There is no way this company stays in business much longer. Holy cow, they are the worst business I have ever had to deal with in my entire life and that includes the cable company.

I bought a dishwasher from my local Sears store 7 months ago and began having issues. The technician was sent out to my house in less than two day (I can deal with that). He found the issue and said they were ordering parts and the parts would be delivered to my house direct. He then scheduled an appointment for 2 weeks out to fix the issue but only if the parts were delivered. If not, they would wait until parts were received.

OK, so I am already pissed about the 2 weeks since in 2018 you can get same day delivery and they are telling me 7-10 business days to have these parts delivered. You'd think that would be the end of it and two weeks later the parts would be here and technician replaces, dishwasher works.... Yeah, if they weren't Sears maybe.

Two weeks go by and I only have one of the three parts delivered so far. They call to confirm my appt. but since the parts have yet to arrive, there is nothing they can do but wait.

Just spoke with a "supervisor" in god knows where and she informed me that the parts are on back order, they will reach out with a tracking number when they have been sent. No timeline and remember, it's already been 2 weeks since their initial visit.

This is the best part, they said I don't qualify for a replacement but if they are unable to CREATE or find the parts needed within 21 business day (about 1 month), there could be a full replacement of the dishwasher. Yes, she said they might have to create the part.... LMAO.

This company is a total joke, DO NOT buy appliances from Sears!!!!! Their 1 year warranty on an appliance (that most families need everyday) is "once broken within that one year period, give us a month to see if we can fix it, if not we will replace for free".

It is actually hard to be angry with the "supervisor" because I felt like I was talking to my 10 year old son. Not to mention, she probably lives in Asia somewhere were she cannot understand why I am so upset about not have a dishwasher or it potentially taking one month to fix or replace? UGH!!

Comments