000) and let me buy a new machine with delivery in two days.I can assure Sear's that I will never purchase another Kenmore appliance if this is what I can expect for future repair down time for my appliance.f090285 review #290453
You may also like
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "Harmony Stewart is a nurse St. Joseph's Hospital in Washington State is manufacturing meth at her home. Apparently she has her son selling it for her at his school. I..."
- "I purchased a new entertainment center and got "used", paid for delivery and entertainment center was set up leaning, delivery guys said they would be back next day and of..."
- "Six months ago I banned an annoying little fella from my Cam4 broadcast room because he kept giving me orders and making rude demands. Unfortunately that minor rejection flicked a..."
- "Luis Rosas and CT Masonry lists a license on his/their proposal, but it's INVALID since 2006. He is uninsured. He takes your money, then never shows up. When/if he does..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."