Simple request denied by Sears repair appointment service

1834 of 2826 Sears Reviews

We had a scheduled appointment for a washer repair.No technician called or ever showed up.

When I reported this at 7pm on May 5th, 2011 I was offered an appointmetn on May 1oth which would not work for us and then given an appointment on May 12th. I asked for the reason the technician did not show up on the 5th and was told that the technicians's phone did not work. I then asked if they would send me an appointment confirmation in writing so I had a record of the appointment date and time. I further explained that this same situation had happened four months prior, was assured then that it would not happen again, and now wanted written proof of the appointment.

The representative stated that they would not provide a written confirmation. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was transferred to a disconnected number. I called back and explained the situation to the next representative. They were polite and immediately transferred me to a supervisor.

The call was never answered and after 30 minutes the phone disconnected. I called *** a third time and explained the situation again. The representative again explained hat they did not send out written confirmations. I asked to speak to a supervior.

The representative, who was also very polite, explained that the supervisor would tell me the same thing. I re-requested that I be tranferred.

I was transferred and I am writing this while I am on hold, one hour later.I guess no one at sears is willing to take responsibility and be accountable.

d5e9c1a review #236113
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments4 Report
1834 of 2826 Sears Reviews
Had an experience with Sears?  Submit review about this company

Sears Response May 11, 2011

To Susan,
I saw your comment here and wanted to reach out to you on behalf of Sears and apologize for the poor repair experience you detailed regarding your dishwasher. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. We would like to speak with you to see what can be done to rectify this situation.
As I stated, my name is Laura with the Sears Cares team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you that we might assist in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Susan) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Thank you for your attention and we look forward to speaking with you.
Laura D.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
Sears Cares

May 11, 2011

To Our Valued Sears Customer,
My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations; I saw your post and want to apologize for the delayed response as I’ve just come across it here. It certainly sounds as if you’ve had a very frustrating experience with your washer repair and that it still has not been resolved. We would very much like to speak with you regarding this repair and to work towards resolving this situation.
The Sears Cares team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated with this issue. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please refer to the reference name that we have given your post (Washer Repair 5511) so that we will be able to quickly access your information. We do look forward to talking to you soon.
Laura D.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support

Susan

May 08, 2011

We had the same thing happen to us last week. The repairman was suppposed to show up between 1-5 pm. No one showed or called. When I called to complain they said he would come by 7 pm that night, so I waited again. What a sucker I was, still no one showed up or called. Sears service sucks and I'm ready to just have them come get their *** out of my house. The people on the phone just *** you around and don't really care that you sat around waiting all dday for no reason. What a huge mistake buying appliances from Sears! We just moved in last week and already the dishwasher is broken. If you read this, DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS!!!

anon

May 06, 2011

me, too! We are heading into week 3 without a washing machine.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.