sears takes money, no product, no refund
Paid Sears for dishwasher I ordered online, paying by paypal on Sears website.Order was cancelled by me after several days, as I began to mistrust their competence.
I got several calls from them, even after the cancellation. As late as two weeks later, they tried to deliver just the installation kit. No dishwasher, just the kit! Sears has not refunded money, and now pretends they can't find it.
Paypal confirms the money was sent to Sears Holding Company, and my account shows it was withdrawn. Spoke to customer service, with no effect.
In fact, if they didn't owe me nearly a thousand dollars, it would be funny as they are incompetent morons.Filled complaint with paypal, now thinking of wire fraud complaint and civil suit.
The only way I would do business again with these crooks is for cash as I hold the purchased object.
Under no conditions use their website.f143c6c review #367444
You may also like
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Seems that 2 buckle belts didn't get trough Belgium customs. Trying to contact seller over and over. When he hears that I didn't receive it he ignores me! Aliexpress online..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."