Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
DO NOT ORDER FROM SEARS ONLINE Based on my personal experience I would strongly recommend that you NEVER order form Sears online. If you do be VERY aware of the following: 1) Do NOT believe the arrival dates shown on their website. 2) Be aware that they will bill your...

I am having the same problems.. I would write to the president.

Sears Shipping Service

Sears Blatant Disregard of its own Price match plus policy!!! THEY DO NOT STAND BEHIND IT AT ALL!!!

I purchase 5 digital cameras from Sears.com under the agreement that Sears was going to do a price match against their competitor (BEST-BUY). While on hold, the Sears customer "NO" service representative completed a review of their competitor on-line price and advised me that all the Sears Price Match Plus policy requirements were met and the order should be placed. After the order was confirmed and the credit card was approved, the customer "NO" service representative stated that I was going to see a "FULL" price charge on my credit card, and advised me to check on the price match discount a few days later because their system took a couple days to process it. A couple days later I checked my credit card statement on-line and discover that "NO"price match discount was credited yet. I called Sears customer service and explain to them the situation, however, after I discussed the issue with at least 4 different individuals, and was transferred to at least 4 different departments, I realized that I was going no where when a supervisor stated to me, quote: WHY YOU DON'T BUY THE CAMERAS OVER THERE!!! At first I was shocked, but then I realized that she was telling me that because there were not going to honor their own price match plus policy. I attempted to cancel the order right there and then, however, the cameras were already shipped and I needed to wait until they arrived to my house. Four days later when they finally arrived, I attempted to return the cameras to my local Sears store and to my surprise I was hit with all the shipping charges (about $45.00) because the Sears warehouse send the cameras to me individually and on different UPS tracking numbers and there was nothing I could do about it. Thanks god, when I attempted to purchase my cameras at my local BEST-BUY store the cameras where still available. Please be aware, Sears WILL NOT HONOR THEIR OWN PRICE MATCH PLUS POLICY even when all the requirements are met (same exact item, color, model no. must be available at the store for immediate pickup. etc. etc.) they WILL NOT HONOR IT!!! See e-mails below from their customer "NO" service department at Sears and same day BEST-BUY local store inventory and availability and judge for yourself. . . By the way, the price at Sears for each camera was $299.95 + tax and delivery and BEST-BUY had the same exact cameras for $149.00 each + tax and no shipping charge. . . You guys should be ashamed of yourselves! I know this is a long e-mail but you need to take the time to read this e-mail and really address this issue! Please take a look at the e-mail below and please help me understand what this so call customer "NO" service is talking about. Firsts of all, I purchase an electronic not an appliance, second, I requested a price match from your local competitor (BEST-BUY) and this customer "NO" service representative somehow is referring to a Sears "Friends and Family" deal that has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm requesting. To: elitecommercialjanitorial@hotmail.comSubject: Re: Customer Service - Price match mail (KMM20086863V22251L0KM) Good Evening, Jesus! Thank you for shopping at Sears.com! We appreciate you choosing Sears for your appliance needs. Unfortunately, "Friends and Family" sale prices exclude purchases made prior to the sale date. This policy is stated below. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience, and we value you as our Sears customer. *5%, 10%, 15% and 20% savings off regular, sale and clearance prices apply to merchandise only. May not be used to reduce a layaway or credit balance. Not valid on Special Purchases, everyday great price items, home appliance accessories, closeouts, Price Drop items, Introductory Offers, Fab Finds, Insane Deals, Edwin Watts Golf, Levi's®, Lands' End® merchandise online, New Balance USA athletic shoes, Sears Fan Shop on sears.com, Excelled Leather, Personalized Jewelry, custom jewelry, red tag items, items powered by shoebuy.com, Wittnauer, EMC Outerwear, Sealy® Legato, Union, Kamela Ti, Serta® Audrey, Gazelle, Adrienne, Simmons® Brampton, Sears-O-Pedic® Treasures, iComfort, Stearns & Foster mattresses, electronics Family and Friends offer cannot be combined with electronics Sears card offers, video game hardware, LG®, Panasonic® Samsung®, Sony®, Bose, computers, Onkyo, prepaid calling cards, iTunes, Nikon DSLR, Sony DSLR, lenses, iPod®, converter boxes, baby gear & nursery furniture, fi tness accessories, Electrolux, Electrolux Icon, Jenn-Air®, Dacor, Fisher & Paykel, Weber®, J.A. Henckels®, fans, air cleaners, humidifi ers, dehumidifi ers, air conditioners, countertop microwaves, water heaters, water softeners, water fi ltration, sewing machines, steam mops, vac bags, belts, fi lters, carpet cleaning chemicals, Sears licensed businesses, Sears licensed partners & web sites, Digital Services, "Sears Presents" web sites, catalog orders, Gift Cards, money orders and wire transfers. Not valid on commercial orders or with any other coupons or previous purchases. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from refund. Excludes special order kitchen, bath and decorative hardware fixtures at The Great Indoors. Family & Friends discounts are loaded automatically in cart when purchasing online (8pm CT 12/3 thru 4am CT 12/5 on sears.com). Online discount applies to items marked sold by Sears only. Online discount applies to appliances only from 5pm CT 12/4 to 4am CT 12/5. Online offers may vary. Event savings in Hackensack, NJ, Paramus,NJ and St. George, UT stores are valid 6pm-9pm 12/3. If we can be of any further assistance, just ask. We are here to help. We're here to make everything easier. Take our survey to tell us how we're doing. Make sure you are registered at sears.com for emails, so we can stay in touch! We're always looking for ways in which we can improve and we look forward to meeting your needs in the future. Look for Great Ideas throughout the store and find Sears exclusive innovations from great brands like Sony, Kenmore, NordicTrack, Craftsman and Reebok. Buy with confidence from Sears! To ensure you receive the best price on your purchase, please review our Price Match and Price Protection policies here! Shop www.sears.com now to pick up great products for the season. Kenny H. Sears Customer Care priceprotection@customerservice.sears.com 1-800-349-4358 Original Message Follows: ------------------------ Order Number = 303853368 User name = Jesus Hernandez ShippingAddress1 = 7248 Riley Dr. ShippingAddress2 = City = Fontana state = Ca code_ = 92336 ItemNumber = 00339573000 ItemDescription = Nikon Coolpix 12.1 MP 10X Optical Zoom 3 In. Clear Color LCD Digital Camera- Black LocalCompetitorName = Best Buy PricePaid = 299.95 localCompStreet1 = 18811 BEAR VALLEY RD. User localCompStreet2 = Local Competitor State = CA zipcode = 92308 CompetitorsPrice = 149.99 shipping = 0.00 Now, to make matters worse, I have not been able to talk to anyone on Sears.com that has the authority to do a price match over the phone. The following are the questions /steps asked/followed by ALL of your on-line customer "NO" service representatives: Sears: Item No.Sears: Order No.Sears: Competitors name. Sears: Please wait. . . 9 minutes later. . . Sears: Sorry, we cannot match the price. . . Me: WHY Sears: They don't have it stock. . . Me: I'm on line as we speak checking for the item, can we check it together. . . Sears: Ok Checked all the BUST-BUY stores within 50 miles from my zip code (92336) as required by the Sears Price Match Plus. . . See results below. . . FIND IT AT A BEST BUY STORE CHECK AVAILABILITY Enter your ZIP code or city and state to see where you can pick up this item.I knb ZIP Code OR City State Nikon - Coolpix S8100 12.1-Megapixel Digital Camera - Black Model: S8100 Black | SKU: 1222844 STORE PICKUP · Show:· BEST BUY STORES· BEST BUY MOBILE SPECIALTY STORESSTORES AVAILABILITY CORONA CA 2430 TUSCANY ST, CORONA, CA 92881 Map & Directions UNAVAILABLE YORBA LINDA CA 23000 SAVI RANCH PKWY, YORBA LINDA, CA92885 Map & Directions UNAVAILABLE MIRA LOMA CA 12281 LIMONITE AVE MIRA LOMA, CA 91752 Confirming store inventory at MIRA LOMA CA. Estimated Pickup Date: 12/03/2011 AVAILABLE NOW Pick up 12/03/2011 VICTORVILLE CA 12133 MALL BLVD, VICTORVILLE, CA 92392 Map & Directions UNAVAILABLE APPLE VALLEY CA 18811 BEAR VALLEY RD, APPLE VALLEY, CA92308 Map & Directions AVAILABLE NOW Pick up 12/03/2011 Me: As you can see the item is available right now at the APPLE VALLEY CA & MIRA LOMA CA stores. . .Sears: Please hold for a minute. . . This are the events that happen with nine (9) Sears Customer "NO" Service representatives after I prove to the them that the item was available, not just at one local BEST-BUY store but at a couple of them. . . 1st rep: Please hold. . . disconnected 2nd rep: We are very sorry, but we cannot match the price, my system does not allows me to do it. . . 3rd rep: Please hold. . . disconnected 4th rep: Please hold. . . disconnected 5th rep: Please hold. . . disconnected 6th rep: We are very sorry but the price is to low and we cannot match that price. . . 7th rep, (supposed supervisor): I do not know why the system is not allowing me to price match the item, I'm really sorry and gave me a phone number (800) 311-4313 to call directly. . . 8th rep at the new number: Please hold. . . disconnected 9th rep: Please hold. . . silence for a while never returned to line. . . End results: I have two order with Sears, 301945874 & 303853368 which totals 5 cameras. Sears for some reason is not willing to follow its own price match plus policy. So, due to such blatant inability to comply with your own Sears Price Match Policy, which to me its seems a deliberate internal act, I'm being forced to cancel both my orders and purchased them where I was supposed to in the first place. Purchased my five cameras at my local BEST-BUY (see order below) View: Mobile | Web | Español Weekly Deals Store Locator Customer Service Forums Visit Us: PRODUCTS SERVICES SHOPS & DEALS GIFTS Thanks for your order Hi Jesus: We've received your order and are working to get it ready. Check your up-to-date order status. Please don't go to the store yet.You'll receive another e-mail when your order is ready for pickup. It usually takes less than 45 minutes. If someone else is picking up your order:We'll send the pickup information to both you and the person picking up the order. Thanks for shopping at BestBuy.com. We hope to see you again soon. HELP TOPICSPayment & Pricing Shipping & Store Pickup Returns & RefundsHOW-TO VIDEOSChecking Order Status Using Store Pickup Plus ORDER DETAILS Order date: 12/03/2011 BESTBUY.COM Order number: BBY01-432244037872QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION STATUS5 Nikon-Coolpix S8100 12.1-Megapixel Digital Camera-Black-S8100 BlackSKU: 1222844 Mira Loma Ca 12281 LIMONITE AVE MIRA LOMA, CA 91752 Confirming store inventory at MIRA LOMA CA. Estimated Pickup Date: 12/03/2011 Order Total: $808.07 View: Mobile | Web | Español Weekly Deals Store Locator Customer Service Forums Visit Us: PRODUCTS SERVICES SHOPS & DEALS GIFTS Your item is ready for pickup 12/3/2011Order Number: BBY01-432244037872 Dear Jesus: Your purchase is now ready for pickup at the MIRA LOMA CA Best Buy store #775. Please pick it up bySunday, December 11, 2011, to avoid order cancellation. You'll need to bring: Your state-issued photo IDThe credit card used for the purchase: Visa ************5747The order number listed above - or a copy of this e-mailOnly the person who placed the order and is named on the purchasing credit card may pick it up. When you get to the store:Some stores have reserved parking spaces for Store Pickup customers.Inside, look for the Store Pickup sign - or ask the associate at the door to direct you to the right place.Please allow extra time if you're picking up a TV, large appliance or mobile phone. If you ordered items not listed here, you'll receive a separate e-mail with the status of those items. Thank you.Best Buy Customer Service ORDER DETAILS Order date: 12/03/2011 BESTBUY.COM Order number: BBY01-432244037872QTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION STATUS5 NIKON COOLPIX S8100 BLACK (12/10X/3") SKU: 1222844 Will be picked up by: Jesus Hernandez Available for pickup at the MIRA LOMA CA store 775 Questions? Call us at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289). For faster service, please have your order number ready when you call. For complete order details, check your order status. No hassles, no excuses and best of all, they have a new loyal customer. . . Sears: You need to be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!! P.S. E-mail will be posted on all public compliant websites I can fine. This E-mail will be also forwarded to Senior Sears Executives and see if the realize there is a problem with their Price Match Plus policy and maybe do something about it. . .
Loss

Sears in Mountain Ranch, California - Worst customer service EVER!!

I placed an order on black Friday, Nov 24 for several items including a terry shower wrap. On Friday December 2 I received a package that had my name and address on the bag. When I opened the bag there was a pair of slippers that i DID NOT order and a packing slip listing someone name Deborah Smith and her address in Michigan. I called on Saturday to report this problem and I spoke with someone named Viarica (spelling may be wrong) who was very unhelpful and didn't know anything. She couldn't answer any of my questions and not to sound mean, but she sounded like an ***!! I literally had to explain the problem to her 4 times!! They sent me the wrong item, why is that so hard to understand??? She also sounded like she was talking to me from her kitchen or bathroom!! She said she would fix the problem and someone would contact me. Not that I am surprised, but I received the email below which give WRONG information. It says I want to return the Terry shower wrap. I DO NOT WANT TO RETURN THE TERRY SHOWER WRAP BECAUSE I NEVER RECEIVED THE WRAP!!! I received someone else's slippers instead!! When I called about this on Tuesday night, I talked to Apple and she was just as unhelpful as Viarica, though didn't seem as ***. I had to explain the issue 2 times with her ( I don't know why this issue is so hard to understand) She SAYS she fixed the pickup order so they know they are receiving the slippers and not the terry shower wrap. When i told her I WANT the terry shower wrap, she told me I had to re-order it?!? EXCUSE ME?!?! They made a mistake and I have to re-order it online?!?!? That is the most ridiculous thing I have EVER heard!!! I WILL NOT be re-ordering it because it will not be the same price as on black Friday and I have already spent way too much time trying to fix THEIR problem!! Plus I will not get reimbursed until they receive the item I'm sending back, even though its not the item I ordered, that makes no sense! I will be returning everything else I bought from you on black Friday and I will NEVER use Sears.com again. I hate going into Sears because I always have a bad experience. This was my first time ordering online with your store and I will NEVER do it again! I have now spent over an hour of my life trying to fix the mistake they made! This is not the way to gain business and in this economy, every customer counts.

back in the day, department stores were palaces of consumption. With shiny marble and electric lights, they became destinations for ladies who lunched in their tea rooms. In a strange way they resembled nothing so much as our modern museums, with cases dedicated to rarities, in the case of department stores, the latest wares.

One of my favorite movies has a wonderful scene (starting at 23:00)

As a little girl I remember the joy of visiting Santa in the store, shopping for back to school outfits, and browsing through the catalogs. Sadly those glory days are passed. American department stores outside NYC are a pathetic remanant of what they used to be. I rarely set foot in one unless my mother is visiting, but this year as I searched online for a replacement mattress for my sofa bed, I was surprised to see sears pop up at the top of Google. Hmm I thought, should the mattress have any problems, it would be nice to have brick and mortar option for return. So I place my order, scheduled to arrive in store for pick up on or about Dec 23-25.

Holiday approaches, and I'm busily working away, wrapping packages, finishing up last minute errands. No email from Sears telling me to pick up my mattress. I check website, order still "processing."

Day after Christmas, sick child and I laying on lumpy old mattress, I again check order. Processing. HMMMMM email customer service. Receive auto reply thanking me profusely, buried within, the following information

Per our records I see that you have placed the order for "Memory Foam Sleep Sofa Replacement Mattress" on 12/15/2011.

I see that the expected delivery date was on 12/23/2011. As the expected delivery date has been passed.

I have processed the request to the Research Specialist for the research. The research process may take some time. Please allow us 5-7 business days to get back to you with an update.

We are here for you!

Fabulous, Sears is there for me, which is good because as my parents are coming this week, I will be sleeping on said mattress. I log in to chat with representative. I'm sure this person is located far far away, and is bedeviled by annoying First World Problems all day long. I engage in endless loop in which I request to know if/when/where item shipped from, only to be told "5-7 days." Finally learn item is "in transit." Again "when/where."

Sears doesn't know! Yes your grandmother can track her mail from the freakin' P.O. but apparently Sears has no tracking information on their order.

I request 1. replacement with expedited shipping or 2. cancel my order

After an hour I get disconnected when original rep attempts to transfer chat to supervisor. HAHA Sears, I copy and paste the prior chat and restart

Get transfered to supervisor with clearly higher level de-escalation skills, straight from a script either generated by AI or written by person who has acquired English in addition to another language

Derrick: You have all the reasons to be concerned about this purchase. Honestly speaking even I would be concerned the same way if I were to be in your place.

YAY "Derrrick" feels my pain. Perhaps I *will* get my replacement shipped, or a credit for my inconvenience! I wait, and I wait. fMhson and I play some Lego Heroica Fortran (sigh as I hate kid games).

I wait.

At least 30 minutes has gone by since "Derrick" and I bonded. Nothing appears in chat window, yet I am still connected. I do some online searching. Apparently other people think Sears Sucks (at CS at least) both on blogs and Twitter. Sears is apparently aware that it sucks, as it has a team of people (with the FAB euphamistic" Social Media Support Escalations team") who respond to the many online rants (geez here is an idea, try putting the time/$ into improving the CS in the first place!)

At least an hour has passed since supervisor "Derrick" swooped in. I've spent more than 3 hours online this AM with Sears. I call it quits.

Review

Special order never arrived, Sears didn't know where it was

I ordered a toolbox online on behalf of my mother for my dad's birthday (she is afraid of doing online orders on her own). The estimated delivery timeline was 6-8 weeks. Since he really wanted the toolbox, my mother accepted the timeframe. I ordered the toolbox from the Sears.com website and my mother's debit card was charged the $300+ for the toolbox and she received a confirmation e-mail that the toolbox would ship in 6-8 weeks. Fast forward 8 weeks and still no information from Sears regarding when the toolbox is expected to ship. After speaking with 2 different customer service agents who were completely unable to find out what happened to the order, my mother received an e-mail stating a date the toolbox would arrive in-store, which was a month prior to the date of correspondence. We waited another few days and called again to find out where the toolbox was. They still couldn't find out what happened to our order and we decided to cancel it because the customer service agent had no idea when, or if, the toolbox would ever ship. After being assured that we would not incurr a fee for cancelling a special order, I was told that a refund would be issued in 3-5 business days. The refund never happened and my mother actually had to open a dispute with her bank and it was the bank that issued her the refund 8 business days after the latest possible date that Sears said her account would be refunded. Don't advertise something that you don't ever plan on selling and then keep the customer's money while they wait for a product that will never come.
Sears Delivery Service

Sears in Olympia, Washington - Washerdryer

Its been a year and im still haveing problems with sears to replace a washer that i purchased ayear ago, and dryer. once you purchase your units they dont care about you anymore a whole YEAR THATS A JOKE> and there rude. the repiar men and consumer relations. one repair man was rude and i almost ask him to leave. or i was going to kick his ***!!! he was talking about personal stuff and my daughter. which that is off limits. next time i made a service call i was waiting to see if he would be doing my service call,and i was going to tell him to get the *** out of here before it gets ugly, but instead they sent someother weird guy. i have benn posting coments and i could go on for awhile. DONT BUY FROM SEARS
Sears Repair

Sears in Miami, Florida - FAILS TO RESPOND

Sears store Key West Contact: Rodney Ladner Won't return call on a exercise machine..Left note at store still won't respond. Want to buy machine He told me they might have someone to set up machine and I'm trying to find out when....this guy isn't doing Sears any favors. Personally went to store three times and he is always gone or busy so I finally left the note with a sales lady and she said he will call you shortly and he never does. I am waiting for his responce so I can get a idea on how long this will take since I want to buy from Sears and not K-Mart
With Official Company Response

Sears and their sales tactics

My son wants a tool box combo for Christmas. Sears has the combo 09-59718 and 09-59719 on sale for $300.99. The sale expires today. I ordered on line and what comes up but the top of the tool box and the price is $270.+ tax. I call and they tell me they don't have the bottom and it won't be in for 21-23 days. Okay, I ask if I get the sale price if I order the bottom now. They tell me I can't order it, I don't get the sale price but if it comes in within 14 days of the sale being over, I'll get the sale price. But then she tells me I can order another bottom cabinet. This cabinet is a cheaper cabinet, doesn't have the griplatch and they charge me $349.99. So I've now paid out almost $650 for something on sale that should have cost me $300.99. No Rain checks? WHY put something on sale when you only have half of the item to offer and then you screw the person over? I am so disgusted with Sears at this point that I want to return everything and go elsewhere to purchase the toolboxes. This is not the first time this has happened to me and because of another incident I stopped purchasing from Sears. Well fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Good bye Sears. You suck.
dieselmon1274

Just to update everyone regarding my sons toolbox. After much aggravation and enough complaining and letter writing and filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, I was able to work out a compromise by purchasing a different color toolbox combo (same tool combo, different color) and was given a substantial discount...probably to shut me up.

Nevertheless, the original top we ordered couldn't be cancelled and I had to wait until Dec. 28th to straighten that out. What to my wondering ears to I hear when I called? Sorry, the box is not in stock.

Well I came to find out that the original toolbox hasn't been in stock since October and no one could tell me when it would arrive. After more complaining, Sears finally issued me a refund. This is the last time I will ever purchase any large item from Sears again.

The only thing they are good for is their tools, which they replace if they break. After dealing with them for a month, I now understand why they are closing stores and are on the brink of disaster.

dieselmon1274

Today is December 8th, two days after I responded to your request for info. Nice that four people responded to my info stating they would get back to me, but not one person did.

They all said within 24 hours I would receive a phone call. Not one call.

Probably because you have so many complaints like mine regarding the bait and switch tactic. Now I'm even more disgusted with Sears and I didn't think that was possible.

To Dieselmon1274,

I am sorry the toolbox you ordered for your son was unavailable during the special promotion. I do understand your frustration with the "rain check" policy and your disappointment with Sears. We do value you as a Sears customer and would appreciate the opportunity to make this right. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the toolbox was ordered under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Dieselmon1274) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.

View more comments (2)
With Official Company Response

Sears in Kilauea, Hawaii - Service Dept not capable.

I called on Friday 12/3 to report my Kenmore Dishwasher, which is under warranty, was not working and I needed a repairperson to come out and fix. No problem they said. They scheduled the appt. for the following day (Saturday @ 7am) for my home in Kilauea, HI. So imagine my surprise when I get a phone call at 5AM telling me the serviceman was at my door. He was at the address on the mainland which I specifically told the technician I WAS NOT at. He apologized for the mix up and said he would reset his route or something to that effect. When I called yesterday AND today (12/3 and 12/4) I was told I could not reschedule the appointment because the serviceman had not signed off on the original!!! I would have to call back tomorrow Monday 12/5 and start the process AGAIN. Is this really what you call "customer service"? Everyone is very apologetic but their hands are tied. Whatever electronic system Sears has in place to take, receive orders is seriously flawed. AND I resent the fact that it is I who has to keep replacing the call - your mistake, you should be calling me to reschedule. I thought customer loyalty was important to Sears. Perhaps I should rethink my loyalty because Sears has certainly not be loyal to me.

To M.orgolini,

I apologize for the scheduling issues you are having with the service appointment for your dishwasher. I certainly understand your frustration as it was us who made the initial mistake. We do value your business and would like to help you resolve this issue and put an end to your frustration. My name is James and I’m part of the Sears Cares Escalations team. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the service appointment was scheduled under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (M.orgolini) for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H.

Sears Social Media Support

All these companies care about is getting the sale. Once they have your money customer service goes out the window.

View more comments (1)
With Official Company Response
Not a good reflection of good business and service. I scheduled a home improvement estimate, i confirmed it a day before and save the whole day for the consultant to come but on the actual day and 30 minutes past the scheduled time i got no call or message that someone...

Dear Anonymous278650,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out. We are terribly sorry our home improvement team has let you down. Is there anything we can still help with? We'd at least like to follow up with you regarding your experience. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous278650) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.

Sears Delivery Service
With Official Company Response

Sears in Manhattan, Illinois - Bait and Switch BEWARE!!!!!!

Today I ordered a coat from Sears at their extended black Monday sale and used a promo code for an additional 15% off that was advertised on their website. Coat was originally $140.00 marked down to $70.00 and after using promo code total with tax and shipping was $63.00. placed the order got an email confirmation item would arrive in 6-8 business days. Credit card was charged. And then I get an email an hour later with this message: We are sorry we are unable to fulfill your order because the items are no longer available. We hope you will forgive us and give us another chance to meet your needs. Our Personal Shoppers are ready to assist you in finding a comparable product and replacing your order. That was good. Not only did they get me in their store but they got me to use my CC and then told me just kidding let us help you find something different! Well come take a walk with me to Kohls or Wal-mart or Target. How do you think this coat looks on me? Won't ever shop online or in person at Sears again!

I ordered a wall oven and was promised a delivery date of 12/3. The delivery company even scheduled a time slot on the night before.

Then the morning of 12/3 when they were supposed to install they called to change it to 12/11. I contacted Sears and at first they blamed the installers and told me to contact them. I informed the Customer Service Rep that I had contacted them and they told me to contact Sears. He then told me that it was a delay on the manufacturers part.

He went on to say this is very rare and that they strive to provide an exemplary service. Still not good enough in my mind.

If they did not know there was going to be a delay they really should have. It is no wonder Sears are in trouble.

Bait and switch or thievery?

We ordered $1600+ worth of Sears appliances online. WE were going to use Lowe’s but the Sears website said if we ordered today the appliances would be delivered this coming weekend.

So we did it. We got an email confirming delivery on Sunday. Then they called to schedule it and said they couldn’t possibly deliver the appliances for 11 days! Liars!!

We only used Sears because of the promise of quick delivery and we NEED the appliances this weekend. This goes beyond “bait and switch” because when we told them to cancel the order and return our money to the debit card (same as cash), they refused! They said it would take nearly 2 weeks! They are using our money to earn interest.

They now have our money AND the appliances. They never had any intention of delivering our appliances. This is bait and switch.

It is illegal. If you are reading this and want to join a class action suit against Sears, contact me at ihatesears@gmail.com

dieselmon1274

The problem Robert is that you people send out a nice form response to everyone on here, asking us to contact you with our information, we do, and then you send another nice email with someones name that has been assigned as our case worker (like we're retarded or something) and they say they'll get back to us and they NEVER DO. So far I have 5 people getting back to me within 24 hours regarding my son's tool box and no one has. So if the person writing this complaint with the coat is hoping you'll help them, don't hold your breath.

Dear Anonymous278622,

We do apologize for the disappointing experience you've had with Sears.com. We'd at least like to follow up with you so we can improve our customer experiences. I am very sorry that you have not received the level of customer service that you deserve. This is definitely not the type of experience our customers should encounter with us. My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous278622) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.