Ease of Use
Layout of Store

We had originally purchased a fridge on Black Friday.It was scheduled to be delivered on December 4th.

It was then canceled. And moved until the 16th. And then cancelled again. I moved until the 18th.

At this point I was very upset it happened you continuously take days off to have them cancel on me last minute. When they finally came with the new fridge on the 18th, it was broken. They informed me that they would have to take it back and find another one to bring me. At this point I demanded that they upgrade a fridge since the fridge that I ordered would not be in stock until mid-February.

Which they went ahead and did. Rightfully so. I received the new fridge about a week later. Within 5 days, the air compressor and it went out.

All of my food was spoiled. I had been waiting for almost a month to go shopping, I finally did my once a month shopping. Everything garbage. Or $600 worth of food.

With my warranty plan, they will reimburse me up to $300 of food that is it. In the meantime I have not had a refrigerator, today on January 8th, they brought the new fridge. The people that they sent to remove the fridge and bring in the new one, clearly had no idea what they were doing. They cannot figure out how to get the doors of the fridge off to get it in and out of the house.

They Jimmy rigged it, and attempted to take it up and out. On their way they chipped my wall, and knocked down five or six pictures shattering glass everywhere. Then to boot, they got stuck at the top of my stairs for 30 minutes, what the doors wide open. In 30 degree weather mind you.

I also have small children the house freezing. They finally had to take off to of the house doors, to get the fridge out. I believe they semi took off the doors to the fridge to watch it out. And shattered parts of that refrigerator in the process.

So there was no way that they were going to get to the new fridge in my house.Now I currently am sitting and waiting with no refrigerator no call back, nobody has responded to my complaints which I have filed two different claims and I have two different claim numbers on.

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Good luck and wait until you have to deal with Sedgwick their insurance company. You will never purchase a pencil from sears again. Rochester NY