I called May 24 and reported that my two year of washer was not working. I had bought the extended warranty policy which would cover servicing it. It cost me over $400. An appointment was scheduled for May 31 with a window of 8-12pm. The tech never showed. A new reschedule appt was made for July 7 from 8-12pm; this time the tech did show and ordered the parts that were needed. He told us that scheduled the appointment for the following friday 6/13. The parts arrived on Wednesday july 11 by fedex; I took the day off to be here 6/13 to only find out that he actually made the appointment for 7/11! I had to reached yet another appointment, this time 6/20 (a month later); the tech came and installed the parts. It wasn't until the second load came in when we noticed the water on the ceiling. To my horror I found my laundry room flooded! I finally filed a complaint with the BBB. Considering that this was an "emergency" I was set for a new appointment for June 24. Again I took the day off from work to get an email that my appointment had been changed to July 1! All these changes without giving me a heads up. Im at the end of my rope with these people.

Moral of the story. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS!!! Muchless their extended warranty.

All you will get is appointment cancellations, a ton of empty apologies, appliances that never get serviced properly, and new property damage because they have incompetent technicians.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 24, 2014.

Comments