Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

SEARS Purchases items from outside merchants. Try to get a refund on items that are not delivered or cancelled.

Made purchase, never received item. I Contacted Sears whom I made purchase through. I was told by Sears they can not do anything about getting refund back because Sears purchased item thew outside merchant. WT!!! $850.00 item I never received and cant get anyone to help me get my refund back. I was instructed to contact the merchant they ordered from. I tried several times, left several messages. Why Am I having to do this. The purchase was made through Sears. I did not order from anyone else yet I'm having to fight to get refunded with a company I never heard of. (Direct Furnishing, Phone number 714-406-5565, Email Address :jackiehoang16@gmail.com) NEVER WILL I PURCHASE FROM SEARS AGAIN. This has been a nightmare. This company Direct furnishing is some rip off fly by night company Sears deals with.

Hello there,

We would love to help! Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

Did you order it online? They have several "marketplace" vendors, and these aren't people who Sears "deals with," you made the purchase directly with the other company.

It's just like making a purchase from someone on eBay (you pay eBay, and the money goes to the seller). You have to contact the seller, just like you would there.

Amazon has the same sort of thing, marketplace sellers who are not part of Amazon. If you look at the search listings, you can select a setting to only show items actually sold by Sears.

@Laura

The same situation happened to me, i'm currently fighting for a refund, then I will report to BBB and Sears Corporate! I purchased furniture thru Sears Online who used their 3rd party vendor, Direct Furnishing.

I received an email receipt and tracking number (which is bogus). The item never arrived and was told to contact Direct Furnishing at 7144065565. The number and email DOES NOT WORK. Then I called the shipping company to verify shipment, and my shipping information doesn't exist.

Direct Furnishing is a SCAM! What a big fat wast of time!

View more comments (2)
Problems with payment
Poor delivery service, poor sales follow-up, sales guy dropped the ball on the order on 2 different items, no follow-up from the owner of the store. Called the store and left messages since I was told sales guy was busy helping customer and would call right back......

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. If there is anything we can to assist, please let us know.

We can be reached at one of our social channels:

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Problem with delivery

Sears charged my credit card and tied up my money for over 30 days and made no delivery.

I purchased a GE washer on 30th Nov 2014; taking advantage of the Black Friday week deals. SEARS successfully charged my credit card and they set a delivery date. That delivery date was subsequently changed five times thereafter. And each time it changed I contacted Sears via their customer service on-line chat service to inquire what was the problem and to confirm the new date of delivery. This went on during the entire month of December 2014. And each time the Customer Service reps would call the Sears Delivery Team to confirm that all my data was accurate and that the delivery would be honored. After 30 days of consecutive failures SEARS has cancelled my order. And the excuse they are giving is that the delivery team tried calling my number before delivery and no one answered. What a lame excuse; what a cop-out; WHAT A RIP OFF !!! Why wasn't I informed of this difficulty during the multiple times that I was in discussion with the SEARs online chat reps? I'll tell you why I think .... SEARs did not want to honor the Black Friday deal. And instead they just tied up my cash for over 30 days and now instead of getting my product I am going to have to pay interest on my credit card for something I didn't even receive from SEARS. SEARS is therefore a "rip-off" company And I do not intend ever to make this mistake again with SEARS. I will go with Best Buy or somewhere else next time.
Service
Sears Delivery Service
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Delivery experience
Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered

Sears review in Germantown, Tennessee: Paid $1,500 for a refrigerator that died 2 within 2 years.

1.6
I purchased a Kenmore 25 cu ft french door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Model 7160 for $1,503 two years ago. Two days before Christmas it stopped working. Called Sears service and the repair man said the com[pressor died and it would be $900 to fix but I would be better off buying a new refrigerator. $150 worth of food had to be thrown out. I want to know if Sears will stand behind their product and reimburse me for the $1,653 that I have lost in the two years since I bought the refrigerator? Please reply with Sears' position on this matter. Thank you, Tim Collins

Hello there,

We do not like to see our members dissatisfied with our products or services. We understand how your situation is frustrating.

To discuss further, please reach out to us on one of our social channels so we can best assist you going forward:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

Well maybe next time you should get that service plan the salesman told you about. Maybe it isn't a waste of money. I would buy one next time.

Why the *** would they reimburse you? You want to hold them liable for nothing more than selling you a product that failed after the manufacturers warranty.

And also pay for your food loss on top of that? Yeah that's fair. Oh let's not forget your two years of use and factor in it's current value.

Sure why not.

On your next purchase please ask whomever you purchase from to agree to your intentions - Lease you a refrigerator with no payments, reimburse you for any loss, and get back a worthless unit at the end.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Poor quality products
  • Poor customer service
Bad quality

Sears parts dept. is in need of total overhaul- say 1 thing and deliver another

2.5
have dishwasher that as usual when you really need it it brakes. A week before Christmas quit. Ok diagnose found to be control panel. Jumped on line to Sears parts ordered 1 was told in stock and est. delivery 23 Dec. plenty of time to install before holiday meals and mountain of dishes. Well that date came and is gone. A week later after many e-mails asking where's the part??? Now told it's NOT in stock and will be at least 2 more weeks. Being a 10 yr. old machine would have replaced and would have had happy wife. And we all know happy wife happy life.... It is getting VERY OLD being told 1 thing and getting another. And being a Whirlpool part yet doesn't cross over to a retail part typical Sears. Last large purchase from Sears forever... service is non-existance

Hi there!

We understand how your experience has been frustrating.

We would love to help!

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp • Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL   Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have!     Thank you, SearsCares

Review
Cons
  • Never have parts or items in store
  • Still no parts for over 3 weeks
  • Says item in stock and it is not
Let the company propose a solution
My father ordered a new fridge for me in August but it was an inch too big. That day, the delivery men lied and said the whole return process would go faster if they left it in my house. They just didn't want to put it back on the truck. It was supposed to take two...

The delivery men didn't feel like wheeling the new refrigerator up our sloped driveway so they loaded it in the back of my PU truck and said that they would return later in the afternoon. Never happened.

The thing is sitting in my truck.

No food, no fridge. Close to 10 calls to wherever and nothing.

View more comments
Service
Sears Manager
Cons
  • Delivery experience
  • Home delivery
  • Poor customer service
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Lazy Delivery Men
  • asheville sears
  • asheville sears delivery

Sears - Credit Card Review from Arlington, Texas

I went to the sears store at the parks mall in arlington tx to make a payment on my sears credit card. I was told that they do not accept debit card payment and they only accept cash payment. I made my payment at the counter with one of the employee and a month later, I got my bill from the credit card and it's not paid. Keep in mind this is a month later and I have lost the receipt for the payment. I went back into sears and asked them about it and requested to speak to a manager and they don't know what I am talking about and conveniently the employee that took my payment was no longer employed there anymore. I have contacted sears regarding this issues and they said that they are not able to find the payment. Well of course they are not able to find the payment because the sears employee did not logged my payment in the system and probably pocketed the cash. If the payment is logged then we would not have this problem, c'mon now. I asked that they review the camera to see that I went to make my payment, but nothing was done. Who in their right mind wants to pay for something that they have paid for already, and also prior to this, I have excellent credit score. This is the only delinquency on my credit report because I'm bullied my sears and they are not taking accountability for their employee action. I will never shop at sears again.

Losing the receipt on a cash payment is a very bad plan. Mostly your fault.

Product
Sears Credit Card

Sears review: Almost new dishwasher model KUDC031VBS2

Bought this because of the " name." For our second home in Florida. The dishwasher is used only four months of the year! The console and control panel are broken, flashing lights like mad, and I cannot engage them to start a cycle. I will NEVER buy kitchenaid again. I was told it's close to 600$ to repair this. Oh yes, kitchen aid offers a one year warranty which might cover this for 400 $. This is unacceptable. The appliance is three years old, and has been used a total of 12 months! Buyer beware!!! Do not buy kitchen aid.

Hi there!

We absolutely would the chance to earn your trust back in us.

We do not like to see our members dissatisfied with our products or services.

We would love to help!

Should have bought that warranty sold by sears, would have been covered.

View more comments (1)
Bad quality
Let the company propose a solution

Sears review: Review about Tires from Maple Plain, Minnesota

I was,sold four of the cheapest tires imaginable I just bought them last year and already need to replace all four bought a extended warranty and still came out of my pocket to replace a tire!
Not as described/ advertised

NEVER PURCHASE AN APPLIANCE OR FURNITURE FROM SEARS!!!!!!!!

1.5
WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND ANYONE PURCHASE ANY APPLICANCE OR FURNITURE!!! my washing machine broke a month after purchase, did maybe 6 loads in it. It has taken 11 weeks to get a new one and delivered... And I still don't have it!!!! Head office has the worst customer service I have ever delt with. Rediculous it takes so long. We've been having to do our laundry at laundry mat. They don't care. we ask for some kind of compensation... Not happening. Unbelievable. I have tones of paperwork from every conversation and I have no problem publishing it!! DONT BUY FROM SEARS!!!! Iv herd of issues with them before and wish I listened. Please listen. Trust me. You'll be screwed over if anything happens to your appliance under warranty.. Thought warrenty was suppose to help the customer not make it worse by making them wait almost 3 months to get their appliance!!!!

Hi there,

We do want our members to feel like this. We value all of our members and want them to have a positive experience when they purchase from us.

If there is anything you need assistance with in the future, please reach out to our social channels and we would be happy to assist!

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares

@David

I will be publishing my experience in the Toronto star. Sears was no help in my time of need And doesn't care what their customers go through.

It's complely unacceptable.

I did buy extended warranty!!!! That's my point!!!

They don't do any of that stuff.

Sears is bull ***. Thanks for calling me ***, clearly I'm not as I've done everything and sears still screwing everyone over

Should have bought the extended warranty it covers a rental while service is working on ur machine.

@is everyone this ***

You don't know what you're talking about. Don't comment please if you have no idea what you're talking about. Got the extended warranty and they don't care

View more comments (4)
Review
Cons
  • Warrenty
Warranty issue
Preferred solution
I would like some kind of compensation. Like the pedisles for both our washer and dryer! That's the least they can do.