With Company response

We have been waiting for a response from anyone regarding our broken refrigerator since the last repair visit on 8/16.

Garth, the repairman gave up after two visits, claiming that there is nothing else that he can do. He reported to his supervisor who was supposed to get in touch with us and explain what else needs to be done.

We are very unhappy and angry with the way sears handled this situation from the start, in June. We were left without a refrigerator for nearly three weeks. We bought another sears refrig at the amount of 7000 dollars. The broken refrig is sitting in our garage with all new parts which each of the seven repairmen ordered and couldn't fix.

We have a warranty for the parts and we would like this refrig to be fixed and operating. If this can't be done, sears needs to offer us another option. At this time, sears seems to have gone into denial. Poor professional judgement!! This no way to treat your customers!! We expect better from sears!!

Why has no one followed up and tried to do what is professionally correct? Do we need to take other measures in order to get this solved?

Sears ought to be embarrassed!! We want this case solved, please.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

lynn2225
Richmond, Virginia, United States #719109

My sister has a refrig with a warrenty.Its now been over 2 months while she is living out of a cooler.

I posted some of it on here.

was contacted by the "Social Media" person as I see everyone is and they called her yesterday to supposedly " make it right".I was just wondering if they did anything for you or just called to say " Sears Cares" and that they were "Sorry" for all your trouble.??

SearsCares
Beijing, Beijing, China #713808
Sears Response

Hello Anonymous,

My name is Dianne and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At Sears we pride ourselves on making sure our valued members are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. We understand your frustration after multiple repairs your refrigerator is still not working. We would be more than happy to speak to you further on what has transpired and offer our assistance to help. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous445855) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Dianne D.