Cleveland, Ohio

My husband brought his gas leaf blower and trimmer to the only repair place 50 miles away for repair. Mind you, there is only one Sears store left in a 100 mile radius from us. Five months later, after my husband called, he was told they couldn't be fixed. I call the M.A. dept. in the Philo

My husband brought his gas leaf blower and trimmer for repair to the only repair place 50 miles from home. Mind you the only Sears store left is 100 miles from our house. After 5 months, he was told they couldn't be fixed. Now the fun starts. I call the Agreement number (in the Philippines). I was told the situation would be expedited to wherever for approval in 48 hours. That was over a month ago, 17 phone calls, and 3 supervisors ago. I just hung up the phone again after being told a week ago that we would be issued a gift card for the amount of the original prices to repurchase the items on line. I hate yelling at these poor people there as they do what they are supposed to do. It's that wherever place that is not following through and they will not tell me who they are. I think it's the Sears Repair who gives the approval but all they will give me is corporates address. Like I really want Sears merchandise again! Maybe buying clothes is safe.

The sad thing is I am a former 30 year Sears employee and this is not how it was. Sears always stood behind their products and repairs. This is just stupid and I'm pissed. Don't buy Sears merchandise unless it's a scarf!

pines.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I think that leaf blowers are one of the most obnoxious things in the whole world.