In december of 2011 (8 months ago) I purchased a diamond and silver cocktail ring from Sears. I have had to return to the store for my ring to be sent in for "repair" 3 times now.

I wear the ring for more than 6 hours and it turns my finger green, and the "diamonds" if they are that, are completely discolored. The sales associate I spoke to today looked at the ring and said this isn't right and called the jewelry dept. manager. This manager is Edna moorefield.

The store manager is Tim Betty. Ms. Moorefield said that they only thing they would do was send it back for "repair" again. Since I had also purchased the 2 year protection plan, this is not a satisfactory resolution.

Once the plan expires then I will be left with no other recourse. I would like a refund but would be fine with a store credit.

I am seriously unhappy with the lack of customer service or customer retention on managements part. I will no longer shop at sears for anything EVER, and will tell everyone I know of my experience.

Review about: Sears Protection Plan.

Comments