With Company response

Today Sears delivered my 5th new dryer.But it had to be returned because it was dented on both sides.

The first one was also dented. The second one needed a new belt of sorts. The third needed a new timer, which I was willing for them to put in but they said it was less expensive for them to give me a new dryer and the forth dryer. Well, its back on the truck.

The 5th is expected mid month. Why am I going along with this absolute insanity. Number one. This is the only size dryer that will fit into my tiny bathroom.

Secondly..

By the time I finally get the perfect dryer, I figure with the gift certificates they are paying me off with, I can buy myself something wonderful. I have used Sears since the 80's and I must say its just shameful.

Half their employees are total idiots and on a good day when I do get someone that can help me or feel like helping me instead of just collecting a paycheck, I feel like the heavens are smiling down on me.

Keep up the good work Sears...I need a new snow blower....LOL

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous:

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have encountered receiving your new dryer. I certainly understand your frustration with having to get four deliveries and still not having a dryer that is not damaged or not working properly. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues and would like to look into this situation and offer our assistance in resolving your dryer issue.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (PC274166), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.