With Company response

I go to my local sears store at 170 Sky view Plaza in Calcutta Ohio to purchase a mower and decide on a one that cost just under 1400 with taxes, had trouble from the start, they would come out and look, then order the part and come back, lots of times I already had fixed it, well the warranty ran out 2 years after purchase, in August 2013 the motor stops running, I call Sears and they tell me to call the motor mfg, Briggs and Stratton tells me when I call, that is to bad, the warranty is just over by a couple months on your motor, tells me to find a mechanic and let him describe what happened, new motor is 1200 to 1500, who has that kind of money to just throw out there. Two years on a 1300 mower, someone needs to fix it, make this right Sears.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous459949,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this situation. We truly understand the concern that is being expressed and the disappointment we have caused. We would like to speak with you about the issue that you are experiencing with your tractor to see how we can make this right. To discuss in further detail, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous459949), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a member from our team will be with you as soon as possible. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Misty H.