Sears Kenmore 1800 4 MY HOME/One Source
After doing LOTS of research, 15 months ago we bought a Kenmore Side by Side and just discovered cracks in the liner.Called Sears, we then had to pay to have a repair person say the only thing that could be done was an epoxy to cover the cracks that have already discolored the liner.
Then called One Source after an hour of transfering & finally talking to a rep, we were told that it was no longer covered under the 1 year Kenmore warranty & without an extended warranty they could help by putting an epoxy on it.
THIS SHOULD HAVE NOT HAPPENED!!!!107a717b review #122542
You may also like
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "2015 fr3 25ds this goes on and on in most all storage bays. Dealer says salt first caused this then states manufacturing sprayed something on them and has to..."
- "I agree with the other post - this company is not even worth one star. I ordered a part that was never delivered. The Fedex tracking said it..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."