Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Sears *** off their Customers!

I went into the Sears Store in the Silver City Galleria in Taunton MA.There was a display at the end of the aisle with Guitar Hero 5. The signs were posted that indicated the product was on sale for $49.99 until 12 Noon. I took the item from the shelf and went to purchase it.It took the sales person 10 minutes to find the keys so he could remove the security tag. It took him a few minutes to find a register that he could use. When it scanned the item it came up at regular price 99.99. I asked why it did no come up at the sales price. He did no know and then walked with my wife and I to the display. The signs were removed and he made a comment to another sales person that he did no see the signs but that the customer says it was on sale. The other sales person responded that Guitar Hero 5 never goes on sale and never at that price. I walked out pissed. I did not appreciate them accusing me of lying. I took a picture of the display before and after with my camera phone. I went home and called the Sear National Customer Service line. I spoke with Judy and she made up a *** excuse that did no make sense. She did not offer to honor the price and did nothing to help. Sears has gone down hill since KMART took over. They have become junky and *** and overpriced like KMART. Walmart and Target have won my business. I will never buy another thing from Sears and am thinking of returning the Playstation 3 that I purchased there. Sears ***!

Sears Get Your Act Together

I am writing to complain about the poor performance of Sears customer service department and how Sears is sending out technicians to repair appliances without being trained on the specific models. On Nov. 24/09 at 5:40 p.m. a service technician came by to tighten a lose control *** on the Bosch 30inch Convection Range - stainless steel HEI7052C/05 bought on July 25/09. The technician had a great deal of problems trying to remove the *** he did not know how to remove it, then he started to remove one screw after the other, he took the screw driver and started to pry the *** off at about 10 - 15 places each pry damaged the *** more. He also nicked the paint off on the underside of display unit. The end result is a damaged control *** a display unit that does not work the way it did before the technician arrived and a spring that I found on the floor after the technician ran off which belongs to the control unit/display unit. I am very disappointed on this turn out, and lost hours of work to be there. I had to hire an alternative Bosch repair service company. The issue with customer service is the fact that I wanted to complain about the technicians poor performance and could not. I was told the customer service manager would phone me, however when I phoned on Nov. 25/09 12:00 p.m. I was told that there was no record that the manager would phone me and that my compliant was not recorded even though I could hear all this typing in the back ground. This is very bad service.

I would try the local BBB for starters. In most states you have to have a license to perform repair services so check with local government as well.

A technician who does not let the tool do the work or has to use brute force is a poor or untrained technician. Training IS Sears responibility.

You might want to think about contact the local consumer reporters in print or tv as well. You should be compensated for your trouble and Sears needs to reprimanded for poor and ignorant customer service.

I was shopping at the Silver City Galleria in Taunton MA. I went into the Sears Store and saw on an end cap with signs posted that until noon Guitar Hero 5 was on sale for 49.99. I then went to pay for the item.

It took the sales person 10 minutes to find the keys to remove the security tag. After he removed the ag and found a register to ring up the sale the item came up 99.99. I asked why it did not come up at the sales price. He said he did not know and when I brought him to the end cap the signs were removed. It was not even 11. He made a comment to another sales person that he did not see the signs himself but that the customer stated there were signs. The sales person said that it never goes on sale and that there was nothing he could do.

I called the national complaint line and spoke with Judy. She read a statement to me that corporate was going to inactivate the sales prices at 11 and that was the reason why i did not come up at the sales price. She did no offer to do anything for me. I will never buy another thing from Sears nor KMART. Sears has become junky like KMART and the stores are just as dirty and dingey as KMART stores.

Walmart and Target have won my business.

@John Saulenas

K-mart BOUGHT Sears. They essentially are K-Mart.

Would any of YOU buy an appliance from K-Mart? I think we all know better now.Make Lampert see the companies when they do not pay his mortgage in Florida.

Sears review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Loss of customer

I have been a sears customer for over 40 years ,sears was as much a part of family as my childern, But from this day on i will never spend another doller at sears, and i will disswade every one that i can from doinging busness with sears,When Sears took care of their own credit card there was never a problem, The current third party credit card adminastrater in my opion has done sears mor harm than good and i do not that sears intended for this company to produce loss of customers. I do not beleive that sears cares about any of these complaints
Review

Sears review in Pasadena, California: Complaint regarding time technician arrived to fix my dryer

My Kenmore dryer stopped heating (for the second time within 5 months) so I called the repair department and requested that a technician come to fix it. An appointment was made and I requested a 8 am to 12 noon arrival, as I had a meeting at the office that afternoon which I had to keep. I took out another 1 year warranty on the dryer at the same time as making the appointment. The day before the technician was due to come, I received a message on my answering phone to say he would be there between 8 am and 5 pm. I called immediately to request that he come, as originally planned, between 8 am and 12 noon. I spoke to a customer representative, and was assured that the technician would be at my home as close to 8 am as possible. I took the morning off work to be there, and by 11 am he had not arrived. I called again, and was told my call was scheduled between 8 am and 5 pm. I requested to speak to a supervisor, who told me that my call had now been put back to "between 3 pm and 5 pm". I was very upset, as I had to cancel my afternoon meeting at the office,and spend the whole day at home, waiting for the technician, who finally showed up just before 3 pm. After my warranty runs out I will purchase a new dryer, but not a Kenmore. The service ***!

Sears Lawn Equipment

I've been buying Sears Craftsman lawn equipment for a long time. But No More! There is no service in my area unless you ship the equipment to Maryland! Im in Virginia. When you call service you get someone in India or someplace that you cant understand. So far I shipped my lawn mower and my backpack blower to the junk yard. They have been replaced with Honda & Sthil. I can have them both serviced locally and speak to an American on the phone! Granted the replacement equipment is a little more money but you surely get what you pay for. My Sears yard-vac and string trimmer are getting ready to make the trip to join their cousins! Sorry Sears, your loss not mine!

We purchased a Craftsman mower this spring. The motor blew up after less than two months of use.

While mowing the yard, the motor seemed sluggish and my husband pushed it toward the driveway to make sure the blade was clear. He heard a pop and oil spilled out all over the driveway. My husband drove it to the store where it was purchased (with the receipt) and was told it would cost $29 to ship it to the service center. After it had been with the service team a week, we were told that we had voided the warranty because we never put oil in the mower (untrue).

My husband had taken photos of the oil and tried to speak with the service manager multiple times, only to be advised that the manager was "unavailable" (every time). Our options were to spend another $300 to repair the motor, or purchase a new mower.

The service department is either over-worked because of the faulty workmanship of their goods, or they're too *** to know what customer service and customer loyalty are. I will not make a major purchase there again.

Did they charge you to ship it away for repairs from the local Sears store? Most warranties and manuals tell to return to the nearest Sears or service center if you have any problems.

If that was under any type of warranty there should have been no charges.

View more comments (1)

Sears review in Austin, Texas: Microwave Repairs

Going on 10 days ago I took my microwave into the Barton Creek Store in Austin Texas. This was after I had scheduled in home service twice and the technician did not make it. This is also after I called and got India twice and spent between 20 and 30 minutes each. I was told that the Barton Creek and Hancock stores had repair centers. I found out when I got there that they did not. When I took my microwave into the Barton Creek store I was told that it would be shipped to San Antonio and would take a few days before someone could call to tell me how much it would be. On my ticket they said it would be back by the 22nd. It is the 21st and I have not had a call. When I call I get customer service in India who has no idea where it is and can not give me a contact name or number. They have told me more than once that someone from the service center will call me back and to stay near the phone....no return calls. I have had Sears credit since the early 70ies and am ready to turn it in until customer service comes back to the US.

Sears Delivery person scared us

Thursday, November 19, 2009 Sears To Whom It May Concern, I need to take this moment to share with you an experience that I had with the delivery of our refrigerator that we purchased from the Sears located in Meadowwood mall in Reno, Nevada. On October 2nd we had scheduled the delivery of our GE refrigerator. The refrigerator arrived and the delivery staff was very courteous and friendly and appeared to have a good knowledge base about the product that they were delivering. However, the refrigerator was badly damaged. It had significant dents and scrapes along the side and back of the unit and it appeared that it may have sustained a puncture in the back wall. The unit worked however, the delivery person mentioned that there may be a concern with the puncture. He said that an open puncture allowing air to leave the refrigeration compartment may reduce the useful life of the unit. As a result, we opted to have the refrigerator replaced but they left it for us to use until the replacement could be ordered. It was, after all, the only refrigerator we had in our new home. The delivery of the replacement unit was scheduled to take place two weeks later. The delivery team arrived at 7:15 AM which was 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled appointment. The team came in with the unit and began unpacking the unit. One of the team members left to remove the packaging materials. The other team member (name removed from public posting) was acting as if he either had significant medical challenges or he was under the influence of narcotics. During the process he was shaking severely and his eyes would roll back into his head. At one point he dropped to his knees and looked as though he was about to pass out. During the time (name removed from public posting) was in my house he moved the refrigerator close to the location where it should reside and he hooked up the water hose. The entire time he was distracted and mumbling, singing and saying odd things that just did not make sense. He had not finished the installation nor removed half of the external packaging materials and none of the internal packing materials (see pictures attached) when he came to me and said "I need a signature." I said I would sign once the installation was complete. He said "I need a signature and then I will finish the installation" During this time he was shaking and acting very confused. Trusting that he would finish the installation and fearing for my own safety, I signed the document. He then said "I need a 5…I need a 5…" I did not know what a "5" was. He said "I need a 5 saying that this installation was completed above expectations". I said "but you have not finished installing the unit". With a pen, he kept hitting the rating section on the form saying "I need a 5, I have been here and I know where you live". At that point I became very nervous of what this individual was capable of. In order to get him out of my house in a quick manner, I wrote the number 5 at a random place on the form and he demanded that I circle it too. After that, (name removed from public posting) went outside and I figured he was coming back to finish the installation. However I was also concerned that there was something seriously wrong with the way that he was acting and I wanted to get information about the truck that he was driving so I could alert his supervisor and call the Reno Police. I looked outside through the window and saw him trip over and literally break two of the entry way solar ground lights. At this point I went to call the police. I was almost to the phone when I heard the delivery truck start up. As I went back outside I saw him driving the truck to the end of the street, turn around and drive out towards the entrance gate to our neighborhood. At this point I was concerned for other people's safety because he appeared to be driving in a reckless manner. I was unable to get the license off the delivery truck as I didn't have time to get into the street and read the back license plate as he drove away. I tried to call the service center however they were not open nor were they taking calls. I drove over to the service center and followed an employee into the employee entrance. I spoke with a man named (name removed from public posting) who claimed to be the delivery supervisor. (name removed from public posting) said he would send someone to intercept (name removed from public posting) at his next place of delivery. He also said that he would call and let me know when someone would be over to finish the installation. I waited 2 hours and no one had contacted me. I called the service center again and they said that they would have another installer contact me. About 30 minutes later I received a call from an installer named (name removed from public posting) saying that he was booked and would not be able to come by until the next day. This was not his fault – I understand he already had his work assigned to him. I did feel that the situation was unacceptable as I had a new fridge, uninstalled and all of my food from the old one in ice chests, sitting in the middle of my kitchen. Again, the entire situation was unacceptable. After talking to (name removed from public posting) I called the Sears store and talked to a woman who says that she is the Appliance manager and asked for her help. She explained to me that it really wasn't her area as Sears contracts with the delivery company and that she has no control over what they do. I explained to her that I bought the refrigerator from HER department and that someone needed to come finish the installation. She said she would call me back. Thirty minutes later she did, to tell me that she had talked to the delivery manager and hoped that he would get the situation resolved. I called to call her back at the main store about an hour later as nobody had contacted me with an installation time yet and was told that she was in an interview and couldn't be disturbed. I explained to the person on the phone that I needed to talk to a manager. That person connected me with a man named (name removed from public posting). The male said that he was the store assistant manager and I told him the situation. He tried to pass it off as the delivery companies issue and that he had no control over them. I told him, in no uncertain terms that "I don't care if you need to put on a T-shirt over your suit and install this yourself, someone needs to come over here and finish this installation". Thirty minutes later the delivery manager called and said that he and another gentleman were on the way over to finish the installation. The delivery manager and another man did come over and finish the installation at about 2:30 that afternoon. While the delivery manager was in my home I explained the situation to them, pointed out the damaged entry way lights and the scuffed freezer door shelf that the installer had dropped and kicked across our kitchen floor AND showed them the pictures I took of the unfinished install. The delivery manager mentioned that they would get back to us about the situation and that he was going to the main store as soon as he left my home to talk the entire situation over with Sears management. It has been over a month and no one has contacted me. Not a single person….nobody. In my mind, I went to a company that I thought was a trusted name in the industry for appliances and delivery service. At this point I am not sure that I will ever buy an appliance from Sears again. Most defiantly not one that requires an installer to come into my home. I keep thinking what if it was my wife who was there alone instead of me? She would have been traumatized by the situation. The thought of an individual like that going into a home where there is a woman with children scares me to death. I was home alone and I was intimidated and I am not easily intimidated! The thought of an individual like this driving in a school zone, during hours when children are walking to school concerned me. Additionally, my wife was talking to her friends she has heard other horror stories as well. One of her close colleagues tells her of a story where the installer picked a verbal fight with her husband in front of her young daughter. What has happened to Sears? They use to be a company with great customer service and appliances that you could rely on. I understand that you contract with these installers however they are placing a significant blemish on what used to be a great name in the retail world. Does Sears not have standards for the installers that they contract with? Maybe you should consider bringing this in-house. After all, in a world where consumer dollars are severely limited by the status of the economy, and every retailer is cutting their prices to compete, the only other thing you have left to differentiate yourselves is your customer service. All retailers are essentially selling the same product. Customer service is what is going to make Sears the best or send it into bankruptcy. What I would have expected as a result of my situation was first and foremost a sense of urgency to make the situation right, a follow-up call with an apology, a removal of the delivery fee from my initial purchase, a replacement of the scuffed freezer door shelf and the replacement of the damaged entry way lights. At this point, (because none of the above things did occur) I would also have expected some sort of compensation for the time I had to spend trying to get my installation completed (Seven hours), not to mention the concern that this has caused my wife when someone basically threatens the safety of our new home if we did not give him a high service rating. We just moved into our home and were so happy yet now my wife is concerned that someone has made the above mentioned threat. It kind of takes the thrill out of the experience of owning a new home. My family has always liked Sears in the past. It is a shame if this level of customer service continues because I will be sad to see Sears forced out of the market place by other companies who will make service their differentiator. Sincerely, Fred Bush The pictures would not display here :(

I had purchased 2 cloths washers, 1 side by side Kitchenaid fridge,1 cloths dryer from Sears. 2 weeks after the purchase of my front load washer, it failed.

I contacted Sears and they sent repairman out 3 days later. He said the control board was bad and it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get it. I called the store and asked if they could just give me a replacement so I could get on with life. Of course they said they couldn't do that, it was not their policy.

I disputed the charge on my cc. The next day the appliance manager called me to ask why I would hold their money. I said it's not my policy to buy broken appliances. When you can replace this pos I will release the funds.Within the hour they brought me a washer.

6 months later that one failed! I got such a run around that I just repaired it myself. I will NEVER buy from Sears again. Their customer service is gone anymore.

I no longer put up with "customer no service"!!

Don't sell a broken or fake product and expect me to pay real money for it. If people would stop accepting poor service and poor quality products, these businesses would get it right or get out.

All sears installers are sub-contractors, installs done by subs, repairs by employees. I install for Sears (garage door openers) in the Cincinnati/Dayton Ohio market.

Before Servicelive all orders for installations were assigned and faxed or emailed to us. I would install an opener for a customer and when finished I had earned $99, NOW with Servicelive the jobs are posted online and any installer that wants it can take it...first come first serve. By doing this installers were all fighting for the work which let Sears drop the install price, we are now down to $61.23 for the same job. quality installers are doing more "non Sears" work and using Sears as fill in work, most Sears installs are now being done by people that "couldn't cut it" before.

Now you can sign up on the website, they run a background check, BMV check and insurance check. Once you pass you can do anything you want for Sears, nobody checks to make sure you even know what you are doing. I own and operate a garage door company but if I wanted to I could sign up for dishwashers, electronics or whatever. It would take less than 1 minute to start receiving those orders.

I have never installed electronics or appliances but the ability to get those orders exists and when non-qualified people get hungry .........I only install what I know how to do I'm just saying since Servicelive.com started the quality of installers has dropped drastically and Sears doesn't care all they see is the increase in profit. Last year this area sold over 1500 installed garage door openers. On the old system that would have been $148,500 now 1500 GDO's pay 91,845. They saved $57,000 just on garage door opener installs in this market, multiply that by everything they offer to install multiplied by every market...

Good luck, it is now a *** shoot as to the installer you get. Not sure how Sears will survive with the service they are giving customers now

I sympathize. Unfortunately the companies are only as good as the individuals in them from the management to the delivery person.

However, if you are that concerned dont just whine to corporate--get a security system and a Glock 19 and learn how to use both. Just dont get the security system from sears (;-)).

Sears Installation

Sears review in Seattle, Washington: Customer Solutions solves nothing

I purchased a Whirlpool Fridge from Sears in June. In August I called to report a really foul smelling odor coming from the Fridge and the Freezer. I was told to check for spoiled food (duh?)which I did. Then I cleaned everything out, washed it down with baking soda and water and let it sit empty overnight. The next morning it still smelled like something died inside. I called Sears again. The spend a good hour lecturing me about leaving the Fridge unplugged. At not time was the Fridge unplugged, at not time did I say I unplugged it. I got the lecture anyway. When the tech did come out - he opened the fridge, pronounced it well, spent 30 minutes on his computer and left. They did this same thing a few more times and fixed the ice maker once. I think all it takes to qualify as one of there techs is the ability to open the door and check if the light is working. At that rate I know a three year old who needs a job. After six months I finally called Whirlpool. I'll let you know how they do. But I will never buy an appliance from Sears again.

HAHAHAHAHA get over it.

@Renaldo

I hope that YOU have the same thing happen to your mother, Renaldo

See how you feel then.

Sears customer service sucks big time since you have to wait over an hour to talk to a rep over the phone. Never ever get sears again they are really bad.

Loss
I purchased a $1,000 KENMORE (Kemore is actually made by Frigidaire actually so don't but that brand either because it's unreliable) refrigerator at SEARS just THREE yrs ago. The freezer quit freezing, I cleaned the condenser coils, had a tech come out etc. He...

I have a sears warranty on my kenmore.when it was leaking water the service people from sears came out and told me my house was not level. Tried getting them to fix the problem 3 different times,same story.

We called a repaire man (not from sears) and he unclogged the drain tube in 5 min.

Now we have a new problem, not getting cold. Sears came out 2 times so far still not getting cold.I will never buy anything from sears again!

View more comments

Sears review in Houston, Texas: Total Incompetence in Delivery and Service

Stephanie, Once again dealing with Sears is an exercise in futility. Sears called me several times to try and reschedule the appointment from a weekend day to a week day and each time I had to tell them that I could not have a weekday appointment. It never ceases to amaze me that in this day of automation and electronics, how a company can be told information time and time again and still not understand the situation. It is just another indication of the lack of caring and performance of Sears and of American industry in general. Further, on Thursday, November 12, 2009 Sears called me to confirm the appointment and I confirmed. Then on Friday, November 13, 2009, Sears called me again to confirm and I confirmed. I was at the location by 8:00 AM on Saturday, November 14, 2009 and waited for the technician to show or call first as has been indicated he would. By 10:00 AM I had heard nothing and I called Sears at 10:15 to re-confirm. I was told that the technician would be on his way after finishing a first call and would call me before coming. At 11:09 I received a call from Sears that the technician WOULD NOT BE COMING! That he had called in sick. So we not only have an organization whose right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and doesn't take notes as to the parameters surrounding a delivery, but whose employees are LIARS. Which employee is it? The one that told me that the technician would be on the way after a first call or the one that said that the technician had called in sick. Furthermore, if it is that the technician called in sick as the plausible reason, why did it take Sears until 11:09 to call me to reschedule? I had to drive a 150 mile round trip to be there for the appointment. I had better things to do than have Sears waste my valuable and precious time. I have been damaged at least to the extent of $50.00 for fuel and maintenance on my vehicle and by the waste of approximately 8 hours of my time. (1 hour preparation, packing and unpacking to travel to and from Galveston, 3.0 hours travel time round trip and 4.0 hours waiting for the technician. As you know, my time is charged at $350.00 per hour for patent litigation work. This was a Saturday and I frequently work on Saturday. How will Sears compensate for this fiasco? How will Sears reschedule, since Sears cannot be trusted to keep an appointment how can I with any confidence reschedule? Should I just get the tractor worked on by an independent contractor and forward the bill to Sears for payment? Let me know ASAP how Sears will attempt to rectify the situation. Regards, E. Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 2:50 PM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, I have the tractor scheduled for someone to look at on 11/14. Thank you, Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Wed 10/28/2009 3:54 PM To: blueribbonservice Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential November 13 is a Friday. The weekend of the 14th and 15th will be fine. Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 2:06 PM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, I checked this for you and do not show availability on those dates, I do show the following weekend is available , 11-13 & 11-14. Would one of these days work. Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Wed 10/28/2009 3:02 PM To: blueribbonservice Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Stephanie, November 7 & 8 are good for me. -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:32 PM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, When would be a good time for you ? Thanks, Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Wed 10/28/2009 12:11 PM To: blueribbonservice Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential My cell number, which is the only number I have is 409-457- . Once again, I am available at the service address on the weekends. This weekend is problematic because it is Halloween. Regards, Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 9:09 AM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, Can you please provide me with your home telephone # so that I may locate your file and set this up? Thanks, Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Tue 10/27/2009 11:52 AM To: blueribbonservice Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Stephanie, I have had the tractor for two weeks now and have been able to cut my grass. However, it is apparent that the mower deck was not properly set up. I have it on the highest setting (#7) and the deck still drags the ground. I have also had difficulty with the drive belt jumping the pulleys. Can I have someone to properly set the deck up? Regards, Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 8:31 AM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, Did you receive the tractor? Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Thu 10/8/2009 1:37 PM To: blueribbonservice Cc: 'Edwin Greiner' Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Stephanie, Thank you! I accept delivery on the basis as outlined in your below email dated October 8, 2009 at 12:13 pm. I will await delivery to xxx Luis Pass Road, Galveston, Texas 77554, as before, on Sunday, October 11, 2009. As usual, I should be receiving a phone call from the delivery service to confirm delivery on the evening after 6:00 pm on Saturday, October 10, 2009. Regards, Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:13 PM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, The earliest I could schedule delivery is the 11th. Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Wed 10/7/2009 4:52 PM To: blueribbonservice Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Stephanie, Thank you! Upon reply can you please confirm the amounts charged, etc. along with the delivery date? Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 2:22 PM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Mr. Greiner, I am off on Tuesdays and received your e-mail this morning. I have sent the information to the processing team and am just waiting for this to be processed, I did request a delivery date of 10/10. I will update you as soon as I see this has been processed. Thank you, Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com ________________________________ From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Wed 10/7/2009 2:44 PM To: blueribbonservice Subject: RE: GREINER-Confidential Stephanie, 2nd attempt! Did you get my email below? Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: Edwin Greiner Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 4:56 PM To: 'blueribbonservice' Subject: GREINER-Confidential Importance: High Stephanie, Please have the tractor delivered as early as possible on Saturday, October 10, 2009 or if not possible then as early as possible on Sunday, October 11, 2009. Let me know your questions. Regards, Edwin Greiner -----Original Message----- From: blueribbonservice [mailto:blueribbonservice@searshc.com] Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:08 AM To: Edwin Greiner Subject: RE: Attn: Stephanie - GREINER Mr. Greiner, Yes, I do agree with the calculations. Thank you, Stephanie Blue Ribbon Solutions Sears Holdings Corporation High Point, NC 27263 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST blueribbonservice@searshc.com
Review
#162082 Review #162082 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sears Delivery Service