Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Featured With Official Company Response

Sears Never response about Refrigerator Got-in-fire, don't trust Sears Home Service

On 11/17/2013, I called Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) for my refrigerator(purchased it from Sears) problem there was a fire breaks out around compressor area. So I requested a report and claim to the Kenmore manufacturer or Sears. I never requested repair and service for the damaged refrigerator. And I was confirmed only $75 for diagnosis fee from Sears (800-4-MY-HOME) and Home Service company (Service order #000710842060262). On 11/18, technician visited and saw the problem, tech didn't do anything for the damaged refrigerator. But tech showed me the bill amount $147 instead my expected $75 for diagnosis fee. The diagnosis fee ($75) was confirmed form Sears and home service before tech came in. But tech said $75 trip fee needs to be charged. But I didn't heard about that and never signed on the invoice/transaction bill. On 11/19, reported it to Sears Holdings corporation for the wrongful bill charge to me. Weekly I have contacted Sears customer service/Blue Ribbon Team/Social Media team, but no response about the investigation of Got-in-fire at refrigerator. Don't trust Sears Customer supporting if any product has a problem, and Sears Home Services is also bad, just charged over $100 included trip fee with nothing service.

Hi Anonymous474443,

Thank you for taking the time to post about billing dispute and your most recent service appointment experience. We can understand your confusion surrounding the billing based upon the conflicting information you were provided and would like to assist you with this matter.

My name is Isaac and I’m with the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I’m taking this time to offer our assistance.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name I have created for you (Anonymous474443), case number and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again thanks you for providing the feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Isaac D.

With Official Company Response

Worst service, bad experience...I will never shop at Sears again!!

First my husband and I ordered a mattress off the floor sale scheduled a delivery for the following Mon. 8 days later. Sun night get an automated call the bed is coming btw 1:45 and 2:45, the next morning 7:00 get another automated call the bed is not comig due to weather or the product is unavailable. so I call, the warehouse blames the store for not shipping the mattress to them to ship. So I go to the store and they explain that they need to ship mattresses in bags to keep them clean (makes sense) and no one has any bags so it could be weeks, but the manager says he will wrap the mattress himself and get it to us. Meanwhile when I call the warehouse NO ONE will let me or my husband speak to a supervisor. And they are R.U.D.E. So luckily for us the mattress comes as scheduled (again) but my Mom is there because my husband and I need to work. The delivery guys tell her "No we can't get that upstairs it won't fit. They don't even try, leave the entire mess in the living room and guess what my dad and husband DO indeed get the mattress upstairs it DID indeed fit. *** jerks, I will NEVER and I mean NEVER buy from them again.

I agree....they don't care about the customer at all. They ruined an order, sent it to the wrong address after we notified them of the problem...five minutes after the order was made online.

They told us there was nothing they could do. They sent it to the wrong address and then tried to charge US for it.

What a JOKE. I refuse to shop at that store ever again.

There are too many other good stores that value their customers to be bothered with them. You made the right decision.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing with us about your mattress delivery situation, and we’re sorry for the rudeness encountered when you reached out to us for assistance as well as the incomplete delivery of your mattress in reference to taking them upstairs. We’d like to speak with you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you, and make sure your been taken care of.

At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous473609), and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.

View more comments (1)

Sears Home Delivery Sucks

We purchased a mattress from Sears and it was never delivered as promised. We ended up canceling the shipment as they first missed the original delivery date and were having problems rescheduling it. The first time, the never even called us back to inform us they won't be able to deliver the mattress. We ended up calling them because they never showed up. We were told the truck broke down. When they finally rescheduled it was during the day when we told them we need something in the late afternoon as we work. They told us they won't be able to reschedule because of the bad weather. We were going back and forth with them for two days and we finally canceled the order. This was the worst customer service ever!!! Now, we are waiting for the money back. Again, there is a problem. They are not able to give it back to us right away. We have to wait 5-10 business days!!! We will never do any business with them again!!!

Dear Edyta,

Thanks for sharing your mattress delivery situation, and we’re sorry for the level of customer service rendered when you reached out to us for assistance. We’d like to speak with you, and have one of our dedicated case managers contact you, and make sure your been taken care of.

At your soonest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Edyta), and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.

Sears Delivery Service
Thank god i don't buy anything else at Sears because its not that i don't like their products its just that their customer service is one of the worst. First of all i bought a Kenmore fridge at sears (over 2000$) and i expected to be a great refrigerator because in the...

I agree...they do not care about their customers and if you try to get anything from them they will drag their feet and in many instances forget about you completely. They don't want to give the customer anything including refunds.

Sears has turned into the worst store on the planet.

I was a card holder for over thirty years and I am in the process of paying them off and then I will cancel the card and be rid of them.

There are too many stores out there that value my business to be bothered with the mind games Sears play. Their employees are untrained and most of the time rude.

It is just a matter of time before Sears goes belly up.

Product
Sears Protection Plan
Went to Tanforan store about a week about 15 minutes after they opened. I found something I wanted to purchase after 10 minutes of browsing and couldn't one person or cashier that could ring up my purchase. After going to the appliances dept. (told me they couldn't...

To: Couldn't find an person too ring me up. I am aware of this feeling.

While i was going into one of the locations. I was walking too where some of things i needed for the bathrooms. I was walking too the register. I asked an employees where the things were at.

The employee showed me where i am able too find them. When i was checking out, this employee Mary, always put pressure onto the customers and employees too buy things that they don't want or don't need, while being mean and nasty about it. I am understanding that this is their job and their career too do so. I asked for the manager too the store.

Mary asked, "Why do you need too see the manager?" While being mean and nasty. The manager was walking up and down the isles. I walked too the manager. I am like, "Hi I am an customer at this location.

Are you well aware of one of your employees puts pressure onto your customers and employees too buy things. The manager Mike said, "That's not my problem. That's corporate office's problem. Tell them and leave me alone.

I've got bigger and better things too do than too deal with customers complaints." I am like, "Okay. Well let's see if you still have your job by treating your customers like this." Funny thing, Mike and Mary both now want too be nice.

So now they want too be nice after being mean. I don't think so.

Sears Cashier
With Official Company Response

Sears in Kalamazoo, Michigan - Bed not delivered. One month of taunting, but no bed.

Sears sells stuff all the time that they can't deliver. I've been trying to get a $2000.00 bed that I paid them for a month ago. Not only that, but they lie about it. Make up all sorts of excuses "bad weather", "truck broke down" all kinds of nonsense. They won't just come right out and tell you that it's out of stock because they know if they did, you'd go someplace else and buy it. It's not like you can't get beds at any furniture store. Worse than that is we've been held hostage. Every Saturday we're promised delivery and then, nothing. We can't plan anything for the entire day because you don't know until the night before when they're comming and then you find out half an hour after the time window that they're not coming at all. It's like they're mocking us or something. They call and taunt us with promises of a bed knowing that they aren't going to deliver anything. Not just once or twice, but over and over like it's some kind of IQ test to see how big of an *** does business with Sears. I feel like such a fool. Emotionally abused by truck drivers pretending to care. Everyone you talk to is extremely polite and apologetic and respectful. You can tell they've had lots of practice snowing people. Sometimes you can tell they can hardly hold in the giggles until after you hang up. Who else treats people this way? I don't even care about the money any more, I just want the harassment to stop. Stop texting me, stop calling me, please just make it stop. I'll sleep on the... Show more Reply
skullpuppy

sears is so ***.like maybe 60 percent of the employees are on their cell phones texting when you are not supposed to be on your phone during working hours.almost every commercial sears makes and produces claims that sears wins a high customer satisfactory rating.i am neck deep in bs.

Anonymous,

My name is Tony and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. We definitely appreciate you letting us know about the mattress delivery troubles that you have encountered.

The aggravation that you must feel with the delivery date continuously changing at the last minute is definitely understandable and we would be happy to step in and work on your behalf to resolve this issue to your complete satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can get this resolved for you. In the email please provide a contact number and the phone number the washer, dryer and refrigerator were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.

In addition, please include your Screen name (Anonymous473363) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Tony

@Sears Response

Useless reply from sears.Same form letter on every sears complaint.Sears is going under.Sears has ripped off so many people they just do not care.Maybe it is time for a class action lawsuit.

@me

I agree...Sears does not care and the level of incompetence in their employees is

Mind blowing. I don't know how they stay in business.

Soon someone with money will get screwed and they will hit Sears with a lawsuit to end all law suits.

I hope I live long enough to see that happen.

View more comments (3)
$2000
With Official Company Response
So last year,before the Patriots were going to face the Ravens to go to the Super Bowl. I decided to go to Sears to purchase a Patriots hat.I saw an employee on his phone looking like if he was texting.So I got the hat and I went up to the counter and the employee went...

Okay, I still don't see your problem. You're mad because they mentioned the sears rewards program, or that your father was threatening an employee?

What I see here is someone who has no rhyme or reason to complain but you should be thanking the manager for not calling the police on the likes of YOU! This is not a complaint, but more like whining.

Sears Manager
With Official Company Response
I purchased a Sole F80 from Sears over a week ago with delivery and set-up. Treadmill delivery was delayed because of weather. Delivery was rescheduled for Friday. When the treadmill arrived, it was damaged in the box. Delivery team recommended returning to sears...

I agree with Bianca. They will do what they can to keep your money.

I don't know how they get away we it legally but I think they are hoping that the customer has no money for any legal representation.

Someone is pocketing that money somehow. I have read about hundreds of people that have lost monies spent on different things and never saw a dime of their money. No product and no money returned,

And if you're trying to get a credit on your card FORGET ABOUT IT.

I think that the employees are so poorly trained that they have no idea what to do to help the customer and most don't care. They are so busy on their cell phones and having fun that they don't do their job.

I have also read about the winter park, fla. store call center where all SORTS of tawdry things are going on. Intimidation of other employees and supervisors that are the lowest of the low using the good employees and making it just *** for anyone that has any intelligence. I do,hope you can get your treadmill but I wouldn't hold your breath to be honest.

I would just get my money back (if that is at all possible) and go somewhere else. Good luck....

With Official Company Response

NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM SEARS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my husband ordered a tool from sears on a Friday, when we ordered it for store pick up there was two in stock later on the day we got an email stating the product was out of stock and that our credit card was not charged, so i check my bank account and turns out my credit card was charged. so i call the 1-800 number and try to speak to someone whom i can understand and was impossible. i tried telling them that the email stated twice that my credit card was not charged but in fact was and they kept telling me that is shouldn't have so i then told them that it was and so on. i then tell them so when am i getting my money back and they proceeded to tell them that they would put in a ticket for an investigation and that they would let me know the results of the investigation with in 5-7 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i was mad!! and told them okay well then ship me my tool and they have the guts to tell me well we can but we would have to charge your credit card AGAIN!!!!!!!!! i was like what is this a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this company is a joke me nor my husband will ever buy from them !!!!!

Contact your state attorney general's office and report Sears. I see someone from Sears already contacted you, but who cares.

When they accepted your money and did not refund your money within the first few days after they realized the item was out of stock, it's called fraud. FRAUD SEARS!

Are ya paying attention? Report them.

Mike_mn

Probably there online ordering and charging systems are flawed and don't communicate to each other.

Here's a dirty little secret about refunds. Retail makes millions each year on the REFUND money that's in the system.

They make interest on it! Why else do they always wait weeks until they refund!

Not because it takes that long - it's electrinic!!! It's becasue since they lost a sale, they want to make a few $'s on your money!

Dear Pedro4335,

Thank you for bring this matter to our attention surrounding the troubles you had with Sears.com. We can see how receiving contradicting information on the status of your order refund would leave you confused and discourage.

We’d like the chance to discuss this matter further with you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name that I created for you (pedro4335), and the phone # used at time of service to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward talking to you soon.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you.

Isaac D.

View more comments (2)

Sears in Brookfield, Wisconsin - Failed Deliveries and Failed Promises

As many folks who have complained, I am a long time Sears customer purchasing many major items (Craftsman, Kenmore, etc.). And like many who have posted their complaints, my loyalty is forever damaged. My scenario: My 5 year old Kenmore Elite dryer died. The serviceman said that it would take at least a week to get the part. Given the cost of the part, I opted to decline the repair and decided to purchase a new dryer. I went to Sears (what was I thinking?) and was told that a new Kenmore dryer is in stock and would be delivered the next day. On that basis, I purchased it and took the next day off from work. Yes, you guessed it the dryer never came. I spoke to both "1-800" customer service and the salesperson at the local store (Brookfield, WI) and received apologies and a token promised compensation of a $50 gift certificate (to be processed within 24 hours). Well, against my better judgment, I accepted and agreed to receive the dryer the next day (day "2"). Again, I took time off from work. Yes, you guessed it, it never came. Fuming, I called "1-800" customer service. Boilerplate apologies with no indication of when it would be delivered. I spoke to the local store sales asst. manager and after half-a-dozen explanations, she promised to follow-up. She returned my call and said that the dryer will not be available for another 4 days! I asked to speak to the store manager. George the store manager said that he shares with my frustrations but he has no control on the delivery/operations processes. Hmm, you wonder why Sears is in trouble if they can't even coordinate simple logistics. Infuriated, I went in to Sears to get a refund. Before the refund was approved, another assistant manager intervened. He said that he has "pull" and promised to get it resolved and asked me to wait one more day. He promised to call no later than noon and if he can't solve it then he would compensate my lost time and frustration very well. Being a sucker and holding some faith in mankind, I agreed. Yes, you guessed it, he never called. And oh, I never got the $50 gift certificate let alone the supposed other compensations I was to get for lost of goodwill. Last straw. Broken down management system. Lack of quality service. Failed promises. Unethical dealings. I have so many other Sears appliances and Craftsmen products. Sears doesn't have the management wisdom to realize the lost revenues they will incur from such practices.

Anonymous,

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team.

We certainly can see why you are so frustrated and upset over what has occurred with your dryer purchase. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to contact you and address your concerns.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous472848), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.