Sears - 2-year-old dishwasher has quit working
Update added by user Aug 14, 2013
I was asked to provide an update.We did not pay a technician $300 to solve this problem for us.
We ordered a new control panel from the Kenmore parts site and intalled it ourselves. Cost: $116 (part and shipping) plus our labor. The dishwasher works fine and will probably last another 2 years until the replacement control panel breaks.
By then we will be in a position to buy a Bosch.Recommend do not purchase a Kenmore Ultra Wash, or any Kenmore with similar push-button controls.
Original review posted by user Jul 14, 2013
I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011.The model is 665.13742K603.
After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites that the problem is a poor-quality control panel. I recommend avoid this model. It cleans well but not if it won't start.
I'm sorry I also bought a washer, dryer, fridge and range from Sears as I'm worried how long they are going to last.
My 'maintenance agreement' is this: If you sell me a bad product, I will tell all my friends and I will never buy from you again.This agreement is free of charge.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "I purchased a new Dunkirk boiler from Sears in October of 2010 and paid $4611. I bought an electronic pilot boiler but they sent and installed a standing ignition boiler...."
- "I took my electric Craftsman mower into the service center to be repaired. It was only 18 months old and was under a 2 year parts and labor warranty. I..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "Are you serious no ones wants the new creepy lps. No one gives a *** about Ur company cuz i dont like. Yeah i know you have been improving ur..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."