Sears Appliance Repair= Back ordered part for 6 weeks.
How can a part to repair a Kenmore front loading washing machine be on back order for at least six weeks?Their resolution center offered $25.00/week up to $100 (4 weeks!) to compensate for inconvenience.
Hardly compensates for laundrymat trips several ties a week.
Give me the money for the repair cost since it is under a service agreement ($1,000) and let me buy a new machine with delivery in two days.I can assure Sear's that I will never purchase another Kenmore appliance if this is what I can expect for future repair down time for my appliance.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "Received an email from craftsman club on thursday reminding me that their sale ended saturday 4/13. The sale started on 4/7. I opened the email and clicked the link..."
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..."
- "I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person...."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."