This just about the worst purchase experience I have ever had in my life. I bought a new washer/dryer online, and delivery/installation was supposed to take place within the week.

When the week was up, the installation was rescheduled for 2 weeks later. When the installation folks showed up 3 weeks after purchase, they said that the stacking kit had not been included in the original purchase, and that I would have to order it before they could install. Ordered online, and again, delivery went from 1 week to 2 weeks, and when the delivery folks came, they said that they had not received instructions to install.

I have spent hours on the phone, scheduling and rescheduling and, after 6 weeks, the *** things have yet to be installed. I will NEVER purchase anything from Sears again.

Review about: Sears Washer And Dryer Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

In 2016 I bought a stacked full size washer dryer set from sears. It touted being able to dry a load of 20 towels at the same time.

After it was hooked up, it couldn't do a normal load of clothes. The drum would not turn unless I removed over half the clothes. They sent out a replacement and it had the same problem. I sent it back for a refund and they charged me a restocking fee.

Currently, I just bout a range from sears. It is still under warranty. The control panel for the oven just went out. They sent out a repairman who refused to honor the warranty because he found roach droppings on a fully enclosed part on the circuit board.

There was no way a roach could have gotten in the tight fitting part on the circuit board and it was totally enclosed in a case. Sears does everything it can to get out of honoring their warranties. I fear what will happen when the 2 yr old side by side refrigerator I bought from the starts breaking. They are a dishonorable company now.

They are not the same one whom my grandfather was committed to. He owned nothing but kenmore appliances.