3.4

I bought a $400 dishwasher, and paid $250 In-Home Support, Dishwasher Installation, and Haul Away Old Unit service at the store. Then the installation company (ATI Installation) came to install the unit when I was not at home.

My wife was at home but she did not know I paid for the in-home support. ATI charged $255 to install the unit!!! What was not included in the $250 In-Home Support which I paid at the store!! We ended up paying $500 to install a $400 unit.

Does that make sense???? Sears should terminate this ATI Installation and immediately refund the money.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Warranty.

I didn't like: Installation contractor.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #892694

The $255 was probably for additional plumbing and electrical work not covered by the basic in home service charge. On most installations, depending on the age of the old appliance, additional installation costs are very prevalent and clearly written out on a change of specification form.

All of this information should have been made available by the sales person when you were purchasing the dishwasher.

Please call ATI Installation at 818-837-3430 ext. 234 for additional information.