Lake Charles, Louisiana

I did this test. Just to see for myself.

How can sears sell at 70% off. I purchased several peices of sears 70% off jewelery. Here is what I found. Retail value according to sears $499.

Sears discounted price $99 . Wow! Thats a awsome deal. Let me take this to my jeweler for appraisal.

What the insurance value is $35. But sears claims its retail value is $499.and they are giving it away for $$99.can you please recheck the ring. Ok I will go get a second opinion on this. It gets worst.

Second jeweler appraisal only $30. I did this with four jewelery item from sears. All were appraised at 50% are less then sears great sale price. So just where does the retail price come from on there jewelry.

Well folks it is completely made up figure.

Yes just like when you were a child and was going to have a job that paid a bazillion dollars a day. SEARS COMPLETE MADE UP FACTS,

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sears Cons: Entire experience.

• 70 Off Jewelry

Comments

Not just Sears. All department store jewelry is marked up like this.

You probably shouldn't trust the appraisal either.

Jewelry is not an investment. Buy it for enjoyment only, you won't be able to sell it for anything close to what you paid.