With Company response Not resolved

I bought a carrier infinity heater and central air system from sears with a five year warranty with service and repair.Air broke on the hottest day in the east.

Called sears and was told no one can come out until 6 days later. Needless to say, we could not be without air for that long. Called another company and they came 8am the next morning. It was the compressor.

It cost me 1970.00. When I called sears, they told me I negated my warranty. I'm now trying to get some money back for the part which in reality is the whole air conditioner. I will never shop at sears again and intend to call a news channel to inform them of what happened.

I would never reccomend sears for anything.Not like they used to be.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Monetary Loss: $1970.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dm5cats,

We are indeed sorry to learn that you have had such a poor experience with your central air unit. It is clear that we have let you down and for that we apologize. Please be assured that this certainly is not the level of service we strive to provide our customers. We would like to speak with you about your recent experience to see how we can make this right. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dm5cats), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.