In Dec 2017 my Kenmore fridge overheated (bulbs wouldn't turn off). I called Sears and the Philippines call center indicated this was a defect and was fully covered by a recall (yay!).

Fast forward 3 months - my fridge is still not fixed. I have dealt with the Philippines call center on a weekly basis. All they can tell me is that my part is on backorder and they can't schedule a repair until they ship the part to my house. I guarantee that if I called an independent technician, they would have the part ready to go!

Sears has held me hostage for 3 months. Should I continue to wait or pay $500+ for a repair? I have tried everything to elevate this issue, but it goes nowhere. The call center transfers me, I tell my story again, they say they will call back in 24 hours and it never happens.

My entire house is filled with Kenmore appliances. Based upon this experience, I will NEVER again buy anything from Sears or a Sears affiliated company. Absolute garbage!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Sears customer services sucks.

Contact your local news media And hear is a list of local management of Sears home service phone numbers.Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105.You can try them, they are located in the US not overseas.Rochester NY