With Company response

I bought this washer that has NEVER worked right- stained my clothes with soap, no spin, no water...they have come out 8x in the last 3 years and they will not replace it unless you order parts 4x in 1 year.I HATE THIS MACHINE AND NOW I HATE SEARS!!

Their customer service sucks and their technicians are idiots. My grams had a washer that lasted for 20 years! Why can't they make products that work and last? OR at least stand by what they sell!

I called their customer service help line and still nothing they can do!

Well they lost a customer and now I am on a rampage to tell everyone NOT to buy anything from them and it looks like I am not the only one- Sears is the most despised company out there according to recent polls.You lost me and as many people as I can tell to NOT BUY FROM SEARS!!

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #799735

Geez, they don't MANUFACTURE it, take it up with either whirlpool OR Lg, only 2 they outsource too.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance.My name is Kurt and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team.

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with your online order. . We can truly understand how frustrating it can when an appliance does not meet your expectations. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to ensure this washer matter is addressed and hopefully restore your faith in Sears.

At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous480704), to smadvisor@searshc.com.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Kurt M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #799388

2534 and counting...Dissatisfied customers! Just wait...the peusdo SEARs Care minion will be contacting you via this forum to do damage control.......its a mock gesture of concern......they will do nothing for you as they have in the past to all others.......make sure you post your negative follow up!!!