Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Sears - Credit Card Review from Arlington, Texas

I went to the sears store at the parks mall in arlington tx to make a payment on my sears credit card. I was told that they do not accept debit card payment and they only accept cash payment. I made my payment at the counter with one of the employee and a month later, I got my bill from the credit card and it's not paid. Keep in mind this is a month later and I have lost the receipt for the payment. I went back into sears and asked them about it and requested to speak to a manager and they don't know what I am talking about and conveniently the employee that took my payment was no longer employed there anymore. I have contacted sears regarding this issues and they said that they are not able to find the payment. Well of course they are not able to find the payment because the sears employee did not logged my payment in the system and probably pocketed the cash. If the payment is logged then we would not have this problem, c'mon now. I asked that they review the camera to see that I went to make my payment, but nothing was done. Who in their right mind wants to pay for something that they have paid for already, and also prior to this, I have excellent credit score. This is the only delinquency on my credit report because I'm bullied my sears and they are not taking accountability for their employee action. I will never shop at sears again.

Losing the receipt on a cash payment is a very bad plan. Mostly your fault.

Product
Sears Credit Card

Sears - Almost new dishwasher model KUDC031VBS2

Bought this because of the " name." For our second home in Florida. The dishwasher is used only four months of the year! The console and control panel are broken, flashing lights like mad, and I cannot engage them to start a cycle. I will NEVER buy kitchenaid again. I was told it's close to 600$ to repair this. Oh yes, kitchen aid offers a one year warranty which might cover this for 400 $. This is unacceptable. The appliance is three years old, and has been used a total of 12 months! Buyer beware!!! Do not buy kitchen aid.

Hi there!

We absolutely would the chance to earn your trust back in us.

We do not like to see our members dissatisfied with our products or services.

We would love to help!

Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp • Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL   Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!

Should have bought that warranty sold by sears, would have been covered.

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution

Sears - Review about Tires from Maple Plain, Minnesota

I was,sold four of the cheapest tires imaginable I just bought them last year and already need to replace all four bought a extended warranty and still came out of my pocket to replace a tire!
Not as described/ advertised

NEVER PURCHASE AN APPLIANCE OR FURNITURE FROM SEARS!!!!!!!!

1.5
WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND ANYONE PURCHASE ANY APPLICANCE OR FURNITURE!!! my washing machine broke a month after purchase, did maybe 6 loads in it. It has taken 11 weeks to get a new one and delivered... And I still don't have it!!!! Head office has the worst customer service I have ever delt with. Rediculous it takes so long. We've been having to do our laundry at laundry mat. They don't care. we ask for some kind of compensation... Not happening. Unbelievable. I have tones of paperwork from every conversation and I have no problem publishing it!! DONT BUY FROM SEARS!!!! Iv herd of issues with them before and wish I listened. Please listen. Trust me. You'll be screwed over if anything happens to your appliance under warranty.. Thought warrenty was suppose to help the customer not make it worse by making them wait almost 3 months to get their appliance!!!!

Hi there,

We do want our members to feel like this. We value all of our members and want them to have a positive experience when they purchase from us.

If there is anything you need assistance with in the future, please reach out to our social channels and we would be happy to assist!

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares

@SearsCares

I will be publishing my experience in the Toronto star. Sears was no help in my time of need And doesn't care what their customers go through.

It's complely unacceptable.

I did buy extended warranty!!!! That's my point!!!

They don't do any of that stuff.

Sears is bull ***. Thanks for calling me ***, clearly I'm not as I've done everything and sears still screwing everyone over

Should have bought the extended warranty it covers a rental while service is working on ur machine.

@is everyone this ***

You don't know what you're talking about. Don't comment please if you have no idea what you're talking about. Got the extended warranty and they don't care

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Warrenty
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
I would like some kind of compensation. Like the pedisles for both our washer and dryer! That's the least they can do.

Sears in Midland Park, New Jersey - Discimination ,assult , insult

ihave been dimissed from the store from my job by an attacking way from assistant maneger called (jim) it was in friday 12/26/14 . 10am iwas by myself at the register from 7am til 10 i asked ruth who works at the office upstair to cover meto take break which it should be after but as usual she slammed the phone by telling me u should be after 2 hrs but istarted 7am it eans 3 hrs but she slammed the phone by telling me u should take your break afer 5 hrs which is unbelivable .then she came down afer that while im telling dont slamm the phone again on my face (jim) jumped scremming asking me to leave the store by telling leave the store , go home go home right now . at the end of may 2014 asked him for help at the rgister he hold me from my shoulder in an assulting way and pushed me away iwas about to fall and my shoulder got bruises iwrote acomplaint and gave to (ed callen ) the tore maneger asked him to send it to the company but ed tried to solve it in the store since that day jim was trying to revenge .now he through me out of my job and idont know where im now myname is :( hoda gad) my associate n is 7476 idid my best for this store since istarted to work iopened more than 400 credit card in 3 monthes but am been treating badly
Sears Manager
Purchased a Kenmore Refrigerator it was not delivered on the day it was scheduled. The delivery people forgot to put it on the truck. I went to the store and picked up the refrigerator myself. After a day of having it there was ice build up in the freezer do to the...

Hello there,

We regret to hear about your recent delivery experience. We care for all our members and want them to have a positive experience with us everytime.

Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Home delivery
Problem with delivery

Sears in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - They never do what they say there going to

1.4
I ordered a Christmas gift for my grandson on line on Dec. 15 2014 it was supposed to arrive before christmas and I was supposed to get an email as to the status of the order. Well I didnt receive either. I have 4 grandchildren and one of them didnt receive a gift from me because of Sears poor service. I called and before Christmas and the person said it should arrive before Christmas. It arrived Dec. 27 I dont understand why it took so long ? You can usually get delivery from any other company within 3 days. Needless to say I'll never buy anything from Sears again
Sears Delivery Service
Pros
  • Price if they had it
Cons
  • Bad delevery
Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution

Sears in Morristown, New Jersey - Bad customer service

1.4
The Sears delivery service never showed up on the first day they were supposed to, did not even bother to call us & we waited all day for nothing. The second day they showed up over an hour late and again no one called us and wasted another day waiting. When they finally came the service guys were nice but their truck was full and they were not able to haul away our old Nordictrack although we paid for the haul away and now we have our old machine sitting in out driveway. The delivery service and it's coordination is a disaster on their best day. Our new machine, out of the box, is already defective and makes a loud chafing noise when in use. So we now have a broken machine sitting in our driveway and our basement. Even with the extra service and warranty we paid for it will be five days till a technician will be able to look at our new machine and two days for them to haul away our old machine. Very unsatisfactory.

Hello there,

We regret to hear about your recent delivery experience. We want our members to be satisfied at all times.

Sears Delivery Service
Cons
  • Delivery experience
  • Service
  • Home delivery
Price reduction

Sears in Little Falls, New Jersey - Received 2 broken dishwashers!!! Sear's refused to install the 3rd one and wouldn't issue a refund! Company is a total SCAM!!

We never shop at Sear's and wish we would've kept it this way. We purchased 5 kitchen appliances at the same time, and the dishwasher we bought arrived damaged twice. The third time we switched the brand and asked for a free install on this one since we already paid to have the second one installed. After one month of having no dishwasher , and being more than patient with Sears, of course the work order for the install was never created and I spent another hour and a half on the phone with their incompetent customer service department who just transferred me around. They told me they would not honor a free install as originally promised. Then I asked for a refund , they told me they went back to the original date of purchase which was 45 days ago. It's not my fault that they sent me 2 broken machines and now a third and they won't even comp an install? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A SCAM!!!!!!

Hello!

This does not sound like to service we strive to provide our members. We understand your frustration and would love to assist in any way that we can.

Please note, our customer service can also be reached via social media!

Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Service
  • Delivery experience
Full refund

Sears in West Chester, Pennsylvania - Repaire of refrigerator

So I have a broken "flapper" on my refrigerator. It's a kenmore. So I call sears. They ask the model number, serial number and problem. I give them all the information, INCLUDING what's wrong with it. The "flapper" is broken and needs to be replaced. I get told I must pay $95 for some one to come out, plus the part cost and "labor", but no idea what the total bill might be. I get a call from the service tech on day of repair and get asked the same set of questions. I dutifully reply and am told, they have " no idea what the cost would be until they diagnose the problem". Tech comes and diagnoses that the "flapper is broken". And low and behold the part IS on the Truck! What luck! Then comes the scam estimate. $360 to replace the "flapper" that no one could tell me the cost of before, even though I told two sears personnel the exact problem ( and I'm guessing the part was put on the truck based in my description of the repair). I naturally refuse as I can buy a new unit ( not a kenmore), for maybe $1000, with a warranty. So the scam. They knew what was wrong with the fridge. They knew how much they charge for that repair, yet they suckered me into inviting them into my house before they throw out an outrageous fee to replace a tiny plastic "flapper". How many "diagnosis fees" must sear get in a day with this scam. Sears has a long history of unethical bigness precipices, and for this consumer, I've dealt with sears for the last time.

Hi there!

We absolutely would the chance to earn your trust back in us.

We do not like to see our members dissatisfied!

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!     Thank you,

Really? Come on.

Let's just assume you aren't a tech, but you diagnosed the problem anyway and instead of purchasing the part and installing it yourself you call for someone else to. Do you think it might be in their best interest to send out someone, maybe even a professional, to diagnose?

If they just took every customers input on repair, just about everyone would say "I paid X dollars for this repair and it's not fixed!" if something else happened to be wrong. Also, insinuating that someone prepared for the part to be on the truck to facilitate the repair "scam" is ridiculous.

@RealityCheck

Wow, work for sear? Sounds like.

The part and labor should cost around $250. $50 for the part and I'll be generous $200 for the labor for what will be a 20 min repair, and I'm being generous. So at their price of $360, I'm thinking they have a scam going. Get out to your house knowing they will charge an insanely high amount and you either pay the scam fee or pay the $100 for the privilege of them coming to diagnose.

Besides the fact this is a common repair that no one from sears could tell me how much it might be. My biggest mistake was assuming they would be honest, and fair in their pricing.

Obviously they were not. Sears has a long history of unfair practices.

Just thought they had changed in the 21st century.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Scam in repair
  • Estimate scam
  • Poor customer service
Scam in service procedure