Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
With Official Company Response
I purchased a Kenmore refrigerator in October 2010 from Sears. I only just found out from the internet that my model was an LG made in Korea. I purchased the refrigerator because I have always trusted Sears. My refrigerator is not even 2 years old and I was told by...
#1351980

This post is quite ridiculous. LG makes some of the finest appliances out there.

There is no such thing as "Buy American". No one here makes a refrigerator.

View more comments
With Official Company Response
Mine is a long story starting the purchase of over $10,000 of new appliances for a kitchen remodel. Out of 3 pieces purchased, 1 had to be replaced and 1 serviced within the first month. When I called to express my concern and ask that they extend the warranty - I...

To Sdp81,

I want to apologize for the disappointment you have experienced with us as a company. My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Social Media Support Team with Sears and we would like to address your concerns with your warranties and your price match for your gazebo. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will contact you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Sdp81) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

• Long story

Sears in Kalamazoo, Michigan - Bad sheets

I bought a Country Living sheet set. After one washing, there was a big tear in the pillowcase. I had not kept the receipt because I simply did not anticipate the need to return a sheet set. The store refused to take them back at even the lowest clearance price, or give me a store credit. I have had similar experiences at Sears, and will not be going back. In the past, I returned a toaster oven for repairs. After being told that the item was ready, I went to pick it up, and found that it still did not work.

I have a set of sheets I purchased, washed them, put on bed and after laundering second time the sheets will NOT FIT the bed!! I have fought trying to put bottom one on a number of times with no luck!

Have not kept receipt either but will contact store as I probably used my Sears card. Will see how it goes!

I to bought a set of the same sheets and the bottom sheet has *** in it. *** of worn thin material, only this set is not even a year old.

I fellow the washing instruction. I paid about 80.00 for a king size set.

I bought an Egyptian cotton sheets set by Country Living about 4 months ago from Sears and I did not keep my receipt and the bottom sheet has a very thin spot at the foot, I paid around $80.00 for the set and thought they would last a long time. I have sheet that are over 20 years old and they are still good. Very dissappointed and will not buy any more

Dear Amarylis,

I am very sorry to hear about your pillowcases tearing after such a short amount of use. In addition, I would like to apologize for your recent experience at our store while trying to return your sheets and pillowcase. I can understand how frustrating this experience must have been for you. My name is Kiera and I work with the Sears Cares Team and we would like to assist you with this matter. At your convenience, please reach our offices via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com. In the email please provide your contact information (preferably a contact phone number) and your screen name (Amarylis) for reference to your post and a Case Manager will contact you directly. We definitely look forward to working with you soon.

View more comments (3)

Sears

This morally bankrupt store has the worse Loss and Prevention employees working for them. They falsely accused me of petty theft, when I always had the cosmetics in clear view and I never left the store with the items. I filed a complaint with the DA's office. This company has low sales and will inevitably go out of business along with Kmart. Sears is the worst store I have ever been to. The employees are nasty. *** stores like this one, always go out of business. Their stores are closing as we speak. I advise people to not shop at Sears.

Sears in Somerville, Massachusetts - RUDE Delivery OBNOXIOUS Delivery BOY

I'm not going to go into my ENTIRE experience on this board. But I would like you all to reflect on WHY some of your customers have complained about your service delivery people.. Meet Tony from NH. I took this off his facebook page a few days ago.. since them he has removed the blog & put this up instead (Seems like "friends" is just a word now adays headed to the races with some people who actually are gonna be a blast) But here is his original post : About o im 21 i have my own apartment in seabrook i graduated the aggie in 09 i work for a delivery company for sears called exel i deliver large appliances all day from 6 till when ever we finish the money is good sears sucks i dont work for them so i can say that. the customers suck worse...DO NOT BUY *** THAT DOSENT FIT IN YOU *** HOUSE. measure everthing b4 you have something delivered theres nothing worse than delivering a 240lbs front loader washer up 2 flights of stairs only to bring it back down again. also never argue with a delivery man atleast not me i wont think twice to take your *** back and make you wait till it can be rescheduled i dont put up with bull ***. buuuuuut anyways yea lifes good jobs suck but hey $120 a day is worth it i think.I'm also the bassist in a band called the exits check out out on Facebook o Lives in Hampton, New Hampshire o Male This is his fb page : https://www.facebook.com/tony.eaton.106 if you scroll down you'll see where he talks about speeding through traffic & texting while driving too.. GREAT JOB in hiring Tony Excel.. and great job keeping this low life on your list of service delivery people sears. YUP .. Customer Service has taken a HUGE nose drive due to arrogant sniveling boys like Tony !

I know it says I'm posting from different location each timei have no clue whyon a side note I was a star delivery person I was the designated trainer for the region this was a case of an irate customer who thought they were going to intimidate me and I was not letting it happen so he was butt hurt and went snooping around online. I was also promoted not long after this situation but recently chose to quit to persue a more family oriented job.

I was actually bailing a friend out for drunk driving but assume what you will I don't have so much as a speeding ticket people just love to jumpto conclusions. Besides if I were arrested how could I use Facebook and even if I could why would I want to post that?

These people really are rude in Washington State too. At any rate I checked your delivery guys Facebook page too and also saw this "Tony Eaton was at Rockingham County Corrections and 4 other places" This means he's been to prison and Sears is sending him into your home.

That is a bit scary. Wonder what he was in for. Rape? Robbery?

Murder? Who knows?

they obviously will hire anyone for Sears deliver.

@Daniel

That just means he could have been visiting someone, wow you're quick to assume!

Hey buddy I don't know if you remember but i didn't get rude untilled you balled your fists and got pissy with me so I put your fridge back on my truck then the second time I was nice as could be and YOU flipped out and told me to quote 'get the *** ofr of my property' and thank you for sharing my Facebook with everyone expect to hear from my lawyer

:cry @ F@T@ZZ BRUCIEBOY BWAHAHAHAAAA

What's that ***? You're on here stalking me..

commenting on something I posted that WASN'T to you. You keep writting to me like you have no life of your own and making assumptions of who I am & what my relationship with Tony is. SO if you're NOT his lover maybe it's just that you WANT to be.. is THAT IT?

Are you JEALOUS??? awww .

Go *** it & get over it loser. No one cares :)

"OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?" You are the one with the obsession over Tony.

YOU were the one who went out and searched his Facebook profile. You are fuϲking pathetic by complaining to Sears about an employee's PERSONAL Facebook account, you ϲunt.

OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?

No...You went out and searched him on Facebook. That makes you a creeper.

He SAID them to me, SO WHY don't you follow your OWN ADVICE *LiL* bruce

Unless "Tony" posted these things on the clock and/or he said these things to you, it's none of your fuϲking business you busybody. Do the world a favor - pull your fuϲking lip over your fuϲking head and swallow.

That is a bit scary. Wonder what he was in for. Rape? Robbery?

Murder? Who knows?

they obviously will hire anyone for Sears deliver.

@Daniel

:cry @ F@T@ZZ BRUCIEBOY BWAHAHAHAAAA

What's that ***? You're on here stalking me..

Are you JEALOUS??? awww .

Go *** it & get over it loser. No one cares :)

"OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?" You are the one with the obsession over Tony.

OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?

No...You went out and searched him on Facebook. That makes you a creeper.

He SAID them to me, SO WHY don't you follow your OWN ADVICE *LiL* bruce

View more comments (23)
  • Great job
With Official Company Response

Sears lied to us about delivery

After spending over an hour on the phone and paying extra money for Saturday delivery, my wife was informed by the installation company that Saturdy was not available. When my wife called Sears back and tried to get the issue rsolved she ran into a stone wall. No one could help her resolve the problem. They just wanted her to do a survey on their customer service. She finally asked for a supervisor, she was transferred to some *** in India who could not help but insisted she answer a customer survey! No attmpt to help! They have no clue!!

To Saturday Installation,

My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Sears Cares Team. I understand how disappointing it is to expect for your merchandise to be installed on Saturday only to be let down and told otherwise. In addition, I would like to apologize for the poor customer service that you received via phone. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the merchandise was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Saturday Installation) which I have created for you, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Senior Case Manager

• extra money

Back trouble from the sears sentry truck seats

Myself and other drivers in our company have started to have trouble with our backs since we got into our new cascadia freightliners with the sears sentry seats. They are advertised as their economy line seating . I am sure that it is the seat because when I get out of the truck a couple of days, my back starts to feel better, within two days of being in the truck my back is killing me again. the pain is in the lower back and hip area. I would like to know if anyone else out there has had any similar problems.

I to have had the same results due to the lousy seats in the truck

Yes, Sysco's new Fraightliners for 2015/16 have the Sears Sentry Truck Seats. The are ok for route drivers with seat time of 20 to 60 minute drive time.

But as shuttle seats they are KILLING us. I have tried using seat cushions they help some. But when you can't sleep because of hip and lower back pain after driving all night on this seat (only the ones with the Sentry seat). It makes me wonder when it becomes a safety or workers comp problem.

I would have gladly paid the $300 more out of my pocket to go with the 70 series if I would have had the option. This seat KILLS me every night I drive a truck with it and the day after.

View more comments (1)
With Official Company Response
I was dressed like a poor person and not looking very pretty when I made my purchases this evening. I feel this may have had some bearing on the way I was treated. Associate: Would you like to open a Sear's card and save $15 on your purchase? Me: No, I'm not...

To Stiemogo,

I apologize for your recent customer service experience at our store. We strive to offer our customer’s the best customer service possible and it appears that we have let you down. We would like to speak to you directly to see what we can do to assist you. Please email us at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact information (preferably a phone number) and one of our case managers will contact you, please include your screen name (Stiemogo) so that we may make reference to your post. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Product
Sears Credit Card
With Official Company Response

Sears Home Services/Services rendered not complete.

Incorrect toilet was ordered. New toilet was also incorrect. Third toilet correct, installation not. The toilet rocks. Started job on Monday, 7/16/2012. Time window 8AM to 10AM. Showed up at 11:35AM. The coordinator has not returned numerous calls. The salesman returned call and then did not follow up. Sink that was reinstalled has a clog somewhere, water is sitting in sink basin. Grout was left on woodwork and walls and vanity. Two day job is now in the second week. We just want to get the job finished so we can move on with our lives. Thanks.
#519206

Dear Pasujoka,

I saw your post and wanted to apologize to you for the experience you had with our Home Improvement Department your toilet. From what you posted it sounds like you’ve had more than your share of difficulties with the installation your toilet. Let me assure you that this is not the level of customer service our customers should expect from us and you do deserve better from us. We would like to look into this situation for you and see what we can do to help you. At your convenience please email us at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact information (preferably a phone number) and we will have a Case Manager contact you to assist you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Pasujoka) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Senior Case Manager

Sears Installation
Loss

Sears in Fresno, California - No help for military??

sears offers no help for military, veterans, etc. Their competitors (home depot, lowes, do!) thats why I no longer shop at a store not concerned with our military! I tell everyone to shop elsewhere. 2% back is a JOKE!! why would I ever spend 1000's of $ with a store that cares so less for our militay?? A joke with a store loaded with asian made products. More important to a dollar than to help the american economy. Why bother spending anything with a shamefull company sears? Homedepot has a much better selection of appliances anyway and they care about you

SEARS CONTRIBUTES TO HEROES AT HOME.UPON EVERY TRANSACTION THE ASSOCIATE IS REQUIRED TO ASK EVERY CUSTOMER IF THEY WISH TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR MILITARY FAMILIES.YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH SEARS HAS RAISED IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. EVERY RETAIL STORE HAS IMPERFECTIONS, BUT PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SPEAKING YOUR MIND.

#520225

Not only Heroes at Home, but there is also a military appreciation discount on tools as well

Go to google and type in heroes at home and do some research. They gave out almost 20,000 gift cards to military families last christmas.

What have you done to support the military lately? You could go to sears and donate to heroes at home which will go to families this christmas.

Sears does the gift cards given out free every Cristmas to Military families. News flash stores and other companies do not owe you for you decision to spend time in our all volunteer military.

I am appalled by this kind of disgusting attitude by service members and hope that civilians understand that not all of us feel like we are owed. I certainly don't, and that's after 4 deployments.

No help for military?? You are wrong friend.

I am not an employee and have no past connection to Sears, but if you check, you will find Sears does a lot for the employees that are called to active duty.

It is law to hold their jobs, but I believe I read that Sears pays the family the employees wages while they are serving. Contact Sears for the latest policies, and file your complaint too.

A side note: Home Depot supports and participates in *** organizations.

As an 80% combat disabled Vietnam veteran, I don't believe anyone in the military would finance these activities. I won't shop there anymore.

View more comments (4)