Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I went to my local Sears Hardware store to buy a lawn tractor after selling my old one. They had exactly the model I wanted, but was told they couldn't sell it to me because it was a display model. I went online, and placed a call to Sears customer service because...

I was contacted by a Sears customer service exec. within 3 days of filing a complaint, and she has done a wonderful job to restore my faith in Sears.

I still believe they have issues with sales procedures and communication between departments, but they obviously do care about their customers. That said I was able to get my tractor the next day! But unfortunately the one I got has some sort of drive problem, and makes a loud clicking noise when moving. A service tech is due to look at the problem this Friday.

I will update with my results at that point. Again I want to thank Sears Social Media Support for taking an interest in the problems I've had, and for getting real results for me.

I am very impressed so far! Hopefully the repairs needed are something simple, and I can once again say I'm a huge Sears Craftsman fan.

View more comments
With Official Company Response

Sears Repair-Pay upfront, never see technician

We scheduled a lawn mower repair. Technician came. He ordered parts and charged us for the repair he promised would be the next day. Took the day off, no one came. Got an automated call that evening that appointment would be next Friday. Took the day off, no one came. Got an automated call that evening that appointment would be next Friday. Took the day off, no one came. Called customer service and was told the appointment will be tomorrow morning sometime between 8-12. It has been one month. We have parts, $400 charged to our credit card, a broken mower, but NO repair technician! My recommendation. Don't even consider calling them

Dear DeeScott,

I came across your post here and wanted to reach out to you and offer assistance. I am very sorry that you have been having such a difficult time having the technician arrive on the correct day at the scheduled time. Sears works very hard to ensure that we quickly and correctly resolve our customer’s repair situations and in this case we have definitely failed to live up to those expectations. My name is Greg and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalation team and we are a single point of contact for escalated customer problems and we would very much like to assist you in making this right. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the mower repair was set up under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also please make reference to your screen name, DeeScott, so we can easily locate this initial contact information and we look forward to talking to you soon.

Greg G.

Sears in Vancouver, British Columbia - Sear_Kenmore worst EVER service

Well to say I havee lost the will to live re the so called customer service for a kenmore sewing machine purchased from sears is an understatement. They are the most incompeteent people I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with. Can't understand most of them and they are full of *** Promises promises - all just waffle. I will never buy a kenmore product again and as for Sears - forget them - they should drop some suppliers and maybe sort themselves out too. Walmart and othes is where my business will go from now on. Sears sucks as do Kenmore - the worst of the worst of the worst - hope they go out of business !

To Purplechoclate,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post as I’ve just read about your situation. On behalf of Sears I want to apologize for the frustration you have experienced in trying to obtain an owner’s manual for your sewing machine and would very much like to speak with you so that we may assist.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the sewing machine was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Purplechoclate) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Sears Social Media Support

Apologies - I was so mad I missed the point !

I was trying do the simple task of ordering an instruction manual - which they don't actually have listed for that machine, so after ???? converations they located on that 'covered' my machine - but to be hoest it would have been less painful to buy a new machine off ebay !

However seems like my ranting finally paid off - 3 phone calls in 2 days !

What is the problem?

View more comments (2)
With Official Company Response

What is up/sears service?why buy a service contract?

I have a service contract with sears. I call because I have a broken appliance and am on hold for 1/2 hour to schedule service and then had to wait a week for service. The tech who came (very nice)was subcontracted by sears and changed a fuse. When he left and I ran the machine, it did not work....called sears back, waited another 1/2 hour and was told I had to wait another week for service!When I asked to file a complaint I was transferred to a dept. of 300 people who handle complaints! Maybe they can hire 300 people to determine how to improve service instead of 300 people who have no power to improve anything, but politely repeat the fact that they have inadequate service. In the past we chose sears because of reliable service. no more!
queen4842

Jennifer Sands again with update, they failed inspection, forced repairs, unit still leaks Freon but with no follow up to check on your consumer's you would never know. Just spent an additional $1,865 to have a real HVAC company come in and re-install the Sears system to finally stop the leak. I am going to SUE!

I was contacted by Sear's after I wrote. My specialists was very nice but unfortunately the repairs have continued to drag as you can see from the time stamps.

The short of it is Sear's had opened a permit with my county at install, no one had the unit inspected after install so permit still open. Failure on both county and Sear's anyhoo, Sear's wanted to have county come inspect and tell mean ole consumer (Me) that the unit was in working condition and installed to code GO AWAY!!!! The unit failed inspection on 7 areas how IRONIC!!!! Now they are in this huge rush to fix and I am the bad consumer for not letting them.

Well lets review you continue to send the same installer that originally messed it up, let's see law of averages say that eventually he will get lucky and it will be fixed...the company continues to try and make this my fault, well they are correct it is my fault for placing my hard earned cash $6199, and trust into their company......Shame onn me.

Now I will be at every blog and complaint site on the web letting the world know. My contribution to my fellow humans, DON'T BUY SEAR"S PRODUCTS R ALLOW THEIR INSTALLERS IN YOUR HOME.

My next step is I get to spend money I do not have on a lawyer!

Well I just wrote Ms. Laura D a nice long letter all about my brand new broken HVAC system.

If I hear back from them before the OCP I will let ya know. But I certainly will not purchase from either Sear's or Kmart again.

They sell *** apparently and will not stand behind their products. Should have known this was coming after the takeover by the blue light special folks as they have always sold ***.

Laura D.

Is full of *** the company will not do anything but drag you on and *** you around. I just told sears to *** off as I am no longer buying anything from them. I hope you go out of business.

To Our Valued Sears Customer,

I want to apologize for the delayed response to the situation with your appliance as I just came across your post. I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties you’ve had in getting assistance with your Sears’ repair and we would very much like to help resplve this situation to your satisfaction.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated with this issue. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the appliance was serviced under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please refer to the reference name that we have given your post (Sears Repair 5411) so that we will be able to quickly access your information. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

BarBara2036
@Sears Response

I have a new Samsung....well, 2011...and it keeps getting frost on the freezer doors...inside....they come to fix and it just happens again...plus my diswaher leaks profusely...and they can't find out why....what good is the service contract if u don't now how to fix properly? my fride is NOW with ice..and my service contract is up on March 3rd..why would I buy another? u can't fix what I hAVE..and the diswasher was installed by Sears...broke my kitchen tile when putting it in and scratched the entire top panel...hopeless I wrote on this weeks ago and it said they woiuld get back to me within 24 to 48 hours....when is that, since I haven't heaqrd since?

BarBara2036
@BarBara2036

oh boy, my typos are horrendous....duh...but, think I got message across

View more comments (6)

Sears in Phoenix, Arizona - Poor air duct cleaning

poor customer service on contract has sears satisfaction guarantee service???????????? done on 4-13 / had problem restarting my ac after they left / when they said they sanitized unit they had problem with the fan going on it seams like it is worse after they cleaned unit upset in Gilbert Arizona called customer service about there survey customer representative very unresponsive to my inquiry the rep did not seam to care about my situation it seam like there interest was in selling add on s purchase new ? lifetime filters supposedly guaranteed I have purchase appliances garden equipment for over 30 years

We had a terrible experince with Sears for air duct cleaning. The Tech was rude, asking personal questions and very opinionated.

Did not clean the bathroom fan vents at all. When called to say that - he asked my husband to send us the proof and that his guys are properly trained. I did not know but Sears has franchised these services, next time Sears does not get any business from me. I am going to call tomorrow and see what they have to say.

I am going to post an very bad review on-line on all blogs and also send a survey that is not going to be at all flattering. DC

Sorry Sear Cares I was ripped off by the same scam 8/17/11, however, I returned their check. I have yet to hear from anyone in Sears and I emailed Sears support and called the original office in Lorton, VA to no prevail.

They are not getting my money until my fee is rectified and they send a certified HVAC technician to fix it. I will probably have to get another service out as Sears does not care and bounce around their service responsibility. I have had breathing issues and my son who has medical problems, now has a type of rash on his neck. His physicians are concerned as I am battling with medications.

I am ready to take to this to the next level, however, and go to media and hire an attorney for fraud practices and unhealthy result due to poor quality of service and altering my existing HVAC system. Buyer beware go with yellow pages before you trust Sears.

I had the same experience with Sears on 8/13/2011 -> had a horrible experience getting my air ducts cleaned wit SEARS - the service person was more interested in upselling $1500 units to me then cleaning my air ducts which cost me $450 for my 2 zone home. When i didn't *** - the quality of the job went downhill.

i think 7 of the 12 steps of the Air Duct Cleaning process were not followed. Buyer beware. Don't go with Sears - i was better off taking my chances with the $89 dollar deal from my valpak then the BS i dealt with this past weekend. I haven't been able to speak to anyone from Sears who was able to rectify the situation -I have been trying since Saturday with no luck.

SEars does not care about its customers. What a shame - i went with Sears because i thought they had integrity and stood behind the name, but the reality is that i was hussled, pressured in unnecessary add-ons and ripped off.

To Jazamor,

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and I’m so sorry to hear about the problems with your duct cleaning as well as the subsequent issues with Sears customer service. I also apologize for the delayed response to your situation as I’ve just come across this post. From your writing I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist in resolving this matter.

The Sears Cares team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the duct cleaning was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Jazamor) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

View more comments (3)
Loss
With Official Company Response

Sears in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Did not fulfill warranty contract on Schwinn exercise bike

I purchased a Schwinn exercise bike three years ago. Also purchased the extended warranty. When the warranty came up for renewal this year, I renewed it. Had a need for a service call in March, 2011. They ordered replacement parts which as of May 3, 2011 were still on backorder. Was told they would replace bike if repair could not be made. Discovered today when I took my authorization number for the replacement to Sears, they only will replace $300 toward an exercise bike. I paid almost $500 for the bike plus purchasing the warranty for a total of almost $700 at time of purchase. There was no manager there to speak with, and I waited for more than an hour while I thought a manager was out to lunch. Sat in the department while employees were all around, none of whom seemed the least bit interested in assisting me in solving my problem. I will never ever do business with Sears again, nor will I ever purchase a warranty contract which is totally worthless in my opinion. Interestingly, while I was waiting, I was approached by a salesperson wanting to sell something for my home. SERIOUSLY???????

They didn't either on the stove/range we purchased. Their warranty is not worth the paper its printed on

To CCcory,

I want to apologize for the delayed response to the situation with your exercise bike as I just came across your post. I am so sorry for the difficulties that have occurred with getting your exercise bike replaced under your warranty. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. We would very much like to speak with your regarding this situation so that we can find out what happened and work towards resolving this to your satisfaction.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the exercise bike was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (CCcory) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

View more comments (1)
Sears Repair

Sears says

On 7 April 2011 I visited the Bolingbrook, IL Sears Store (200 North Weber, Store #5702) to purchase a rototiller that Sears had on sale. When I went to pay the cashier requested my phone number. I explained to her that I do not give out my phone number and that it is personal information. She stated that I could not purchase the product without giving her a phone number. Because I consider my phone number to be a private matter I did not find this to be an acceptable response. I asked for the on-duty store manager (Rick) who basically insisted the same thing. Thinking that this was just a matter of the cashier needing something to fill in a blank on her cash register I told her to use any number. She would not. I then gave her a number to use, which she would not accept. Rick, the store manager agreed with her that she could not accept the number I had provided. Overhearing what was transpiring, another employee came over. She told the cashier to "just put in any number, that this was done all the time" and that there were many people who did not like to provide private information like their phone number. Finally, they accepted the number I provided to them. I thought we were over the hurdle, only to then have Rick insist that I was now no longer eligible to obtain a standard warranty for the rototiller I was purchasing. Basically, no phone number, no warranty. I explained that I would be happy to register my warranty online or by mail, but he insisted that was not an option. I must say that the way I was treated at Sears was terrible. I know that I am not the only person who values their privacy and personal information. I also know that Sears' system, and that of many other companies much larger than Sears, can easily be hacked into, compromising customer databases. In fact, just recently I received a notice from Capital One that their marketing vendor, Epsilon, had their system compromised, releasing my name and private email address and that of millions of customers. In the last month Sony's site was breached twice, releasing 24.6 million subscribers' info and credit card data. So, everyone should have legitimate fears that any private information they provide to Sears or others can over time become compromised by these ever occurring breaches. Even forgetting the private nature of such information, one could only extend Sears' stated store policy to imply that anyone who does not have a phone number, such as someone who recently moved or are in the process of changing phones cannot purchase their products and obtain a warranty. And I say products, because although I was purchasing a rototiller, I suspect if I had been purchasing a new refrigerator, dishwasher or their Utility Mate portable trailer, (each of which could be an indication of someone moving who may not have an active phone number ) I would have been subjected to the same treatment. And, to make matters worse, the rototiller was a gift for a relative, so registering a warranty with me would not have even been correct! In this day of economic downturn one would think that a company like Sears would be happy to make a sale like this. Obviously, I must be mistaken. However, in his February 2011 letter to its Shareholders, Sears Holdings Chairmen Mr. Lampert noted that "2010 was another challenging year for Sears Holdings. Our financial results remain at unacceptable levels, and we are working to drive better performance in both the short and long term". Perhaps if Mr. Lampert knew what was happening at the customer level he would realize where a gaping hole lies. I have contacted Sears Customer Service numerous times, looking for feedback on their ill advised Privacy Policy, and to figure out how I can get my warranty. So far, I have received 3 canned responses from them that indicate that they didn't even bother reading the actual complaint. I will continue trying to get an acceptablre replay from Sears, both on the warranty and on their poor policies. But in the mean time I guess we should all assume that with Sears, NO PHONE NUMBER, NO WARRANTY!

I had a similar experience at the Sears in the West Knoxville, TN mall tonight (12/10/2011). All I had were two pairs of pants that I was going to pay for with a debit card, and the cashier refused to finish the transaction without me giving my personal phone number. Thankfully, I hadn't swiped my card yet so I just left without the pants, because there are plenty of other places to shop that don't require me to give out my personal information.

#341939

Crikey. Many places ask for a phone number when you purchase something, including fast food delivery places.

If you lose your receipt, and don't provide a valid phone number, you're basically screwed. Plus, a phone number is not linked to your credit card (hard to believe!) so stop banging on about Sony getting hacked and credit card details being obtained - it's not the same situation.

Personally, I'm glad I didn't have to deal with you. It's people like you that make my job that much more difficult when it doesn't need to be.

I can see it now, in 18 months DAK will be on here *** because he couldn't find his receipt and couldn't get any warranty service.

Comparing the sensativity of credit card data to your phone number is a stretch to say the least. DAK is the kind of person that throws a little fit over something as rediculous as this, they get offered a gift card or future discount from the retailer, and then other consumers pay for it later with higher prices.

Honestly, I bet I can get a lot of personal data on DAK just from the post placed on this website. And what I can't get, even a halfway good hacker can.

Here is the general idea/formula.

ISP + IPA + the assumption that DAK lives in IL = at the very least the location where DAK posted this complaint.

Ironic right? Privacy rights advocate DAK gives out own information online.

To Laura at SearsCare Escalation Team;

So, why is that Sears needs an “escalation team”? Oh, wait, I know, it is because your Customer Service groups knows nothing about Customer Service. Am I cynical? You bet. I swapped about a dozen emails with your Customer Service group (2 with Dylan C, 2 with Jacob G, 2 with Monica W, 2 with Elizabeth A, and others) before resorting to posting this online. Most of the responses I received are nothing but a canned cut and paste response. You have them trained well. They are all using the same response templates with the same non-responses. I don’t think most of them even bothered to read about the problem. I wonder if there is really a Customer Service group or if it isn’t just one big Microsoft Outlook server with an auto responder.

I repeatedly asked the Customer Service group to get a supervisor involved, since this issue was not going to go away so easily. They ignored that. The last response was “…we must stand behind the store’s decisions in this matter as this is policy”. Go figure, here is a Customer Service group reinforcing the “No Phone Number, No Warranty” policy. The only person that had any Customer Service savvy was the General Store Manager. I spoke with him the day after the event, as a courtesy to let him know what was going on in his store. As a business owner, I explained that I would want to know if something like this happened to my clients. We had a nice conversation and he agreed that the policy made no sense. But it was obvious that he and his employees were all following some ill advised policy from corporate Sears.

So, unfortunately, we can now do the laundry in public. It is unfortunate that Sears can’t come up with a better way to track warranties, especially when 99% of the rest of the world has figured out how to do it. While I am sure that some people have no problem providing private information to save them from having to retain a receipt, that is their option.

The only good that will come of this is to let the public become better aware of such silly policies, and to let them know that they have the option “just say no” when someone requests private information. It also lets the public be able to make informed decisions on who they care to do business with. After this, I have chosen to not do business with Sears.

Finally, while some may think this is a frivolous matter, and just provide their private information, I sadly remind them that over 100 million people just had their private information stolen from the Sony PlayStation Network. Even Sony admits that they “…could not rule out that some 12.3 million credit-card numbers had been stolen during the hacking.” So, placing my private information in Sears’s hands… thanks but no thanks.

To DAK,

I’m sorry for the delay in responding to your post as I just came across this situation with your tiller purchase. I apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced when you were asked to provide a phone number at the time of purchase. Sears honors the manufacturers’ warranties on items sold in our store and we track the purchase date and warranty information by our customers’ phone numbers so that we can better assist our customers if there is a problem with the item. If a phone number is not provided at the time of purchase we would still be able to honor the warranty as long as our customer was able to provide proof of purchase. Receipts can be lost or misplaced over time and because Sears does not want to place an undue burden on our valued customers are the reasons we ask for a phone number at the time of purchase on any serviceable item. This is not an excuse for the customer service you received, just an explanation. We would very much like to speak with you regarding your experience.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. From your post I understand you are wary of providing your phone number; however if you would like assistance in this matter we would need a contact phone number or email in order to contact you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (DAK) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Sears Social Media Support

If this is the only way Sears can track a warranty then shame on them. I am perfectly capable of retaining my receipt, in the event I need warranty work. That is pretty good proof of purchase, as far as I am concerned. And why would I want Sears to contact me when the warranty is up? So they can sell me something???

Also, I attempted to give out a false "reference" number, which they wouldn't accept for the first 20 minutes of the "event".

Finally, for something like a rototiller Sears woult not be "coming out" to make warranty repair.

Sorry, the explanations provided by the Commentor hold no water.

The reason that Sears needs your phone number is so Sears can look your info up for any item that you purchase should you have a problem with it and need any work done to it. If Sears does not have a correct phone number then Sears cannot look any products up to set up service on them.

All warranty's are tracked through your phone number. when you provide a number at your purchase Sears needs that specific number to have service done to that item. The record that is created for it has your proof of purchase and your proof of warranty. That is also how Sears will contact you when your warranty is up to offer you a new one on your product.

There for you have to decide which is a better option for you... Give your phone number which your credit card info is not stored with so your credit card info is still protected and have valid warranty's on your items and have them fixed if they need to be...

or give out a false number which you more than likely won't remember and when you need service Sears won't be able to find any type of warranty for you there for you will need to provide your receipt and proof of the warranty for it to be fixed which at that time they will need a valid number to be able to contact you at for the repair. And keep in mind the only info that is available from you giving out your number is your name, address ( if a tech needs to come to your house Sears needs the correct address) and a list of all your purchases and warranty's.

View more comments (7)
With Official Company Response

Sears lies about replacement tv warranty

we bought a 52 inch tv about five years ago. every year we renew our warranty. its a promise from sears that "if it cant be fixed, we will replace it" we always take really good care of our tv and have it serviced every year with a cleaning from sears. we did need to replace a bulb at one time, and sears did cover it. (well, after five years of paying for the expensive warranty, thank goodness they paid for it) but in the fifth year of owning the tv, the picture quality was failing. it looked like dirt inside the screen. so we called the repair center and they came to fix it and found out it was worn pixels. well, sears could not fix the tv and they did not replace the tv.they said "pixels wear" was not covered. well, they never said there were exceptions to the coverage the warranty said nothing about exceptions to the coverage and as a matter of fact, when they call and pitch the sale of the warranty to you, they tell you its "anything that breaks and cant be fixed" (as long as its not the customers fault) i guess pixels are considered "anything"..if the warranty is not going to cover the quality of the picture on the tv, then whats the point of buying it? isnt quality of the picture the one thing that should be covered?? its not a toilet, its a tv!!! WTF SEARS??? i hate big companies too!! i will never be suckered again and i tell everyone and anyone who has an interest in buying this from sears. why are they allowed to scam people out of hard earned money??????

To Paulthealien,

I am sorry for the delayed response to the situation with your TV as I just came across your post. I wanted to reach out on behalf of Sears and apologize for the frustration you have experienced with getting your unit repaired. We would very much like to speak with you regarding this situation.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we might assist in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the TV was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Paulthealien) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to talking to you soon.

Sears Replacement
With Official Company Response

Sears customer service is Terrible.....

I am writing to share my frustrating experience I have had dealing with Sears and the terrible customer service hot lines. I am a first time buyer from Sears and ended up buying a washer and dryer set from one of their outlets. Delivery was scheduled, and they arrived at the time they said they would. Everything went great. They installed everything and were extremely friendly. The problem started when I found that I needed to change my cord over to a 4 prong so that it would fit into my outlet. I didn't have the cord at the time of delivery so they were unable to fix this for me. I was OK with this since I didn't have the part and I knew they couldn't sit around all day while I went shopping to get one. I didn't really think it would be a problem because I have changed out a cord before and my father is an electrician. This is where I ended up running into problems with customer service. After spending an hour reading the manual and trying to figure it out....I decided to give customer service a call for a little help. I wanted to talk to someone about this model dryer and the fact that my dryer looked nothing like the set up in the manual. I spent the next 4 hours talking to a variety of different people. I told my story at least 20 times and was hung up on at least 5 times. I kept trying thinking that someone would be able to help. Well I guess I was wrong. Two days later.....6 hours of talking and holding....and I haven't received any real help. I honestly don't know what my next step will be as I don't think I can spend anymore time trying to deal with the terrible service. I will never make the mistake of buying something from Sears again. I'm at the point to where I'm just going return the entire thing and buy from someone else. If you value your sanity then you will stay away from Sears! Thanks, Ray Sensabaugh
#281911

To Ray Sensabaugh,

I want to apologize for the poor service you have received while trying to get assistance with your dryer. Sears prides itself on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our services and it appears we have not met that goal here. We would very much like to assist you in resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can assist you in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Gatoray / Ray Sensabaugh) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Sears Delivery Service
Loss
With Official Company Response
We purchased a Samsung Steam Washer and Dryer set for over $3000 from Sears just six months ago, after our previous washer failed. Our previous washer and dryer set, a Fridgidare model, was only 2 years old, and purchased for $1500. We did not purchase a protection...
#281905

To Cmrosiak,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your washer repair. It certainly sounds as if you’ve had a very frustrating experience that has yet to be resolved. This concerns us greatly and we do wish to discuss these experiences with you so that we may check into what happened and see if we can make this right for you.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Cmrosiak) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Product