With Company response

The call center has promised and lied to me about being delievered my mattress and boxspring for the 5th time.They keep telling me its in the warehouse and promise it will be there "tomorrow".

And again have taken off work and have now missed a total of 13 hours of work waiting for delievery. Would get call the night before for confirmation number and next day minutes before the thi scheduled time is up they call with a message and cancel. I haven't been offered discounts free anything or gift cards. Emailed sears.com and nothing back.

Wish I could cancel but this is on a sears credit card and don't have the money to fork out to go somewhere else.Very dissapointed!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

We apologize for the troubles you’ve been having with the delivery of your mattress and the level of customer service you’ve rendered. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to look into the delivery order of your mattress further and provide you any necessary assistance in getting this issue resolved. Please send us the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous437031), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Edwin C.