With Company response

Took my vacuum in for a routine checkup and a new hose because it was kinking up

It's now 30 days later and I don't have a vacuum. No one knows where it's at and no one will take responsibility for replacing it. The repair service paper you sign states

" Your product will normally be returned within 10-15 days OR less from the drop off date. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED IF THERE IS A DELAY. I've been in the store or called every 3 days.NO Vacuum!!! I've called and been transferred at least 4 times I've been on hold and called back for 3 hours this morning.I'm told to wait till it's found. I've been a great customer but this is it. I'm going to tell anyone and everyone what they are putting me thru!!!!

Sincerely ,

Pissed Customer

Review about: Sears Repair.

Sears Response

Hi, my name is Dee and I'm with the Sears Cares Team. I was able to locate your post regarding your recent experience with your vacuum repair. I'm sorry we've missed your expectations with regards to receiving your repaired vacuum and I can understand why you'd be upset. We'd like to offer our assistance in making sure this is resolved quickly and to your complete satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous387822), and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you.

Dee M