With Company response

I went through 5 months of *** for a refund from Sears. This was the most convoluted thing I have ever experienced.

They kept telling me that I would get a refund but I had to call back every 10-15 days. The wrong fridge was delivered and I don't know what they guys who took it did with it because it never made it back to the Sears warehouse. They were Sears' guys and they didn't speak English very well so there was terrible communication there as well. I will never buy anything from Sears again.

It could be free and I wouldn't take it. No wonder they are losing so much business.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous, My name is Dianne and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. I saw your post and apologize that you had to wait 5 months before you received your refund for the refrigerator. I understand how frustrating this must be for you and would like to speak with you further regarding this issue. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (fridge439335) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.

Dianne D.