With Company response

Bought an expensive front loader Kenmore elite last summer; 9 months later it isn't working properly. Had service app't. for between 8-12. At 10:30 automated phone call saying tech was delayed. Called back 2 more times. Once disconnected. Asked operators what country they were in; evasive but non native English speakers "couldn't tell me." Cheerily told tech would be here between 1:15 and 1:45.

Sears not the Sears of old time reputation. Now a multi national. Products not made with pride; service "system" not reliable. So sad to see another American company go multi national, and its quality down the toilet.

Buy elsewhere.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and distress we have caused you and your family. We acknowledge and understand that each time our technician comes to your home it is you, our customer who has to make themselves available. If the technician is late or doesn’t show up it is you who misses some part or all of your day. This is not acceptable to you and certainly would not be acceptable to me should I be in the same situation. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the repair process and ensure that your washer service needs are met. This manager would be available to you to speak with for any questions or help with this repair process. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that I have assigned to reference your post (Anonymous419472), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Susan R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response #666856

If this is an honest attempt to correct a problem,

thank you.

All any consumer has ever asked for is to be able to purchase a decent product for our money, and the knowledge that the company that sells the product stands behind it's advertising.

It would certainly renew my faith in shopping at Sears.