I use to be a big Sears fan however after a very bad experience I stopped purchasing from sears for me and my properties. However my wife liked one of your washers and we purchased a floor model on Monday June 8 2015 to be delivered on Saturday the 13th .

I got a call on Friday and Saturday letting me know delivery will be there between 12-2 at 11.45 on Sat I got a call from a VERY rude lady letting me know there would be no delivery because is was damaged? I told her that is a problem since it’s a floor model then she said actually nobody picked it up. The could delivery on Wed , I was not taking a day off of work , I told her I was thinking about canceling the order she said I could do whatever I want…

I called the store dept mgr to cancel he was very nice and made arrangements for me to pick it up on Sunday. I rented a truck got it installed it and tried to use it …. It doesn’t spin or drain…

Today I spoke with the store they told me to call service since I purchased a 5yr. I called them they told me I should call the store because the Mgr was doing what’s best for him not me? Then transferred me to delivery? The nice man told me it would be delivered on the 20th???? (nobody has a clue).. I finally called service again and made a appointment …. Fist one available NEXT MONDAY are you kidding me.

I think you customer service has a lot to be desired…. What happened to my fathers sears the one that was the best not the worst…..

Guess I’ll go to look at best buy or Home Depot….

Peter J Rafala

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about washer from Sears was customer no service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments