Paid Sears for dishwasher I ordered online, paying by paypal on Sears website.Order was cancelled by me after several days, as I began to mistrust their competence.
I got several calls from them, even after the cancellation. As late as two weeks later, they tried to deliver just the installation kit. No dishwasher, just the kit! Sears has not refunded money, and now pretends they can't find it.
Paypal confirms the money was sent to Sears Holding Company, and my account shows it was withdrawn. Spoke to customer service, with no effect.
In fact, if they didn't owe me nearly a thousand dollars, it would be funny as they are incompetent morons.Filled complaint with paypal, now thinking of wire fraud complaint and civil suit.
The only way I would do business again with these crooks is for cash as I hold the purchased object.
Under no conditions use their website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "4 times I have ordered snickers sonic blast, only to find candy on top but was lucky to find any inside. I have called and they offered me another free,..."
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself by accident! Don't "BURY" yourself..."
- "I am on my 3rd set from Art Van. First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made. Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather..."