Sears/Kmart 80% of orders wrong items were sent!
I have had enough with Sears or Kmart and they have lost my business forever!I order a lot online and I have never had so much horrible experience with any other store!
It looks like people who work there cannot read English to see what a customer ordered or just do not care what do they put in the box to ship! 80% of my orders from Sears/Kmart have been shipped with wrong or missing items! At the same time the packing slip always indicated the items I have really ordered! How did they do it?!
Didn’t they have to scan bar codes of the items and check somehow?! Also to go through their customer service was always a huge pain! It took hours of my time because their system somehow was always slow or down! Then to get finally my refund I had to make numerous calls to customer service, listen to their lies about how they processed it but somehow it was not showing up on my credit card and they constantly asked me to contact my bank about the issue!
And my bank was all the time confirming that they have not even tried to process any refund for months!
So unless you just have nothing to do and missing a lot of stress in your life stay away from Sears and Kmart!There are lots of other stores selling the same items for even better prices with NO mistakes and I wish I would started to shop at those stores sooner so I would never have to go through so much pain with Sears and Kmart!review #451473
You may also like
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "Placed an order online on Dec.5th. I called on Dec.17th and was guaranteed the item would arrive the next day. It didn't! I called back and they said it would..."
- "I realized a difference on each side of the mattress. When the mattress was measured it proved to be a difference in the height on the right side and..."
- "The guys who fixed the wood were wonderful. The guys who painted also painted grass brand new roof my deck is trashed and it is not 2 layers of paint!..."
- "I bought a bag salad today to feed to my family and I was disgusted when I opened the bag to find mold growing on the cheese. It was foul..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."