Sears/Kmart 80% of orders wrong items were sent!
I have had enough with Sears or Kmart and they have lost my business forever!I order a lot online and I have never had so much horrible experience with any other store!
It looks like people who work there cannot read English to see what a customer ordered or just do not care what do they put in the box to ship! 80% of my orders from Sears/Kmart have been shipped with wrong or missing items! At the same time the packing slip always indicated the items I have really ordered! How did they do it?!
Didn’t they have to scan bar codes of the items and check somehow?! Also to go through their customer service was always a huge pain! It took hours of my time because their system somehow was always slow or down! Then to get finally my refund I had to make numerous calls to customer service, listen to their lies about how they processed it but somehow it was not showing up on my credit card and they constantly asked me to contact my bank about the issue!
And my bank was all the time confirming that they have not even tried to process any refund for months!
So unless you just have nothing to do and missing a lot of stress in your life stay away from Sears and Kmart!There are lots of other stores selling the same items for even better prices with NO mistakes and I wish I would started to shop at those stores sooner so I would never have to go through so much pain with Sears and Kmart!10902959 review #451473
You may also like
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Louisville Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee my lab, retriever mix of 6 years had to be euthanized on 11/30/2014, after being treated by Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee had..."