SEARS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WARRANTY
I bought a Sears Die-Hard Gold battery($94) in 3/2007 and it died last week and i had to buy another battery at WalMart.I put the WalMart battery in my car and it started again.
I brought the dead battery to Sears and asked for a replacement as promised in their 5 years warranty, they refused it and they recharged the dead battery and told me to take it home forget about the warranty!. I angrily left the battery at the store.
I think they are really *** because nobody can revive a dead battery!This is a second time in 5 years i have trouble with Sears Die-Hard battery!.
You may also like
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "I had to jump through 16+ steps, photos, etc. just to get the mattress warranty approved. Once the sales people at two different stores realized we were searching for a..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Saw and ad on Craigslist in the for sale by owner listings called the guy up ("Joe") and asked if he still had it. He said he did and so..."
- "Dodge Neon sxt 2005 ( estimado ) Drive belt tensioner...38277. $359.99 ( real price : $179.99 ) 5040515 Poly Rib Belt. $30.99 ( real price: $18.99 ) Labor : $283.50 plus taxes. Total : $..."
- "Me and my boyfriend waited 10 minuets to try the new cheese stuffed pretzels . But as soon as we get it, half it has NO cheese in the middle...."
- "Flight 787, 6/20/15, XNA to Sanford Fla. Delayed 2 hours in boarding area and almost 1 hour on plane before departing. Flight 786, 6/28/15, Sanford, Fla. to XNA. Had..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "This was my second guided tour I have ever taken and this trip was excellent. It was very fast paced which caused many of us to be a little tired..."