Sears "protection agreement"
Opened my credit card statement for my brand new gold master card from sears yesterday.Was amazed to find that the caring personel in the sears protection agreement dept.
had kindly taken upon themselves to provide me with coverage on three appliances I had purchaced in the past from them. The first one being a TV I bought in 1998, which was struck by lightning in 2001 and replaced with a new unit from a different retailler. The second was a chest type freezer i bought in 2001 and the third a dehumidifier purchased in 2003. All of these items they took upon themselves to insure for me for the paltry sum of $475.
I didn't even have to autherize it! Of course it would have been somewhat troublesome for me to do so since I was 1500 miles away on vacation on the very date they stated the agreement was autherized!! I do recall that some months previous to all this a call from a telemarketer trying to sell me this same insurance. At that time I did unconditionally decline the offer.
Guess I just don't know what's good for me. This is fraud plain and simple, no other way to describe it!! Other than theft. I will never ever darken the door of another Sears or K-Mart again!!
Where are the lifesucking lawyers when you need them.review #133076
You may also like
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with..."
- "I had to jump through 16+ steps, photos, etc. just to get the mattress warranty approved. Once the sales people at two different stores realized we were searching for a..."
- "On 2/5/15 I went to Billion Auto in Iowa City to look at a 2012 Kia Forte EX. It had 21,000 miles and was just under $12,000. They have two..."
- "I too also worked for 1015 Transit and regretted every minute of it. Let me tell you what I noticed and dealt with while working. A certain driver..."
- "David L. Ross Construction(DLRC), Woodlawn, TN is an unlicensed construction contractor.DLRC signed a contract to provided turnkey construction of my new home. Under TN statute all construction contractors acting..."
- "Jordan Rappaport is an attorney / lawyer in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from law school in 1996 and acquired his license in 1997, according to information gleaned from research...."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."
- "We entered this location and asked for a booth in which one person who came after us got a booth ahead of us, and the hostess shrugged it off by..."