Update by user Aug 22

Update still nothing from Sears, and last said nothing can be done, on the missing part I had to buy. 8/22/18 This is all about the on phone service, not the local store...

Original review posted by user Jul 23

Trying to talk to some one in the USA to ask some questions, about insulation cost on a microwave, that I want to replace that we got in Dec. of 2015 and it does not work good, and we have been 55 minutes bouncing back and forth with some rude folks in the Philippines been cute off to a peep peep and then told they can not transfer back to the USA, been told to redial over and over, this is how Sears is going to help 55 years + customer then it time to stop buying every thing from Sears, which we have been loyal all this time.

But I still respect the sales people in the Medford Or. store

at least they are kind and help full.

We have over the years filled many new homes with Kenmore from Sears, ours , our kids, grand kids, plus three shops of all wood shop machinery. leroys2@sbcglobal.net

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: We always have thought full folks at the medford store.

I didn't like: Customer service could not help, Service from the philippines, People from the philipines were nasty today for 55 minutes, Still no help.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23.

Comments