I don't know how you can keep workers.

Lake Charles, La the stores around here never seem to have the a/c working...too hot to wander around and shop...so I end up leaving. Kmart has been on everyone's list down here for being too hot to shop in, you are getting that reputation also. I don't know how you can keep workers.

I don't know how you can keep workers.

This person wrote the review because of "too hot to shop in your store" of sears air conditioner facility from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments