With Company response

I have an LG washer 2 years old and it stopped working, 2 different "techs" come out, dented it twice, couldn't fix the problem so re scheduled for another "tech" to come out, same result but were rude, today they call and say they can't make it, SERIOUSLY? I called the store with no results and then called corporate, they can only send an email to them to get a faster appointment time, meanwhile I have been without my washer for 2 1/2 weeks, I let them know if it isn't fixed ASAP I will be contacting the BBB and a lawyer!

if you sell things and pay for a warranty then you should stand behind your products.

HIRE TECHS who KNOW what they are doing! I will not buy another thing from them again!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Mar 20, 2014.

Comments

Mike_mn

What does a newer washing machine and the space shuttle have in common? 500,000 parts all made by the lowest bidder!

But really...

why the heck does a washer need to be computerized with a circut board!!!

Displays, lights, and touch buttons are great... but why does a washer have to look like it came out of NASA?

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We thank for taking the time to let us know about this situation. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team.

We can truly apologize for the mishaps that have occurred with your washer repair. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to assist you and address this matter.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous479965), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.