GET RID OF THE PHILLIPINE CUSTOMER SERVICE .. sEARS SHIPPED WRONG PART AND NOW TAKES ANOTHER WEEK? TO GET THE CORRECT ONE AFTER SPENDING 2.25 HOURS GETTING IT (DONE?). THIS DOESN'T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE LONG PROCESS OF ORDERING THE SHED & SHED FLOOR TO BEGIN WITH (ANOTHER 1 HOUR OR MORE ON LINE. crap ASDFGHJUKILO;P[']

\234567890-crap ASDFGHJUKILO;P[']ASDFGHJKL;'ZXCVBNM,./ASDFGHJKL;'EDRFTYUIOP[WQERTYUIOPWERTYUIOPSERXTDYUG89PT78R6OFGOHIPJ-U]Y0T[97PFGU[OPH crapeady to share? Follow our easy steps to create a review about a business, product or service.

J[-U]YTRE9S6I4RXT7OCUYVPIUBONPM[K]L7=O\87]=[T9PR7;8FGUO'

PHJ[=I-\8U76TR86FPIUGOBPHcrap

J[0=\UI\7]=6[T9P7FGOU'HIPJO0[U=I\87=6T9P7FG[UOH0-JU\=I7=6[T978 crap

PissedConsumer.com is a platform where you can be heard and helped.

Why does your experience matter? The company can reach out directly to you and resolve your issue. You can get support and advice from other users that had similar experience. You can fill your review with details and facts to help others make informed decisions in the future. You can help companies to identify problem areas and improve their service.

Ready to share? Follow our easy steps to create a review about a business, product or service.

Comments

WhoppingTropicbird214

They don't care!! I have been dealing with Sears for 4 months almost for a warranty replacement on my fridge!