Sears Customer Solutions
Warning!!!Stay away from Sears appliances.
If the work that is fine, but if there is a failure and you need service the fun begins. Sears Customer Solutions sent me to the Service Smart Agreement Division who in turn sent me to Customer Solutions again. Around and around we go with the circle spinning so fast I can't seem to get someone to fix my refrigerator even though I paid for a contract to repair my unit. My Solution for Customer Solutions is to contact the Federal Trade Commissions and file a formal complaint.
I also intend to haul Sears in small claims court just to prove to them that it isn't right to take advantage of the consumer.f2fc251 review #172577
You may also like
- "Got a new Ventura sofa mid July and within two weeks it started matting and looking terrible. Sears has not picked it up or refunded the product even after..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "SO, SO VERY UNHAPPY with MY ENGLANDER MATTRESS. . I only weigh 135 pounds and 1 1/2 years and $1700.00 later this mattress is sagging in the..."
- "DO NOT USE THIS COME ANY An pick up service was scheduled from 9am-7pm they didn't arrive because they went to the wrong address. A next day collection was arranged..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "Police don't have criminal solutions with teeth to combat "poor character", lawmakers assure civil suits against an individual are drawn out; Pamela K. Geldart (~50 yrs) doesn't have punitive resources..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."