Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Sears

This morally bankrupt store has the worse Loss and Prevention employees working for them. They falsely accused me of petty theft, when I always had the cosmetics in clear view and I never left the store with the items. I filed a complaint with the DA's office. This company has low sales and will inevitably go out of business along with Kmart. Sears is the worst store I have ever been to. The employees are nasty. *** stores like this one, always go out of business. Their stores are closing as we speak. I advise people to not shop at Sears.

Sears in Somerville, Massachusetts - RUDE Delivery OBNOXIOUS Delivery BOY

I'm not going to go into my ENTIRE experience on this board. But I would like you all to reflect on WHY some of your customers have complained about your service delivery people.. Meet Tony from NH. I took this off his facebook page a few days ago.. since them he has removed the blog & put this up instead (Seems like "friends" is just a word now adays headed to the races with some people who actually are gonna be a blast) But here is his original post : About o im 21 i have my own apartment in seabrook i graduated the aggie in 09 i work for a delivery company for sears called exel i deliver large appliances all day from 6 till when ever we finish the money is good sears sucks i dont work for them so i can say that. the customers suck worse...DO NOT BUY *** THAT DOSENT FIT IN YOU *** HOUSE. measure everthing b4 you have something delivered theres nothing worse than delivering a 240lbs front loader washer up 2 flights of stairs only to bring it back down again. also never argue with a delivery man atleast not me i wont think twice to take your *** back and make you wait till it can be rescheduled i dont put up with bull ***. buuuuuut anyways yea lifes good jobs suck but hey $120 a day is worth it i think.I'm also the bassist in a band called the exits check out out on Facebook o Lives in Hampton, New Hampshire o Male This is his fb page : https://www.facebook.com/tony.eaton.106 if you scroll down you'll see where he talks about speeding through traffic & texting while driving too.. GREAT JOB in hiring Tony Excel.. and great job keeping this low life on your list of service delivery people sears. YUP .. Customer Service has taken a HUGE nose drive due to arrogant sniveling boys like Tony !

I know it says I'm posting from different location each timei have no clue whyon a side note I was a star delivery person I was the designated trainer for the region this was a case of an irate customer who thought they were going to intimidate me and I was not letting it happen so he was butt hurt and went snooping around online. I was also promoted not long after this situation but recently chose to quit to persue a more family oriented job.

I was actually bailing a friend out for drunk driving but assume what you will I don't have so much as a speeding ticket people just love to jumpto conclusions. Besides if I were arrested how could I use Facebook and even if I could why would I want to post that?

These people really are rude in Washington State too. At any rate I checked your delivery guys Facebook page too and also saw this "Tony Eaton was at Rockingham County Corrections and 4 other places" This means he's been to prison and Sears is sending him into your home.

That is a bit scary. Wonder what he was in for. Rape? Robbery?

Murder? Who knows?

they obviously will hire anyone for Sears deliver.

@Daniel

That just means he could have been visiting someone, wow you're quick to assume!

Hey buddy I don't know if you remember but i didn't get rude untilled you balled your fists and got pissy with me so I put your fridge back on my truck then the second time I was nice as could be and YOU flipped out and told me to quote 'get the *** ofr of my property' and thank you for sharing my Facebook with everyone expect to hear from my lawyer

:cry @ F@T@ZZ BRUCIEBOY BWAHAHAHAAAA

What's that ***? You're on here stalking me..

commenting on something I posted that WASN'T to you. You keep writting to me like you have no life of your own and making assumptions of who I am & what my relationship with Tony is. SO if you're NOT his lover maybe it's just that you WANT to be.. is THAT IT?

Are you JEALOUS??? awww .

Go *** it & get over it loser. No one cares :)

"OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?" You are the one with the obsession over Tony.

YOU were the one who went out and searched his Facebook profile. You are fuϲking pathetic by complaining to Sears about an employee's PERSONAL Facebook account, you ϲunt.

OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?

No...You went out and searched him on Facebook. That makes you a creeper.

He SAID them to me, SO WHY don't you follow your OWN ADVICE *LiL* bruce

Unless "Tony" posted these things on the clock and/or he said these things to you, it's none of your fuϲking business you busybody. Do the world a favor - pull your fuϲking lip over your fuϲking head and swallow.

That is a bit scary. Wonder what he was in for. Rape? Robbery?

Murder? Who knows?

they obviously will hire anyone for Sears deliver.

@Daniel

:cry @ F@T@ZZ BRUCIEBOY BWAHAHAHAAAA

What's that ***? You're on here stalking me..

Are you JEALOUS??? awww .

Go *** it & get over it loser. No one cares :)

"OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?" You are the one with the obsession over Tony.

OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?

No...You went out and searched him on Facebook. That makes you a creeper.

He SAID them to me, SO WHY don't you follow your OWN ADVICE *LiL* bruce

View more comments (23)
Sears Delivery Service
Tags
  • Great job
With Official Company Response

Sears lied to us about delivery

After spending over an hour on the phone and paying extra money for Saturday delivery, my wife was informed by the installation company that Saturdy was not available. When my wife called Sears back and tried to get the issue rsolved she ran into a stone wall. No one could help her resolve the problem. They just wanted her to do a survey on their customer service. She finally asked for a supervisor, she was transferred to some *** in India who could not help but insisted she answer a customer survey! No attmpt to help! They have no clue!!

To Saturday Installation,

My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Sears Cares Team. I understand how disappointing it is to expect for your merchandise to be installed on Saturday only to be let down and told otherwise. In addition, I would like to apologize for the poor customer service that you received via phone. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the merchandise was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Saturday Installation) which I have created for you, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Sears Delivery Service
Tags
  • extra money

Back trouble from the sears sentry truck seats

Myself and other drivers in our company have started to have trouble with our backs since we got into our new cascadia freightliners with the sears sentry seats. They are advertised as their economy line seating . I am sure that it is the seat because when I get out of the truck a couple of days, my back starts to feel better, within two days of being in the truck my back is killing me again. the pain is in the lower back and hip area. I would like to know if anyone else out there has had any similar problems.

I to have had the same results due to the lousy seats in the truck

Yes, Sysco's new Fraightliners for 2015/16 have the Sears Sentry Truck Seats. The are ok for route drivers with seat time of 20 to 60 minute drive time.

But as shuttle seats they are KILLING us. I have tried using seat cushions they help some. But when you can't sleep because of hip and lower back pain after driving all night on this seat (only the ones with the Sentry seat). It makes me wonder when it becomes a safety or workers comp problem.

I would have gladly paid the $300 more out of my pocket to go with the 70 series if I would have had the option. This seat KILLS me every night I drive a truck with it and the day after.

View more comments (1)
With Official Company Response
I was dressed like a poor person and not looking very pretty when I made my purchases this evening. I feel this may have had some bearing on the way I was treated. Associate: Would you like to open a Sear's card and save $15 on your purchase? Me: No, I'm not...

To Stiemogo,

I apologize for your recent customer service experience at our store. We strive to offer our customer’s the best customer service possible and it appears that we have let you down. We would like to speak to you directly to see what we can do to assist you. Please email us at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact information (preferably a phone number) and one of our case managers will contact you, please include your screen name (Stiemogo) so that we may make reference to your post. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Social Media Moderator

Product
Sears Credit Card
With Official Company Response

Sears Home Services/Services rendered not complete.

Incorrect toilet was ordered. New toilet was also incorrect. Third toilet correct, installation not. The toilet rocks. Started job on Monday, 7/16/2012. Time window 8AM to 10AM. Showed up at 11:35AM. The coordinator has not returned numerous calls. The salesman returned call and then did not follow up. Sink that was reinstalled has a clog somewhere, water is sitting in sink basin. Grout was left on woodwork and walls and vanity. Two day job is now in the second week. We just want to get the job finished so we can move on with our lives. Thanks.
#519206

Dear Pasujoka,

I saw your post and wanted to apologize to you for the experience you had with our Home Improvement Department your toilet. From what you posted it sounds like you’ve had more than your share of difficulties with the installation your toilet. Let me assure you that this is not the level of customer service our customers should expect from us and you do deserve better from us. We would like to look into this situation for you and see what we can do to help you. At your convenience please email us at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact information (preferably a phone number) and we will have a Case Manager contact you to assist you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Pasujoka) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Sears Installation
Loss

Sears in Fresno, California - No help for military??

sears offers no help for military, veterans, etc. Their competitors (home depot, lowes, do!) thats why I no longer shop at a store not concerned with our military! I tell everyone to shop elsewhere. 2% back is a JOKE!! why would I ever spend 1000's of $ with a store that cares so less for our militay?? A joke with a store loaded with asian made products. More important to a dollar than to help the american economy. Why bother spending anything with a shamefull company sears? Homedepot has a much better selection of appliances anyway and they care about you

SEARS CONTRIBUTES TO HEROES AT HOME.UPON EVERY TRANSACTION THE ASSOCIATE IS REQUIRED TO ASK EVERY CUSTOMER IF THEY WISH TO CONTRIBUTE TO OUR MILITARY FAMILIES.YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW MUCH SEARS HAS RAISED IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS. EVERY RETAIL STORE HAS IMPERFECTIONS, BUT PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE SPEAKING YOUR MIND.

#520225

Not only Heroes at Home, but there is also a military appreciation discount on tools as well

Go to google and type in heroes at home and do some research. They gave out almost 20,000 gift cards to military families last christmas.

What have you done to support the military lately? You could go to sears and donate to heroes at home which will go to families this christmas.

Sears does the gift cards given out free every Cristmas to Military families. News flash stores and other companies do not owe you for you decision to spend time in our all volunteer military.

I am appalled by this kind of disgusting attitude by service members and hope that civilians understand that not all of us feel like we are owed. I certainly don't, and that's after 4 deployments.

No help for military?? You are wrong friend.

I am not an employee and have no past connection to Sears, but if you check, you will find Sears does a lot for the employees that are called to active duty.

It is law to hold their jobs, but I believe I read that Sears pays the family the employees wages while they are serving. Contact Sears for the latest policies, and file your complaint too.

A side note: Home Depot supports and participates in *** organizations.

As an 80% combat disabled Vietnam veteran, I don't believe anyone in the military would finance these activities. I won't shop there anymore.

View more comments (4)

Sears in San Diego, California - Bad salesman, poor delivery and installation

Save yourself from misery and don't shop at Sears. Try Lowes, the Home Depot, or Best Buy. In summary the salesman are lousy and you can't depend on delivery and installation. Here are my 2 experiences shopping for major appliances at Sears at UTC in San Diego. I was at Sears looking for a washer and dryer. I had a small number of questions. The salesman didn't have an answer for one of them and needed to ask someone else. I overheard him say that trying to make this sale was like pulling teeth. What a ***. I was told there was a 10% discount, but when he rung up the sale the price was higher than I thought it should be. So before paying I carefully reviewed the bill and found the discount wasn't included. Good thing I caught this before paying. It took him a long time to add in the discount and I thought that would be the end of the problems, but there was still delivery and installation that had to be done. Everything was supposed to be in stock and ready for installation. On the install date they showed up with the washer and dryer but not all the parts to perform the installation. So they dropped off our new machines and took the old ones for disposal. So unexpectedly for 2 days and had to resort to going to the filthy laundry mat. They should have left us with our old machines until they were ready to install the new ones. For my second experience I was looking for a new dishwasher. The first salesman spoke to me for about 1 minute and then just walked away even though I was asking him questions. The second salesman told me all the dishwashers were the same size, even though the printed information on them listed many different sizes between machines. The guy said to ignore the printed information. Luckily I had tape measure and a brief measurement of a few machines showed they did have different sizes. The 14 years of sales experience he claimed to have was worth less than 1 day of basic training. A few hours later I purchased a dishwasher from Lowes in Mission Valley. The salesman there was much nicer, knew dishwashers had different sizes, and took off the bottom foot plate so I could make accurate measurements. I was able to tell beforehand that the dishwasher I wanted would just barely fit; the salesman said I could return it with no restocking fee if I couldn't get it in. Thank you Lowes. Sears sucks.
#521952

I also(snarkley) apologize for the "inconvience" Here's my story I ordered a kenmore refridge online and paid a rather large fee for delivery to my home so on 7/31/12 the delivery driver calls to inform me that he can't make the turn on my street well the truck is 40 feet long to begin with mind you for one fridge I presume; this is pittsburgh we DO NOT have streets that were made for semi trucks ok why would you take a massive truck out to begin with? so at this point I'm very sorry I didn't check out Lowes(and they offer FREE delivery!)compared to $a 69.00 fee,so I am on the phone for over an hour I want to have my money refunded by now but she then reschedules for this Friday with a smaller truck so I will grace them this but if it isn't here by Friday I will have to seek legal help over this problem that sears created by not doing this from the start.

#519217

To Lawrence1971,

My name is Kiera and I am with the Sears Cares, a team dedicated to handling escalated issues such as yours. We would very much like to speak with you regarding these issues and see what can be done to rectify the situation I apologize for the poor customer service that was provided to you at our store and the delivery team not bringing out the necessary tools to connect your washer and dryer. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact information (preferably a contact phone number) and a personal Case Manager will contact you to assist you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Lawrence1971) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

View more comments (1)

Sears in Montgomery, Texas - Sear's does not honor scheduled payments

I scheduled my Sear's payment on July 2nd to be automatically deducted on the 5th. Sear's says it was late by one day. How can that be?? Companies want things done by computers, for the convenience then penalize for their computer errors. Computers don't recognize holidays, so what is their excuse? I got charged 37.00 for this. I don't feel this is fair as I scheduled in good faith and right due date. This type of thing can mess up my credit & who needs that? Can some one please tell me how to resolve this?
#519239

To Megarebel54,

We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. Please understand that our scheduled payments are only set in place to assist our customers. If you’d like our assistance with CitiBank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters, please send us an email containing your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a Case Manager will contact you to assist you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Megarebel54) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to working with you.

Sears in San Antonio, Texas - Bad Customer Experiance

Bad Customer Service experience at Sears at Ingram Road. The router I purchased on 01/05/12 as a router/table combo stopped working today. I took it to the repair center who told me that it was under a 1year warranty and protection plan so I needed to take it back to the store to be replaced. I go to the store and the associate asked me for my receipt. I told him I did the electronic receipt and don't have a paper receipt for me. He says "Sorry can't help you that's why you should keep your receipts." And he tries to go onto the next customer. I stopped him and told him again I did the electronic receipt and asked him to look it up. He "Couldn't Find it". I aksed him for the 1-800 service number which he doesn't want to supply at first. Instead he wants to give me the store number. I demand the Service number which he finally gives me. I call and they find the receipt and email it to me. By now a 2nd associate interrupts me while on the phone and says "You don't need the receipt because the routers warranties are only good for 30 or maybe 90 days sir." I told him now and showed him my receipt. He apologizes and walks off?????? Now dealing with a third assiocaite he tells me he needs to call a manager for an override. The time is 5:07. At 5:17 I asked him why am I still waiting. He calls again. At 5:27 I remind him Im still waiting. He makes a phone call and finds that the manager is at lunch. At 5:30 he tells me he is going to go find a amanger. At 5:38 he returns with a manager and she tells me she will open a work case and Sears will send me a box to ship my router in and I should get it in 5-7 business days. I had enough. I told her no I will not wait any more. She then says…"Let me go talk to the manager and see what we can do?????????" She comes back and says they will replace the router. The third associate reminds her that it was a router/table combo. I did not bring the table. She says "Oh no we can't do that, hold on let me go talk to the manager again" When she walks off I call my wife and ask her to bring the table. Five minutes late she comes and says "Never mind we don't need the table" I had to call my wife back and tell her never mind. She had just loaded it into the truck. They replaced the router and told me that the warranty will still be valid for the new router but because they had to replace it with a slightly different model that I might have "Trouble in the future??????" ALL my tools are Sears/Craftsman. From now on Lowes and Home Depot will be where I shop for my tools. Sears/Craftsman has lost a 2nd Generation Customer!

To Amorrison,

I would like to continue to apologize for your frustration with the problems you encountered with your router as well as the poor customer service that you received. I see that we have already received your information through our Facebook page but we would like to offer our address to other customers who may see your post and need assistance. Please reach as at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and we will be sure to have a Case Manager contact you as soon as possible.

Social Media Moderator