Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Sears in Dubuque, Iowa - Snow Thower Part Idiocy

On Black Friday, my wife purchased a Sears 179cc 24" Snow Thrower,Model number 247.881720, in Metallic Gray. The first problem came when it was taken from it's crate, and we saw that the control panel was dented. There was no damage at all to the box, so it had obviously been shipped in it's damaged condition. We immediately called the Sears Warranty Division (we also spent money on the extended warranty), advised them of what happened and what part needed to be replaced. This brought on Problem #2. We called them in November, and were advised that a repairman would be available On JANUARY 2nd!! 6 WEEKS before a service man could come and repair the control panel! He dutifully arrived on January 2nd and advised us that indeed, there was damage and he would then ORDER the part. Yes, 6 weeks to wait to have a repairman show up to do nothing more than say yup, it's damaged alright, let me order it for you. We told the Warranty Division exactly what part needed to be ordered, they show up 6 weeks later, to tel us what we had already told them. He said the parts would be shipped to us and the appointment was then set for Jan 23, another 3 weeks. Well, the sticker for the control panel arrived, then the control panel came. Wrong color. My machine is Metallic Gray, they shipped Red. I immediately called to notify them of the error. This brought on the beginnings of problem number 3, Sears Customer Service. The first guy was more apt to throwing a drowning man an anchor as opposed to saving him. I advised him of the color snafu, he then asked me what color gray I needed. Up until this point, I did NOT know there was a color choice, but this *** didn't bother to even try to help me figure out the color I needed. When I asked him how I was supposed to know what color gray when he had no suggestions and the website did NOT offer an answer to the question, all he would say is "I don't know." So, I thoroughly cussed him out for his incompetence and ended that call. I called back later and spoke with a woman who seemed genuinely interested in resolving the problem. We learned that this particular snow thrower is available in Red, Light Gray, Metallic Gray, Dark Gray, and Black. I told her, with no doubt in my mind that I was in need of Metallic Gray. She assured me the part would be shipped and here by the time the repairman arrives. Problem #4 arrived an hour later, but I didn't know there was a problem til the next day when I was able to return her call. It seems, that in their infinite wisdom, the Snow Thrower is available in 5 different colors. For some idiotic reason, the replacement parts only come in Red and Black. Dear Sears, it's an outdoor machine. It's going to get chipped for any number of reasons. You offer the machine in 5 different colors, but only offer replacement parts in 2??? Could you please explain to me that bit of idiocy?

Dear Anonymous,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulty you are experiencing ordering the correct color part for your snow thrower. We can understand your frustration with receiving the incorrect part after waiting 9 weeks for a technician to come diagnosis your issue and to receive the needed part. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into this situation and offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager to help resolve this situation. Please send the following information – contact number, screen name (375663), phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sears Repair
With Official Company Response

Sears - Demanding pay for items never delivered!

I ordered a mattress and box spring set online. Sears called to schedule delivery. I took a day off from work to meet them, only to have them call me to say the driver could not locate me, and that the items would be returned to the warehouse, and delivery would have to be re-scheduled. I told them to just forget it and credit my account. Needless to say, they didn't and are harassing me daily for payment! I have talked to at least 15 different people for resolution, to no avail. Sears and the parent company Citicorp, are putting the burden on me to prove that I did not take delivery! What to do?!
turnburrymom

They've had this problem for years. I took a day off a couple years ago to get a dishwasher delivered.

They claimed no one was home but I was here all day.

Oh, and the SearsCares response is a "form letter" type e-response. I got the identical on for posting that I could not get a refund for an air compressor that was not delivered - only mine was from "Brian".

Anonymous #375608

Hi, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how overwhelming the issues with your canceled order after delivery failed to complete your order. I apologize for the confusion and the failure to meet your expectations with your prompt refund. I understand how overwhelming our customer service was as we dealt with your issue ineffectively. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the mattress was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous #375608) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

View more comments (1)
With Official Company Response
I purchased 3 items on sears . com and received 2 of them 3 days later, a week went by with no 3rd item i was charged for so I called customer "assistance" and the non english speaking lady said she would file a report and my credit card would be refunded in 3-5 days....
Sears Response

Dear Nonny, I am saddened you feel this way and would like to know if I can be of any assistance. my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your items were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Nonny Muss) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

View more comments

SEARS LOW QUALITU PRODUCTS

Be very aware of what you are buying at Sears. We bought a Samsung fridge at Sears two years ago on 4 years financing. First one got with broken plug, so they sent us another one. After a few months the other one broke down. Appliance and repair sent a few people (not to mention the number of days off me and my husband had to take) to fix it, but they realized that the fridge which was only a few months old was beyond repair. Those fridges were obviously low quality, so they recommended us Whirlpool as higher quality one in that price range. That once lasted as long as one year warranty, after that we got problem with So, in two years three fridges from Sears were wrong. We have no fridge now, but we have still two years to pay off broken fridge. It seems that products from that come to Sears are lower quality then products from other stores, so be aware when you think to buy staff from them.

Anonymous #375568

Hello, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how disappointing your experience has been with your refrigerators. I understand your concern with our manufacturers’ quality and failure to meet your expectations. We apologize for leaving you without a working refrigerator in your home. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which your refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous #375568) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Sears Repair
With Official Company Response

Sears Delivery, Installation and Customer Service a Total Nightmare!

I ordered an Elliptical exercise machine from Sears online and was really excited for it to be delivered. Sears had free delivery but charged me a small fee of $10 to have it delivered on a Saturday. No biggie. I got my 2 hour delivery window, which was 10:45 am-12:45pm. I was satisfied with the entire process up to that point. At 10 am I got a call from someone that said "the delivery truck had broken down and the now the delivery window would be 2.5 hours later than expected. Stuff happens, right? I figured it would be delivered by 3:30 or 4 pm and I was just excited to get it. Time kept ticking by ... well past the additional 2.5 hours later than my original. After many calls and a day wasted, the 2-man delivery team showed up at 5:45pm.They got to work setting up my new elliptical and I was in the other room and at the edge of my seat because it sounded like they were doing demo work on my home. Bang, crash! Nearly 2 hours later, they tell me they're done. I get on it and notice the handlebar is loose. I point it out to the men and they tell me "it's supposed to have play." They take the packaging and apparently the metric tools that ship with the unit to tighten bolts etc. I get on it to show my husband, and the arm falls off. WTF? No tools and too late to do anything tonight. Husband and I scour 2 big chain hardware stores to find the tools next day. Got it! But wait, they missed some parts too. Errrr! I call Sears in the morning and get an obvious call center in India. They transfer me 3 times and I get hung up on before I'm told the Warranty dept. is closed on Sun. I call on Monday to a call center in India. Same deal... story told, transfers, and they tell me to call installation. I give Mark in installation the rundown and he tells me I'll get a call by noon to have someone come and look at it. No call back! Call the next day, call center in India. No record of my calls the previous day. Woman says she'll send me a 10% off coupon for my troubles. I wanted to scream! Someone tells me they will call me by the end of the day. I get a "robo call" with a new "delivery time"... I assume the delivery is someone to put this together correctly? Now I notice the price of my elliptical has dropped $20. Argh! I'm also pretty furious that I spent over $1000 and I can't even use it for an entire week until the incompetent installation guys come and "fix it." To be honest, I don't trust they put the rest of it together correctly either. Calling Sears has been a full time job this week. Very frustrating and I will never purchase from them again.

We have been going through the same thing only it's 7 months of this *** and still no working eliptical! Never never again! Stay away from Sears!!

#861966

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm having a nightmare with them too and I was so excited to get my new washer!

11:05am Terrible experience with Sears delivery and installation of my new washing machine.

Let me outline the ways:

1. Called me at 8:10am with music blaring so loud in the phone that it sounded like a bar in Tijuana calling me. When I yelled over the noise, "Hello? Hello?" several times, a man finally said he was the delivery man calling to let me know that he would arrive between 9:30am-11:30am.

I was surprised he was not calling to say that he would be at my house within 1 hour, since that's how the Sears rep advised me it would work the night before. I asked, "Am where are you?" He said, "On the freeway.", which was annoying because it was obvious he was trying to be vague. I said, "Near what city?" and he said he was in Milpitas. I asked, "Am I your 1st delivery or last?" He said, "First." I said, "Great, then I will see you very soon; I'm only about 30 minutes from you."

At 9:15pm I got a voice message from the driver, letting me know he would be at my house in 1 hour.

3. They arrived a little after 10:00am. The first thing the driver did was walk up to the washer to uninstall it. I witnessed your installer using a large wrench to turn off the hot & cold water spigots, which struck me as odd.

I would have expected him to simply use his hands to turn them off.

4. I heard scraping and sliding, so I went back into the garage and saw the old washer being hoisted into the truck and the installer at my new washer, finishing his install. He turned on the machine and then asked me to sign the papers so he could leave.

I asked, "Why did you turn on the machine?" He said, "I don't know. It's what we are supposed to do to make sure it works and everything." I said, "Are you going to wait for it to finish?" And he said, "No." So I said, "Then why bother running a test cycle?" I turned it off and put my small load of wet towels in and ran the machine right away, as the installer left. As I excitedly watched my first load running, I started reading the manual. It explained that an initial "test cycle" is run to ensure there are no leaks and the unit is balanced correctly.

Hmm, I thought to myself, why didn't they DO THAT?! So I pulled my dryer out to see if any water was running on the floor behind the washer and looked up at the hot and cold water spigots and noticed water seeping from the knobs. My first thought was, "I wonder if they over-turned the knobs? I will turn them down a bit." Sure enough, both hot & cold spigots were turned tightly to the left, wide open.

As soon as I started closing the hot water spigot, water sprayed out, worse and worse, until I completely turned it off. The cold side was a slow drip and I turned it off completely too. It appears that the spigots have been over-turned/tightened by your installer and now leak/spray water. The hot water is worse than the cold side, but both are leaking now.

I took a video of the leak, which shows how obvious the problem was, indicating your installers must have known what they did and chose not to tell me. What I want? A PROFESSIONAL to come out and fix my hot & cold water spigots that now leak, thanks to your installers using wrenches on them instead of simply using their hands to turn them off. It appears that the spigots have been over-turned and now leak/spray water.

I am so disappointed. I was excited for my new washer. Now I still have a load of wet towels and no way to wash them. I've also missed a half day of work, for no benefit.

I called for customer support twice. The first person was useless and refused to give me a supervisor, though I asked 3 times. After the line appeared to go dead and I waited over 7 minutes, I finally hung up and called back. I reached Cindy, who said a supervisor would call me back.

By 10:00pm nobody called back. So I called Sears customer service, who were very nice and explained a damage claim would need to be filed by calling the Delivery department! So frustrating, since I called them twice already with no resolution or call backs. Terrible first experience with Sears installers.

I need the hot and cold water spigots fixed and working properly like they were before and I need a working washing machine - All ASAP. Tomorrow I am calling an attorney to see what my rights are because at this point, I feel I should hire a professional plumber and charge Sears for the cost.

I'm currently experiencing an elliptical installation nightmare of my own. A pedal fell off mine within 2 minutes of use.

The installation team seemed sketchy which is clearly true since the machine broke so quickly. Calls to Sears have yielded no resolution. I also have been bounced around India call centers.

They didn't offer a coupon! We are probably going to send this thing back and get one elsewhere if these guys don't come back and fix it tonight.

khmac

Oh and my "dedicated case manager" is no where to be found. A lot of good that is! I can't even get a refund for the Saturday delivery charge that I paid!!!

khmac

Two more Saturdays wasted waiting for them to fix it. First week they sent a team of guys (very nice) who came and confirmed the first delivery team set it up wrong, but since it was missing parts (I told customer service they missed parts and took the tools) they couldn't fix it.

I requested a new machine. Next Saturday delivery guys showed up with the new machine, but the original machine's bolts were all stripped so they can't set up the new one until the old one is returned.

Now I'm cancelling the order entirely but I still have to wait ANOTHER weekend to have this removed from my home before I can get a full refund. DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS!

khmac

Hello, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how overwhelming your experience has been with your elliptical purchase online. I understand your concern with our delivery team and how we failed to meet your expectations. We apologize for leaving you without a working elliptical in your home and our support team’s lack of resolution or documentation. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the elliptical was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (khmac) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

View more comments (5)
Product
Sears Coupon
With Official Company Response

Sears Refuses to Respond!!

We usually buy our appliances from SEARS. Washers, Dryers, Stoves and so on....... Kenmore is a brand name that has been good to me over the years. When my water heater went out I didn't even think to "shop around". I went right to SEARS ONLINE HOT WATER HEATERS. I discussed what was here, the unit that failed. Since there have been improvements over the years I asked for a recommendation and since all this department deals with is Hot Water Heaters I felt I was in good hands. I went with the unit the Sears Associate recommended and I needed it installed. Since I called before NOON, they could have the installer out the same day. THEN THINGS WENT BAD. The installer came in with a tape measure and said the unit in his truck wouldn't fit, it was too tall. So while he was here we called back, ordered the unit that the installer said was best. Fine, they just had to order it in because THAT unit wasn't in stock. It will take 7 days. OKAY, it's OHIO and it's cold, but I'm sure that MacDonalds runs out fries every once in awhile. We're tough, and I order the unit and 6 days later I call to make sure that everything is on schedule. SEARS HAS LOST THE ORDER. They would be happy to order it again (?) and it will take about 7 days. Sucks to be me. I order the unit and low and behold it shows up in about 5 days. The installer puts it in, and the whole operation takes about 30 minutes....tops. Then the installer hands me a bill for a drain pan, and two unions. $80.00 I don't know what "regular installation" is but the installation of a hot water heater costs more than the heater itself. This is money I don't have. I call everyone who can draw breath at SEARS and try to explain that it's been a really tough 12 days of carrying hot water to the tub, cleaning up a flooded basement and THEY LOST THE FIRST ORDER AND IT HAD A DRAIN PAN ON IT. So far I have a case manager assigned to my problem, they should call in 72 hours but it's been days and I haven't heard from anyone. I expected Sears to offer something for all they had put me through by sending a unit that wouldn't fit, losing the order for one that would and making me wait 12 days. Nothing. Needless to say this is not the store that my DAD shopped in, something has happened and to continue to shop at SEARS makes me a fool. On Facebook when you type in SEARS, Home Depot comes up. I think that in the future, since even if Home Depot service isn't perhaps the best on earth, how could they do worse than SEARS? They could not. I guess we all learn lessons the hard way, but we never forget them.
DennisINfairborn

Contacting Sears through the Executive Complaint Department was finally semi-successful.

I did have to call them 3 or 4 times.

In the end I did get someone (JOHN I THINK) to take my case and give me some help.

This took several attempts, and I did have to speak with them.

Until I was able to find John no one called me back.

John did.

The best Sears could offer was $150.00 gift card.

I was exhaustd. I took it.

I have learned one thing from this experience.

I will never buy anything from SEARS that I can't carry out the door.

Never will I buy anything that requires any installation.

Am I happy?

But I'm 61 and I simply settled for the best deal I could get, and the knowledge that came with it.

It was, as I said, a Hard Lesson.

But I won't forget it.

It's not the same SEARS that my parents shopped at, bought Kenmore items from and put their faith in.

It's going to go out of buisness and my suggestion would be not to buy any long term WARRANTY from SEARS.

Even if they wanted to honor it, when they are gone it won't be worth anything.

nicksmom

I HATE SEARS! DO NOT BUY FROM SEARS!!

NO WONDER THEY ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS-THEY DESERVE TO. ORDERED 2 ITEMS-RECEIVED 1-THREE WEEKS LATER NO 2ND ITEM-I CALLED-THEY HAD CANCELLED THE ORDER WITHOUT EVEN AN EMAIL TO NOTIFY ME-NEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY-I HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES-THEY KEEP BULLCRAPPING ME- IM SICK OF IT-I WANT MY MONEY!@!!!!!

Dear DennisINfairborn:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We are truly sorry for first sending the wrong size water heater to your home then losing your order altogether. This is not the type of service that you deserve or the type of service that Sears has long been known for. We would like to speak with you regarding this situation and offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager who can help resolve this issue for you. Please send the following information – contact number, screen name (DennisINfairborn), phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

DennisINfairborn
@Sears Response

The above respone is typical of SEARS. If you want to get a real respone call Executive Complaints 1-800-995-2139 and make sure that you get someone that understands your frustration.

I finally did. The gentleman was John Taylor and he handled my problem.

AM I HAPPY WITH SEARS?

IT TOOK NEARLY A MONTH TO GET MY PROBLEM RESOLVED.

YOU MUST BE PERSISTANT.

ONCE YOU LODGE AN "EXECUTIVE COMPLAINT" KEEP TRACK OF YOUR REFERENCE NUMBER AND KEEP CALLING UNTIL YOU SPEAK TO SOMEONE.

GOD KNOWS HOW MANY VOICE MAILS I LEFT.

BUT MR. TAYLOR CALLED ME BACK.

AFTER A MONTH HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT DID.

HE WAS TERRIFIC.

JUST READ THE ABOVE RESPONSE FROM SEARS...I HAVE 4 OR 5 OF THESE RESPONSES AND NOTHING EVER GOT DONE UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO REACH JOHN TAYLOR IN EXECUTIVE COMPLAINTS.

WILL I GO BACK TO SEARS?

NOT FOR INSTALLATION OF ANYTHING.

I WILL BUY ONLY WHAT I CAN CARRY OUT OF THE STORE.

I DON'T THINK THERE ARE THAT MANY JOHN TAYLOR'S OUT THERE.

@Sears Response

BULL ***- SEARS DONT CARE!!! I FINALLY HAD TO OPEN A CASE WITH PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM SEARS!!

THANK GOODNESS FOR PAYPAL OR SEARS WOULD HAVE NEVER GIVEN ME MY MONEY BACK THAT WAS DUE TO ME! A BUNCH OF LIARS- HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SLEEP AT NIGHT!

I HAVE TOLD EVERYONE I KNOW AND I WILL CONTINUE TO TELL PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM SEARS-SEARS NEEDS TO STOP CHEATING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNDED MONEY!! THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!

View more comments (4)
With Official Company Response

Sears said it was in stock, charged my debit card, canceled order the next day, and are making me wait for a refund now!

I am furious with Sears!!!! I placed an order totalling $317.93 because they claimed it was in stock, hence why I agreed to this transaction.They charged my debit card IMMEDIATELY! The very next day, I wake up to an email stating my transaction has been "cancelled" because the item is "no longer in stock." There was no mention of a refund, so I called up the customer service. The woman told me "It will take 3-5 business days for a refund to go into your bank account." This is highly unacceptable. I am furious that they charge their customers first and then check to see if it is in stock. I have made A LOT of online purchases from OTHER companies and have gotten 0 problems with any of them. The main reason why I have no problem with other companies is due to the fact that they ship the item FIRST and THEN they charge your account, rather than the other way around like Sears does. Sears, you have lost a customer. It is no wonder you guys are going out of business! I am going to Target instead. At least they know how to properly process an online order without problems!

It isn't Sears fault that your bank makes your wait 3-5 days. Blame your bank, not Sears

Dear Anonymous375213:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing online order experience. We can certainly understand how frustrating it is to find out that your item is not in stock after you have paid for it. We would be more than happy to offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager who will follow the refund process to make sure you receive your refund in a timely fashion. Please send the following information – contact number, screen name (Anonymous375213), phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

View more comments (1)

Sears in Portland, Maine - Parts not availablr

I purchased a kenmore gas range from the plymouth sears store five years ago. The oven igniter broke. No big deal in five minutes I had it out and went to the sears to order a part. I was told the manufacturer of that oven , with the Kenmore name, was not actually sears and no longer makes the part. He wants me to buy a new stove for 450 dollars. He has no other solution s. I hope you will not make the same mistake i made and i will never buy another Kenmore appliance ever ever ever ever
turnburrymom

Try RepairClinic.com.

Dear 375170:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having finding the part needed for your range. We certainly understand how frustrating and inconvenient it is to not have this part readily available with a range that is only 5 years old. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. We would like to look into this situation further and offer the assistance of a case manager. Please send the following information – contact number, screen name (375170), phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you. Thank you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sears Social Media Support

Kenmore and Craftsman are just names.. Sears does NOT make anything!!!!

Sears makes a deal with the different manufactures such as Whirlpool, GE, LG, Fridgidaire to put the Kenmore name on appliances..

Next time you need to call Sears for resolution issues,call either of these numbers- 1-888-236-1885 or 888-266-6560..

View more comments (2)
Tags
  • big deal
With Official Company Response

Sears online Christmas boxing sale is cheating.

I saw Sears online boxing sale, there was a firm king size mattress with the price with tax total $553. however, the queen size mattress was around $900. We wondered if the item number was wrong so we called customer service and they confirmed it is a king size mattress with standard quality. So we ordered. Jan3, the driver came and asked me to sign electronic and paper record to confirm the delivery so I signed. However, they brought me the foundation, not the mattress I ordered. And the foundation was only half of it, they said they would deliver another half foundation to me later. I refused to accept it because I didn't order the foundation at all. I cross my signature on paper record and wrote down my comment: please send me the king size mattress. The driver said I couldn't cancel the signature on the machine then they left. I called customer service to explained what happened. After talking to several of their representative and sales persons, they promised me to refund my $553 within 10 days. I still haven't received the refund yet, however, the status in my account on Sears website become order completed, delivered. I don't even know if I could get my money back. Sears ruined my new year and just give everybody a reminder, never too believe Sears, when you place your order online, remember to copy screen on what you have ordered with all details and pictures. Otherwise, you will never find that post when you found they deliver you a totally different thing.

Dear Anonymous374780,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to see what we can do to help.

We would like to apologize for the trouble you have encountered with your online mattress purchase. We understand how disappointing this type of service is for you, and we would like the chance to make things right by you.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous374780), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – Thanks, Brian.

Sears Sales Representative
Loss
I ordered three (3) Ultra ll Jewelry Cleaning Machines on January 3, 2013. One January 9, 2013, I received one (1) box that contained one (1) Jewelry Cleaning Machine. The box also sent shipping information that notes that one (1) item had been shipped. I was...

Anonymous 374667

Hello, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how upsetting the circumstances are surrounding your order. I understand your concern with the delay of contacting you regarding the shipment of the remaining items. We apologize for failing to meet your expectations with our customer service. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the jewelry cleaning machines were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous 374667) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Sears Shipping Service