Sears - 2-year-old dishwasher has quit working
Update added by user Aug 14, 2013
I was asked to provide an update.We did not pay a technician $300 to solve this problem for us.
We ordered a new control panel from the Kenmore parts site and intalled it ourselves. Cost: $116 (part and shipping) plus our labor. The dishwasher works fine and will probably last another 2 years until the replacement control panel breaks.
By then we will be in a position to buy a Bosch.Recommend do not purchase a Kenmore Ultra Wash, or any Kenmore with similar push-button controls.
Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2013
I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011.The model is 665.13742K603.
After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites that the problem is a poor-quality control panel. I recommend avoid this model. It cleans well but not if it won't start.
I'm sorry I also bought a washer, dryer, fridge and range from Sears as I'm worried how long they are going to last.
My 'maintenance agreement' is this: If you sell me a bad product, I will tell all my friends and I will never buy from you again.This agreement is free of charge.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "Sears – SO RudeI wrote a complaint to Sears and sent it to Chairman Edward S. Lampert and CEO Louis J. D'Ambrosio. I didn’t expect a personal reply but I..."
- "I'll start by do a complete walk around before and after service. Honesty seems to be a real issue here. They sliced up my door panel of..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."