We had to call their corporate office to fix a problem with getting a bad TV replaced.It only took 4 different TV's before one actually worked.

At least someone there was willing to help after going through a number of different people.

But through this nightmare we went in to another equally frustrating Sears nightmare. A man named Mike said he would send my wife a $50 gift card for her troubles. My wife has been sick for a number of years and ended up in the hospital ICU for a week. When she was released, the hospital had lost her clothing, receiving the gift card in an email we brought the printed out gift card to the store so she could replace her lost clothing.

AFTER OVER AND HOUR AND MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE, INCLUDING A STORE MANAGER we were told the card was no good and they couldn't get it to work.

And this was suppose to be from the corporate office.Made to feel like a criminal and wasting over an hour we will never shop at a Sears again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #699691

Dear GambitGene, My name is Dianne and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We are terribly sorry for the experience you had using your gift card at your local store. From your post we can certainly understand why you would be upset and would like to help. At your convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (GambitGene) phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – We look forward to speaking to you.

Dianne D.