With Company response

purchased a refridge on layaway.made final payment.

told delivery on 7/19/13. called delivery phone # for time. told refidge not being delivered "SYSTEM NOT UPDATED" WTF!!!! why do they have my $ and I don't have a refridge???

Maggie, NO LAST NAME, a supervisor, could not give me a delivery date. WHY...what kind of customer service is this??? I am extremly upset. my saleslip says delivery 7/19/13, so WHY am I not getting a refidge 7/19/13!!!

What kind of rip-off is this? why can't they even answer my question...WHEN am I getting my delivery?

SEARS SUCKS!!No web site for complaints either!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #684012

sears has suffered a decline in almost all areas of performance and reliablilty over past ten years, some new management approach to get the product sold and if the customer isn't satisfied there are a lot more out there that will still come, I used to be a big craftsman power tools buyer and even major appliances, but so many problems over last fifteen years made me stop expecting anything from sears so now its Costco for about everything and no complaints on washers, frig, tires, batteries, eyeglasses, and auto work. seems like Costco hasn't found out that they can squeeze an extra penny out of a dollar profit by screwing over the customer like sears has, hope they don't ever either, but that's wishful thinking.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Edwin and I work with the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We’re sorry to hear about the delivery problems encountered with your refrigerator layaway delivery and the level of customer service rendered when you reached out trying to find out about it. We’d like to look into this on your behalf to make sure you’re taken care of in a timely manner. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous430824), phone # used at time of purchase to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Edwin C.